It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Object seen over moon Nov 13. Possible UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Definitely not 1 object with a shadow. Birds...sure...

For the rest of us though it's 2 fastwalkers that often travel in a pair, seen in numerous vids over the years. A bit like an unmistakable ship in the ocean, these are identifiable "characters" within the UFO phenomenon.

In this new vid the lower one is constant speed and the upper one is catching up, slowing down, catching up. When you see these things in previous videos they're playing pretty much the same game. Here they are over Dundee 2009. Here they are over Denver 2011. In other vids they're a 3some. And sometimes more. We can keep saying "it's birds" but you're just going to see more and more of this UFO pair over time. These "birds" (which isn't such a bad name, we call aeroplanes birds after-all, due to their grace in the skies) are seemingly on a constant cat & mouse chase that has spanned at least 7 years so far, with no end in sight, if this video is yet more proof of them.

Some folks ascertain that they can only be seen in IR but I disagree with that and think you can see them with the naked eye on some occasions. Lots of witnesses have seen fastwalkers visible to the naked eye, typically flying on their own, but there's no doubt in my mind they come together. What ground witnesses might see as one, clearly pair up at some points and, if other footage is evidence to go by, can sometimes form even larger groupings. The best video is IR night footage, arguably easier to spot thru IR and follow with a camera. But it makes sense if these 2 things or "2FO" as I call them (like some kind of boy/girl band) were to cross the moon, it'd look a lot like the video in this thread.

Therefore, I'm going with genuine. Nice catch! But for me, only because of what I've already seen prior to this vid, my understanding of the phenomena in more recent years and own experiences. For everyone else, birds is cool... not quite as exhilarating tho so shame some people don't get a kick from this video (or others).
edit on 16-11-2016 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Two birds flying together?

That was my first impression, too. While I can't see anything about the two objects that would positively identify them as birds, they do seem to be moving in a bird-like fashion; the movements seem organic.

There may be a hint of flapping, but the main reason why I think they could be birds is the way they ever-so-slightly bob as they move forward, especially the top object.

edit on 2016-11-17 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

yes after slowing down the video to .25 you can see flapping going on

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Agreed - that and the fact that the 'shadow' and object seem to 'disconnect' (if that makes sense - the object at the top shifts forward slightly faster) towards the end of the vid.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Looks crazy. Don't think it's anything thoough.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Doesn't look like anything to me

Haha, westworld quote..............

top topics

<< 1   >>

join