It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch road and ownership update

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Uintah County, where Skinwalker Ranch is located, had ordered the gates/roadblocks removed along Hicken Ranch Rd.....a road which passes right next to the ranch house. Adamantium Real estate, the current owners, had petitioned the county to vacate the road so it could be kept private. Obviously they have an issue with the curious and looky-loos and want to keep people off the property.

The county agreed to vacate the road as of yesterday, keeping public access to the ranch area blocked.

A week or so back there was some confusion/disagreement as to Robert Bigelow being a part of the new ownership, Adamantium Real Estate. There were several articles in the local newspaper on the road issue, where Thomas Winterton, supposed representative of Adamantium, said in a county meeting that Bigelow WAS associated with Adamantium.

I emailed George Knapp to ask about this, and he denied it, saying he was with Bigelow's folks removing their property after the sale in April. Knapp knows Bigelow personally, so he should know the situation. Apparently Springer knows some people (including George) that also state Bigelow is not involved in any way, shape or form in the ranch ownership. I had also emailed the writer for the local paper that wrote the articles asking for clarification, he told me he was just repeating what Winterton had said and was confused too. I had emailed Winterton, but have had no response.

Here's a link to yesterday's article on the road and ownership issue. On the left side of the page are several audio clips, Winterton saying Bigelow was part of Adamantium during the july county meeting, the second him being questioned on Bigelow's involvement by the reporter of the current (and past) articles on the issue, and again saying Bigelow is a part of Adamantium. I'm guessing he may trying to keep the name(s) of the owners secret and is deflecting to Bigelow

www.ubmedia.biz...

edit on 11/16/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
BTW, I asked Joshua, the Uintah reporter, what the deal is with Winterton still saying Bigelow is involved. He responded saying he has no idea what Winterton's deal is

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why did he sell?

And isn't Adamantium from Marvel, the indestructible alloy derived from a meteor used to make Wolverine's claws ?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yeah, one of the articles mentions that. I can only guess he was done with the ranch...that there was little activity. Or he just has his hands full with his Aerospace company's ventures.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
nm
edit on 16-11-2016 by Dan00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Or conflict of interest mining the meteor alloy from the ranch against his space projects

OK
OK, I'm making a stretch.

TBH the most interesting part of this tale is that this out of nowhere random Real estate LLC was able to make the road no longer public.....Bigelow had no such luck.
edit on 16-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I may be wrong, but I believe access was always blocked to the public...the road goes right next to the house. I think the county was doing a project and wanted the road open. Something like that

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I'm probably wrong about it.
Been a long time since I read up on it.

I thought the gate was always up but it was public access. your explanation is more plausible and makes the sale more mundane

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Still not buying it. Too many non-disclosures involved. I know Springer said his source was not under a non-disclosure but who was the source for that person? I suspect it was sold to someone that is better abled to handle whatever is on that land and they are probably govt. related in some hidden way.

Is Bigelow still involved with MUFON? Are all the UFO reports still reported to him? I can't remember the details of that one, anyone?

STM

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I know Springer said his source was not under a non-disclosure but who was the source for that person?

STM

Did I miss another thread on this?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
nm
edit on 16-11-2016 by Dan00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I know Springer said his source was not under a non-disclosure but who was the source for that person?

STM

Did I miss another thread on this?

Yes, it is not on my favorites list anymore, just gone. Hiii_98 is no more. Springer had posted on the thread that he had a source that was going to release new info on the current situation at the Skinwalker Ranch. He also said that Bigelow has no ownership in the ranch anymore. Some people disagreed. I don't believe it either, if the DOD bought into the ranch under a cover name (which is what the rumor was) they'd have the clout to keep the road private and I still believe that non-disclosures keep a lot of people from telling the full story. I'm going with Bigelow selling it to DOD and probably retaining access and info.

Lot's of disagreement on the situation and who to believe.

STM
edit on 16-11-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Nvm

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Taken care of

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just as an update, a new article in the local paper regarding ranch ownership. Not really anything new www.ubmedia.biz...
edit on 11/23/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Are we sure it's not Adamantium Holdings out of Highland UT and/or American Fork, UT? Appears this Adamantium is owned by Laurine Ayn Wright.

These are the meeting minutes: Meeting Minutes
edit on 2017-4-13 by DClark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If you look up Adamantium Real Estate, its address shows up as 1209 Orange St Wilmington, DE 19801. This address is used by nearly 300 thousand separate businesses. Adamantium could very well be owned by anyone in the world...

Adamantium Info

Corporate Tax Haven in Delaware Link

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yeah, Adamantium could be owned by anyone. And according to a local lawyers speaking on their behalf at a city meeting about the access road, Robert Bigelow is a large part of Adamantium. Others say he has no involvement, including George Knapp and our own Springer.

In another thread about the ranch I started months ago, someone said according to Knapp, activity there has picked up there, but no details have been mentioned since: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/14/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Here it is, folks!

I'm assuming that Mr. Brick Power is the owner's lawyer. Agree?

Skinwalker Trademarked

edit on 2017-4-14 by DClark because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join