It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One alien story to another

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So I don't believe in alien contact, until like 1985.
At age 7-8 I had my first sleep paralysis, and vivid dream. Then it waited like 30 years to manipulate upon me. I ended up in psych wards because of it...it seems completely useless, but something's always there..

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How often we visit upon you.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Some more details would be nice, like how they manipulate you and what they make you do.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Some more details would be nice, like how they manipulate you and what they make you do.
it's not actual contact, it's more deceptive human junk mail..sometimes I hear stuff, empathy is tough to deal with.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

it's not actual contact, it's more deceptive human junk mail..sometimes I hear stuff, empathy is tough to deal with.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside
I saw my first UFO at 10 and I thought for sure they had seen me and I hid under the sheets for 2 years. But luckily nothing ever happened to me beyond the sighting. When I saw my second one at 16 the event had gone from terrifying to cool.

I am curious when you say "to manipulate upon me". Can you define that with more information?

"something's always there.. " Can you define this "presence"?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

So you hear voices in your head? What do the voices tell you?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I saw my first UFO at 10 and I thought for sure they had seen me and I hid under the sheets for 2 years. But luckily nothing ever happened to me beyond the sighting. When I saw my second one at 16 the event had gone from terrifying to cool.

I am curious when you say "to manipulate upon me". Can you define that with more information?

yes but I won't..

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

yes but I won't..

edit on 16-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

So you hear voices in your head? What do the voices tell you?
well it's complicated, you see a voice once led me to picture of a painting my father did, it was at a mass showing, so there was like 500 paintings for sale. Within like a minute 30 a female voice led me to the painting picture he had in the sale. That's crazy-right.?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I kind of wish I was able to have extraterrestrial contact. :/

new topics

top topics

join