It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thank you Donald Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This thread:

A whole lot of people deciding for other people what those other people stand for, based on some label or another.

It's all pretty sickening.

Stop telling other people what they believe in!

edit on 17-11-2016 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedSeraph
Tell me, what was so liberal about Hillary's border wall/fence plans back in 2006 compared to Trump's current plan?

Was it going to be made from free range Californian halal concrete?

If I told you the wall wasn't to keep Mexicans out, but to keep those nasty white people in America where they belong, I bet you'd suddenly be all over the idea.

The fact that it didn't happen. Trump has made his great wall a cornerstone of his campaign for president, so he has to do something now. Along with suspicion and fear being used to push his narrative of "immigrants".

Make no mistake, a wall works both ways.

And I hate to think what it means in the long run for people on this side of the border as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It's amazing how a common enemy can bring together people that a week ago wouldn't even look at each other. Much less talk to each other about meaningful change. A whole generation became politicized on election night.

So............ A week ago you were intolerant, didnt play well with others, and couldn't stand your fellow liberal.

Now you're the best of friends! Excuse me while i gag.

Yup...I'm sure Hitler and Manson would have worked well together too.

Now that ticket would have beat Trump/Pence!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think the wall is just an afterthought at this point, not to say that beefing up border security won't take place, but Donald Trump has bigger fish to fry right about now, because the best time to enact change and transformation is at the beginning starting with the end in mind.

Who cares about the wall. The world as we know it, as a "collectivist" society, is about to start recognizing the potential of unfettered individual self determination, and participation (if our voice is heard and now it is), as individual freedom and the Spirit of Liberty as intended by the founding fathers begins to take hold and flourish again, on the other side of all manner of intolerance and hatred, from the LEFT of all things!

Me I was smart enough to investigate and reevaluate, and I can now see plainly a left wing media bias in the big media companies that are opposed to Trump along with decidedly anti-democratically funded protest activities and the desire to banish from the Internet certain alternative media channels on the basis of some fake news channels that they themselves created are indeed fake.

The New York Times is advertising at the top of ATS.

They sort of are melting down over Trump and he hasn't even hardly begun yet, taking his time over the choices of people for each position to carry out a certain policy in the most effective and efficient manner possible, while working with Congress and the Senate to get things through with the help of some Democrats.

What an opportunity for a real changing of the guard!

Exciting times!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I see the good guy networks blowing away the bad guy networks, to put it succinctly, as childish as that may sound.

And, since in any group, at least 2/3rds are already good, then there's hope, and where there's hope, all things become possible with faith and love in God.

It's simple. Not easy, but simple, and that's the beauty of the reason and logic of Christ as an authentic model of Civilized Leadership.

Clarifies things and focuses them in the right way and ion the right context and then at some point everything just starts falling into place, if it's blessed coming right out of the gate that is.

It's therefore time to end all black ops, except perhaps to the degree that they are used to defeat ISIS I guess..

Global blacktop psyops must be ended if security is to be real and authentic and secure.

We've seen enough bloodshed. Time to get that over with if it must be done, but done in such a way so that there's no blowback or blowback that is authentically minimized in the extreme.

No more black magic, no more Satanism at the top thank you very much.

That's my sincere hope and prayer, that one thing gets rooted out, and another planted.

Drain the swamp.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

We need to have 2 parties.

1. End the Fed

2. In bed with the Fed.

That should clear things up a bit.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

LOL as I've said before you didn't see many people trying to climb over the wall into East Germany.

jaden

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The ones who accuse fascism first are usually the ones to commit it first.

Thank you Donald Trump for exposing underwerks for what s/he truly is........

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

My lord. The man has not performed one official act. Already you are frothing at the mouth to take him down. It makes no sense. Judging the man by his actions and words during the campaign is utterly flawed. Funny. You call trump hateful and divisive yet you won't give the man a chance. I guess it takes one to know one.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The only legal people going south of the border is for the most part going on a vacation....and they fly there...if there was a wall there they would fly over it. On the other hand people coming from the south typically travel by land so no the wall really doesn't work both ways like you think.

Anyways if people wanted to flee the country for whatever reason they would likely go north....not to the dump to the south. Did you read anything about the Mexican immigration website getting overloaded with applications after the Trump win? LMAO

That being said....

BUILD THE WALL!!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The left who lost and the MSM are in collusion spreading hatred and bigotry, intolerance and racism, while trying to paint Trump with that brush.

It's absurd, insane and pathetic. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Umm...the connection is Hillary....you know...the alternative to Trump.

To think that she wouldn't double back on her campaign promises is Hillaryous. They are politicians.

Again, it's who she represents, her backers, that should have you all breathing a sigh of relief that she didn't win. The social liberties can be addressed with protests.....but protest the issues....not the president-elect.

OMG I can't stop these girlish tee hee hees that are coming out...wth!?!? I have no idea why but I got such a kick out of your hillaryous word play there. Wit and brains bravo! And thanks for that.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
The left who lost and the MSM are in collusion spreading hatred and bigotry, intolerance and racism, while trying to paint Trump with that brush.

It's absurd, insane and pathetic. Grow up.

People no longer trust big media or the truth and the media outlets are suffering financial losses. Meanwhile smaller media like Infowars, Breitbart, Drudge, etc. are gaining viewership and income. MSM can stomp their heels and still bash Trump and the 85% of America that voted him in as Deplorables and people will tuned out in record numbers, further killing their ad revenue income. The MSM just don't get it. Their Sugar Mamma lost.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Apologies, I fixed the post. It was in reference to another post, not yours which I thought had a good point.

Right on man, my apologies too then !

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

What a cute little post. Hope everyone got a Teddy Bear and some Play-Doh.

Guess what, we don't care. America changed, overnight, and we're not going back to the tree hugging days again. The liberals had their chance, and we all know what a mess they made. So, buck up lil camper, it'll be okay.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humbaba

My lord. The man has not performed one official act. Already you are frothing at the mouth to take him down. It makes no sense. Judging the man by his actions and words during the campaign is utterly flawed. Funny. You call trump hateful and divisive yet you won't give the man a chance. I guess it takes one to know one.

Read through the thread. (Hint: It's not me that's frothing at the mouth here.)

It's almost comical how many Trump supporters took the time to insult me and belittle me while I've done nothing but calmly state my position. No trying to argue intelligently (except for a few posters, who I have nothing but respect for now), just personal attacks and chants of BUILD THE WALL!!! or whatever Trumpism your media has given you to throw at people you disagree with.

That little nugget of truth shows more about who the real fascists are than anything I could write.

Thank you Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Oh man this is rich!

This is Onion level work, great job!

You really had me going there at the start. Great work!

I am going to add you to my friends list so I can follow your comedy. This is gold!

Welcome to ATS!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Liberals are only "loving" as long as you are on their side, and do exactly whatever the popular actions and words are at the current time. If you step outside of the "rules" AT ALL, they will eat you alive, and oust you. You can see this in all realms of activity.

The attacks they use, racist, bigot, homophone, etc., will also be used against ANYONE, even if they are a person of color or homosexual. Once you are on their bad side, they will do everything they can to destroy you, your family, your job, and your freedom.

Modern American liberals are criminals and terrorists at this point. This is clearly evidenced by the actions taken this election cycle and post election cycle.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Read through the thread. (Hint: It's not me that's frothing at the mouth here.

I started out life as a Republican. I remember them laughing at Dems cuz the Dems wouldn't fight back. The Dems were actually trying to solve the problem.

That was about 50 years ago. Nothing has changed except the Dems had enough and started fighting back.

Now the Reps are like: "How dare they fight back" LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Read through the thread. (Hint: It's not me that's frothing at the mouth here.

I started out life as a Republican. I remember them laughing at Dems cuz the Dems wouldn't fight back. The Dems were actually trying to solve the problem.

That was about 50 years ago. Nothing has changed except the Dems had enough and started fighting back.

Now the Reps are like: "How dare they fight back" LOL

And Hillary was their answer to fighting back!? That's like bringing a peashooter to a bazooka fight. She was riddled with so many scandals and misdeeds that her own team was tripping over the skeletons falling out of her closet. Looks like it will be Trump for the next 8 years. It will take thatmuch time for the lost Dems to clear out the corruption and rebuild.
edit on 20-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join