It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thank you Donald Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Good, now you and your "acquaintances" can sit politely and quietly in the background while the Big dogs play on the yard.

No one will be sitting quietly in the background. You don't mean 'big dogs play in the yard', you mean 'while Dumbo and Crazy Evangelist take over the country in January'.

The big dogs, oh spare me.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

And as typical crybully liberals on ATS, you guys love to trash talk, but you do it out of the mudpit, from your safe spaces.

Well, we can't join you in your mom's basement without an invitation to trash talk you to your face.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Apologies, I fixed the post. It was in reference to another post, not yours which I thought had a good point.
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

I actually see there being less war......the thing with Trump is the guy has money....he has no need to be bought out. He could of course be blackmailed with harm to his family......that's always possible.

As for war, his rhetoric with Russia is promising. If he can exert the kind of influence needed and reign in the US Military Industrial Complex we may actually see the proxy wars end, support for Saudi Arabia and all those corrupt theocracies end.

As for corporate America....here is my concern, but it may be unfounded. Time will tell.

Nevertheless, all of the above is far more promising for the Planet and America than having Hillary Clinton in power.

And finally, Trump actually gives a shiz if he is liked....so public opinion can sway his decisions in real-time......where as Hillary WOULD NOT GIVE TWO HOOTS WHAT THE PUBLIC THINK AFTER SHE LANDS IN OFFICE. If she got the hot seat you would have a Saudi loving, proxy war loving, maniacal woman with evil ambitions and questionable connections, along with possible child trafficking/sex slavery loving husband by her side.

Trump in office isn't the worst thing to happen to America. Hillary would have been. He's no Jesus.....but he ain't no Satan either.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin
Trump actually gives a shiz.

What exactly does Trump give a shiz about besides himself and money?

edit on 17-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Public opinion of himself. That is a very important characteristic.

His rhetoric over Saudi oil should have you all salivating. I really don't get the division......and how blind you guys are to what and who Hillary really represents.

Trump is the lesser evil. He's not ideal but it was him or Hillary and Hillary is evil as feck.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Public opinion of himself. That is a very important characteristic.

His rhetoric over Saudi oil should have you all salivating. I really don't get the division......and how blind you guys are to what and who Hillary really represents.

Trump is the lesser evil. He's not ideal but it was him or Hillary and Hillary is evil as feck.

His economic policies aren't worth his regressive social ideas. What good is a little bit of extra money at the expense of others liberty?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I disagree. And I think his stance on social liberties was more of an act to appeal to the voting base that was going to put him in power.

This is evidenced by the fact he has already done u-turns on some rhetoric regarding deportation and gay marriage.

I'm happy to see you all care so much for your own social liberties while your government ends the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocents overseas for the sake of Oil and/or the wishes of rich theocracies.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I disagree. And I think his stance on social liberties was more of an act to appeal to the voting base that was going to put him in power.

This is evidenced by the fact he has already done u-turns on some rhetoric regarding deportation and gay marriage.

I'm happy to see you all care so much for your own social liberties while your government ends the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocents overseas for the sake of Oil and/or the wishes of rich theocracies.

As to the first part, exactly. Anyone who would compromise what's right and sow division just to appeal to voters doesn't need to be anywhere near the white house.

Where's the connection between my critism of Trump and supporting foreign corporate wars?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Umm...the connection is Hillary....you know...the alternative to Trump.

To think that she wouldn't double back on her campaign promises is Hillaryous. They are politicians.

Again, it's who she represents, her backers, that should have you all breathing a sigh of relief that she didn't win. The social liberties can be addressed with protests.....but protest the issues....not the president-elect.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Umm...the connection is Hillary....you know...the alternative to Trump.

To think that she wouldn't double back on her campaign promises is Hillaryous. They are politicians.

Again, it's who she represents, her backers, that should have you all breathing a sigh of relief that she didn't win. The social liberties can be addressed with protests.....but protest the issues....not the president-elect.

Of course. All of them are liars. Trump is just Hillary with a 1950's social policy. The return of McCarthyism. With a new enemy.

We're going to get robbed and thrown into wars no matter who is president. Trump is no different. He just has the added bonus of taking the country back to the social attitudes of my grandfather's generation.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Working through democratic channels to effect change in government isn't conspiring against a legally elected government.

You mean as in your far left wing tactics trying to get rid of the electoral college because your party can then more easily rig the elections?...

If you people keep on going with this BS, you are going to find yourselves in a rude awakening. You think your riots, and violence is going to scare real Americans to shy away from the divisiveness, the race baiting card, and the lies that the far left wing keeps spewing is going to make real Americans shy away and cower?...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Working through democratic channels to effect change in government isn't conspiring against a legally elected government.

You mean as in your far left wing tactics trying to get rid of the electoral college because your party can then more easily rig the elections?...

If you people keep on going with this BS, you are going to find yourselves in a rude awakening. You think your riots, and violence is going to scare real Americans to shy away from the divisiveness, the race baiting card, and the lies that the far left wing keeps spewing is going to make real Americans shy away and cower?...

If you keep painting everyone you think of as liberal with the same broad brush you'll never get to the heart of what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm glad you found yourself. Maybe you can help liberals/progressives/statists find a common thread besides hate.

I was talking to some co-workers about this today. What does the Democratic party actually stand for that is actually pro-USA, constitutional, or even optimistic for all Americans? We couldn't determine a single topic.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'd say they're the same.

Only Hillary knows what she's doing.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I'm glad you found yourself. Maybe you can help liberals/progressives/statists find a common thread besides hate.

I was talking to some co-workers about this today. What does the Democratic party actually stand for that is actually pro-USA, constitutional, or even optimistic for all Americans? We couldn't determine a single topic.

Depends on what you see as optimistic for America. I'm under no illusion I'm going to get lower taxes, more money or more security from any politician.

So it comes down to social policies. All I want is less interference in my life, and more liberties for everyone. Even if it's at the expense of my own safety.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So it comes down to social policies. All I want is less interference in my life, and more liberties for everyone. Even if it's at the expense of my own safety.

Then you are not a modern liberal and do not belong with the Dems. Maybe you should try libertarianism.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Then you are not a modern liberal and do not belong with the Dems. Maybe you should try libertarianism.

Liberaltarian is the correct word

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Liberaltarian is the correct word

Not if you want less interference in your life, more liberty, and handling your own safety it isn't.

The Democratic party has shown itself to support these cornerstones by its very actions: More meddling and greater government-driven security in exchange for liberty. Don't let the shiny 'diversity' and koom-bai-yah deceive you. They are statists and believe they know better how to live your life and spend your money than you do.

p.s. I'm not a Republican. Never have been, probably never will be.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Tell me, what was so liberal about Hillary's border wall/fence plans back in 2006 compared to Trump's current plan?

Was it going to be made from free range Californian halal concrete?

If I told you the wall wasn't to keep Mexicans out, but to keep those nasty white people in America where they belong, I bet you'd suddenly be all over the idea.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join