It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thank you Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have to say, it's like Christmas has come early this year with the Trump election win. Watching lame stream news members look dumbfounded, halfwit celebrities who threatened to leave now have to own up to their own stupidity, and page after page of posts on ATS like this is just the gift that keeps on giving!

God Bless America!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Years ago, this wasn't what ATS was about. It's stuff like this that has kept me from ATS lately. It's changing and the direction is the wrong direction.

Can we please get back to talking about aliens, abductions, black projects, spooky lights in the forest, old folklore tales, government conspiracies (OTHER THAN VOTING/POLITICS RELATED), Bigfoot and The Loch Ness Monster? ATS is no longer entertaining, it's frustrating, depressing and embarrassing. This community needs to get it together.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Ah okay then.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Where were all these community meetings held, the nearest dope clubs?

I don't think you guys could even manage to organize a hot dog cart on some street corner in Brooklyn. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I got a challenge for you.

Call yourself a Trump supporter in front of your new liberal friends and then tell me how loving the liberal community is.

I must have missed the part of the OP where it was claimed that the liberal community has to love everybody.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: eluryh22

I read this twice and I still can't figure out if you're being sarcastic or not.

Not at all. This is happening everywhere.

I basically stopped at "even if the protests turn into riots". Surprise...another liberal who favors violence just as the DNC and Clinton supported. You make me sick that you support beatings and terroristic threats.

But I will in turn thank you also! It is always good to know the enemy before they get too close.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I read this twice and I still can't figure out if you're being sarcastic or not.

I read this twice and have no clue what the point of it is.....

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Welcome to our tiny little enclave of liberals. Just be advised that you will now be under fire, ridiculed, maligned, and insulted by jeering, gloating Trump voters who are now even worse than they ever were.

It's good that you posted. Because more than one of us have considered abandoning ship, believe me.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Welcome to our tiny little enclave of liberals. Just be advised that you will now be under fire, ridiculed, maligned, and insulted by jeering, gloating Trump voters who are now even worse than they ever were.

It's good that you posted. Because more than one of us have considered abandoning ship, believe me.

I'm still here

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It's amazing how a common enemy can bring together people that a week ago wouldn't even look at each other. Much less talk to each other about meaningful change. A whole generation became politicized on election night.

So............ A week ago you were intolerant, didnt play well with others, and couldn't stand your fellow liberal.

Now you're the best of friends! Excuse me while i gag.
edit on 17-11-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Good, now you and your "acquaintances" can sit politely and quietly in the background while the Big dogs play on the yard.

Said every dictator ever to his people before being ousted.

edit on 17-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

The democracy is built on inclusion - not exclusion.

LOL.

Tweet that to Trump and see for how many months his supporters will troll you.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm still here

At your 6..

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

I read this twice and have no clue what the point of it is.....

I think he is saying that Trump's election has spurred a previously unmotivated citizenry to become politically active.

And watching the make-up of protestors across the country I believe he is spot on.

Ignore them at your peril.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Oh yeah. I didn't expect this to be well received at all. It hurts conservatives heads to find out all liberals aren't the manufactured version their narrative says they are.

I was called a troll a few times in this thread because its so unbelievable to people haha. These are the same people who don't trust the "media" but for some reason trust what the "media" has told them about liberals.

And around we go

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

With all due respect... The disgust stems from your willingness to destroy the property of people who have done nothing to you. People's livelihood and wellbeing are tied to their property in whatever form it is. If people I've never met, harmed or even interacted with riot and destroyed my car I would be #'ed. My employment is two towns over, without a car I can't keep the employment I have that houses and feeds my kids.

Guess what ? I'm freaking below middle-class... So no I can't run out and buy and new car because you destroyed it. Destroyed it and endangered my livelihood, for NO REASON. That's insane to think such behavior is permissible. Take Fergesson as an example... You know who is on the hook for the hundreds of thousands of lottery tickets stolen in the looting and rioting ? That poor guy who owns the store ! He didn't do anything, he didn't harm anyone... And now the state of Missouri is coming down on him for loss of potential revenue ! POTENTIAL REVENUE !!

How is that Just ? How is that fair and equitable ?

It's not...

You're advocating violence and destruction to people who have nothing to do with your angst in the streets.

I'm not disgusted by your political views despite me disagreeing with them. I'm not disgusted or even interested in what your sexual orientation is, income level, race, creed or who your parent's were. But I damn sure care about my property, property you have zero right to even think about destroying.

Perspective is important. You should atleast take some time to re-evaluate your stance on rioting, even if you come back to the same conclusion atleast take time to mull it over !

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It's amazing how a common enemy can bring together people that a week ago wouldn't even look at each other. Much less talk to each other about meaningful change. A whole generation became politicized on election night.

So............ A week ago you were intolerant, didnt play well with others, and couldn't stand your fellow liberal.

Now you're the best of friends! Excuse me while i gag.

Yup...I'm sure Hitler and Manson would have worked well together too.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Have you come here to contribute to the thread or admire your brown shirts among your co-conspirators?

edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Dbl post tech glitch

edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Huh ? Can you ask me this again in plain English, or atleast explain what you're talking about ?

Because I don't see how telling someone rioting is bad, is anyway related to supporting or being a member of the S.S.

Like seriously i'm confused what it is your trying to express. Are you really calling me a NAZI because I am against rioting ?

edit on 17-11-2016 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join