It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thank you Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I hold a lot of left leaning social views, I love my guns, have been a gun collector since I was a kid, I'm all about free speech and the right to protest (even if the protests turn into riots) and I'm against fascism.

Sorry but you lost me after that statement because all of those things are actually things cherished by the right. Liberals are actually against all of that. They are very anti-gun and I almost spit out my coffee when you said you were left and a gun collector, LOL, and for them, free speech only means speech that agrees with theI views. Also, for them, it isn't the right to protest; it's the right to throw temper tantrums while they are constantly trying to impose their morality on the people, take away their freedoms and regulate them to death-- all hallmarks of fascism.

Nice try but a trolling is a trolling even if you do try to cover it up with a lot of sentences.

edit on 16-11-2016 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by gernblan because: I wanted to

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: underwerks

I have exactly ZERO respect for anyone who condones violence against law abiding & peaceful people, private/public property or animals or the environment for that matter.

Do you mean like where you defended President Duterte of the Phllipines despite the fact that he views innocents killed as collateral damage?
edit on 16-11-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Okay, you feel better by implying you are superior to Trump supporters all the while misunderstanding what Trumps policies actually are. You are not Liberal, you are intolerant! The guy hasn't even served yet and you feel you know what he will do and how well he will do it. Fine, hang with the sore losers who use violence and hate, the same fascism you claim to say Trump is, is the same fascist groups you now hang with and claim to find kinship with. You see how ironic that is!? The liberal Democrats ARE the new fascists, and so are you now.

I left the Democratic party this election because of the corrupt tactics and lying. You're welcome to take my place and enjoy the people who will lie to your face and not do their jobs while in office. Obama was not only lazy but didn't live up to anything he said before taking office. If that is what you want you may find N Korea more to your liking. There they put in office who the government chooses and they lie to the people. Apparently that is what Hillary supporters want.
edit on 16-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: underwerks's likes fascist SJWs

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Great response and dead on accurate! I even donated to the Johnson campaign because I am so sick of the red/blue catastrophes.

The biggest embarrassment of the whole debacle is that all it takes for a 3rd party to get public funding for future campaigns is a meager 5% of the total population vote. You mean to tell me that the disgust with the candidates can't pull 5% of the vote to a 3rd party's chance at playing on the same playing field going forward? What is so hard to understand that when a 3rd party, or more, can campaign on even levels, that the red/blue legacies that are stuck in their ways will be forced to alter their agendas to gain support for what would be a thinner pool of voters to support them.

It makes sense to protest and try to go through the red and blue to get things fixed... all you red/blue, lost in a MSM fog, thinking only red & blue can fix things, repeating the same old mistakes of continuously voting these idiots into office will never change... not even 5% of you... shameful.

I will check out with a quote from one of the Constitution's primary contributors:

''Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories.'' -Thomas Jefferson-

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
For me, I'm all for Left Leaning policies. I would love to see a working single payer healthcare system that doesn't break the bank, I would love to see education and college free, or at least affordable to people so they can better themselves and get into good-paying jobs. I love my guns as well, I very much support the US Military, I very much support Police Officers, I love the LGBT Community (Gay and Trans myself), but I seem to fall short.

The problem that I have nowadays, and what I saw in the LGBT support groups that I went through, is that the community is literally eating itself alive. Sure, it might just be a vocal minority doing it, but I've always stated that the vocal minority with extremist views always seem to be the loudest. My friend had to shut down her facebook and restrict most of the settings because she was getting death threats for having dreadlocks while being white. I myself, being trans, was told because I like to hunt and fish and generally do man things, means as a transman I'm embodying 'toxic masculinity' while they tried to strongarm me into being something that I'm very much not.

To be honest it's what nearly made me vote for Trump. Still cast my vote for Hillary in the end, but I am sorry, this 'I'm more oppressed and you have more privilege because of x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x' or 'you're a racist bigot because you're white' just needs to stop. I know very good people, people of all races and gender identities, and sexual orientations that voted for Trump because they were tired of being told they were a demon by their own communities because they didn't conform to the 'everything is gay' or 'this is now a sexuality' or 'POCs must rally behind BLM or they betray their own race' or 'label label label label label' mentality.

There was a very good video that I saw on it that explained my feelings on the matter entirely by a man named Rob Dyke (on youtube, yeah, I know). The video is the second half of episode 113 of Why Would You Put That On The Internet.

I think this election did more harm than good for the Dem/Lib community, because more often than not if you don't spout the 'Trump Is Evil' rhetoric you're ripped to shreds.

That's just my two cents on the whole thing though, I don't mean to sound like a "Negative Nancy" on it- and I'm glad you found a support network and people you could connect to. That's always a good thing!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Liberals support Trump. Retards support Hillary.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am Liberal who'd vote for Trump. Gary Johnson was too weak.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
I am Liberal who'd vote for Trump. Gary Johnson was too weak.

I'm a progressive Democrat who voted Trump. I vote Bernie in the primary, but we all know his party sabotaged him. Bernie licked Hillarys boot heel after that so maybe it is better he lost since he didn't have the fortitude to stand up for himself, so how could he have fought for us against the powerful special interest group holding our country hostage?
edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xstealth

I got a challenge for you.

Call yourself a Trump supporter in front of your new liberal friends and then tell me how loving the liberal community is.

You mean like this guy?

So, what about this guy, America's own Dr Goebbel, Michael Hayden!

Remember the waterboarding issue much...the flip flop, anything?

Oh yes, I forgot.. the cop-out, you can say anything as a candidate...most best forgotten, maybe.

So you give as an example of what you believe to be the typical Trump supporter... a racist? The host of the video says that " this is exactly the type of behavior that is emboldened by a Trump presidency".

I can give you examples of racist democrats/Bernie/Hillary supporters all day long. But do I believe that is the general normal type of person that represents liberals or democrats? Not at all sir.

If I could provide only one example to you a person that I think is the typical liberal/Bernie/Hillary supporter it would be Reldra. If you don't know who she is , she is a member her at ATS, at least she has class, intelligence and respect. Most of the time I don't agree with her (politically), but I respect her because she handles our discussions like an adult. I can learn from a person like Reldra, and I have.

From your video...

"And if Trump wins, these deplorables will be coalesced and catalyzed and emboldened... and their garbage is going to escalate for four years."

Time and time again your host in the first video referred to trump supporters as " deplorables" in a general sense. And then he goes about using this dumbass in your first video as THE example of the typical Trump supporter. Then YOU turn around and use the host's video of the dumbass along with the host's bigoted opinion as YOUR example of the typical Trump supporter.

Dude..

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

By the way your water-boarding question?

I'll put it this way. The water-boarding technique was denounced officially and in fact was halted publicly for public relations purposes....do you think this was the only method in practice then to effectively extract information from a captured enemy combatant? Yes or no.

Do you think that there are now no methods in practice today that can effectively extract information from an enemy combatant that you wouldn't put in the same category as water-boarding?

Dude...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Its funny how "I hate Obama and everything he's done to the USA blah blah blah, vote against him, impeach him etc etc" over the past 8 years from an awful lot of people has suddenly turned into "Trump is everyone's president and you should respect the presidency."

On top of that, the kindergarten kid reaction from both sides to the result has been shameful and embarrassing to read.

Trump supporters should expect the kind of crap they've been preaching over the past 8 years to come back at them now, and democrats should expect to hear the same lines they've been trotting out for the past 8 years to come back at them.

Its simply role reversal and hypocrisy. Get used to it - its what passes for American politics these days.
edit on 17/11/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Yes, Thank You Donald Trump for winning and saving us from Hillary.

Now let's MAGA!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel
Obviously, you represent the ill-directed masses of the "conservative fascist" element. You say exclusion is exactly which the "liberal" represents" yet you ignore the fact the GOP is guilty of much you claim. Historically, the Bush clan represented the interests of the radical fascists of Europe and few of you "conservatives" took note. Over the years, many warned of such sediments by Bush and Bush-lite, only to be ridiculed by lame ill-educated minions who were under the influence of the GOP's propaganda. Personally, I thank God neither "Jeb" or "Hitlery" won. Regardless of what you think, both are puppets of Wall Street and their clique "American Liberty League." Although the title has changed to "America's New Century" coined by the latest NEOCON establishment, both parties are involved. I, an old school Democrat, held my nose while voting for Trump. He is the only man to hint true change. WHAT A CONCEPT! The neocon segment is destined to be identified in the near future as fascist and Trump hinted his disgust of people you obviously represent. The mere fact you utilized the word "liberal" in your reply means you are clueless of relevant facts surrounding America's plight. We can only assume Trump will bring back some semblance of original intent from our forefathers, and it is in that spirit I voted for Trump. Hitlery, like most of the corrupt establishment in Washington in both parties, is now identified by a "wiser" electorate angry for past crimes against the nation and the people who pay the taxes that they use to fuel America's demise and or decline. Unfortunately, too many ignorant people exist that still view the nation's population from a "siege" mentality. Us vs them. Liberal vs conservative. Like the Pete brothers...Pete and Repeat. Life is not so easy to understand with silly first-grade arithmetic, son. And, if half of what Trump claims he has in mind is to become enacted, silly Bush clan enthusiasts will find it hard to explained how they got played and realize how their support was used against them and their country. Recent events reveal this truth to incredibly stupid people like Chris Christie...lol. Yesterday it was reported on the World News that Trump outed him...lol. He will be lucky if he avoids being convicted in the Bridge-Gate case. If nothing else, Trump's Administration will provide a lot of entertainment...lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Before this election, I didn't really consider myself anything politically. I hold a lot of left leaning social views, I love my guns, have been a gun collector since I was a kid, I'm all about free speech and the right to protest (even if the protests turn into riots) and I'm against fascism.

Since the election, I'm proud to call myself a liberal. It's barely been a week, but the community of everyone that has come together is amazing. Just in the last week, I've made over 20-30 new friends and acquaintances at different community meetings.

Before the election liberals in America were a scattered, rag tag group with no real leadership or concrete direction. Now, barely a week later, most of the entire party has been galvanized into a coherent group in constant communication with each other and with one goal: Bring about the end of Trump and the hateful divisive rhetoric and policies that will be normalized come January 20th.

Liberals on ATS, now isn't the time to quietly fade into the background. It's more important than ever that your opinions be heard. Don't be afraid to speak because your opinion is unpopular. You are the anti-establishment now. And we grow larger every day we come closer to Inauguration day.

Even I didn't understand the can of worms that was being opened at the time on election night. I knew it was big, but I had no idea what it would grow to, hardly even a week later. And here we are.

The times, they are 'a changing.

Judging from comments made lately on this site, I get the feeling that reading and trying to understand anothers point of view is starting to be looked down upon, but for posterity's sake, here's an article I read this morning that sums up a lot of things going on inside the minds of people on the left right now:

"A kinder, gentler, American Fascism."
lithub.com...

Thank you Trump supporters for showing me who I DON'T want to be. That in itself is a lot of times just as important as figuring out who you want to be.

This has nothing to do with left or right but rather with gullibility and intelligence. For the sake of civility I wont mention what side youre on.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

"Before the election liberals in America were a scattered, rag tag group with no real leadership or concrete direction."

Right....

So now 9 days after Donald Trump won the Presidency, now liberals are a rag tag group with no real leadership or concrete direction.

That is soooooooooooooo funny.

Because 10 days ago, Hillary Clinton and the DNC were going to lead the well organized liberals to the promised land.

You guys kill me.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xstealth

Call yourself a Trump supporter in front of your new liberal friends and then tell me how loving the liberal community is.

You mean like this guy?

So, what about this guy, America's own Dr Goebbel, Michael Hayden!

Remember the waterboarding issue much...the flip flop, anything?

Oh yes, I forgot.. the cop-out, you can say anything as a candidate...most best forgotten, maybe.

So you give as an example of what you believe to be the typical Trump supporter... a racist? The host of the video says that " this is exactly the type of behavior that is emboldened by a Trump presidency".

I can give you examples of racist democrats/Bernie/Hillary supporters all day long. But do I believe that is the general normal type of person that represents liberals or democrats? Not at all sir.

If I could provide only one example to you a person that I think is the typical liberal/Bernie/Hillary supporter it would be Reldra. If you don't know who she is , she is a member her at ATS, at least she has class, intelligence and respect. Most of the time I don't agree with her (politically), but I respect her because she handles our discussions like an adult. I can learn from a person like Reldra, and I have.

From your video...

"And if Trump wins, these deplorables will be coalesced and catalyzed and emboldened... and their garbage is going to escalate for four years."

Time and time again your host in the first video referred to trump supporters as " deplorables" in a general sense. And then he goes about using this dumbass in your first video as THE example of the typical Trump supporter. Then YOU turn around and use the host's video of the dumbass along with the host's bigoted opinion as YOUR example of the typical Trump supporter.

Dude..

I was replying to member xstealth, to show that aggression can be exhibited on both sides. all you need to concern with in the video is the altercation. You are somewhere else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"originally posted by: xstealth

Call yourself a Trump supporter in front of your new liberal friends and then tell me how loving the liberal community is."

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I read this twice and I still can't figure out if you're being sarcastic or not.

Not at all. This is happening everywhere.

Because George Soros is paying for them with his billions. he is buying a revolution. But many are aware of him.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Property getting damaged is secondary to exercising free speech to me.
-underwerks

That's a very easy position to hold, when it's NOT YOUR PROPERTY.

I have no doubts, you would rethink your position should a rioting mob of Trump supporters "free speeched" your car. Or "free speeched" your apartment complex into a raging inferno... Perhaps cornered your girl/boy friends and "free speeched" them face first into the dirt..

I won't lie, I like your attitude you seem a friendly fellow. But I think you're also very misguided in some of beliefs.
edit on 17-11-2016 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Then don't bother trying to bully the electorate into changing their votes or insert Commie Sanders just because you don't like Teump. Time for lefties to take their own darn medicine and accept that someone they don't like won.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The amount of Liberals criticizing, slandering, bellyaching and depreciating anyone's views, other than their own, needs to come to a stop. Are you an adult? As I'm positive you are, it's time you act like it.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join