It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thank you Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

We would have seen Globalisation expanding at a rate we had never witnessed before and that would mean more people being left behind. In fact under TTIP, countries will be handing over the keys to the bank vaults, because the Multi-Nationals would have access to all public services, which is funded by your taxes.
Due democratic process has been followed and Trump has been elected. He's no Hitler and believe me, if he started acting in anyway that would suggest he could be dangerous to any element of society, I would support any calls for him to be overthrown.

I think in one respect, that of globalization, you are incorrect about Donald, he is a business man, and as such it is in his interests, as it is for many formidable mulitinationals. Most of the rest I agree, people are being left behind, but I charge you to look to the likes of much of Africa for those people, not in Western Europe so much.
Americans have lost jobs too, perhaps to the local trade agreements, which it has to be said that even Hillary had not much enthusiasm for, while Donald is dedicated to tearing down those agreements.
Years ago, the same discourse was going on and I urged Americans here to buy the home made stuff. However, it's far from being that simple anymore, stuff to just build things is sourced from everywhere now, (as in vehicle manufacture for instance) when it used to be just something from here or there. I don't think Donald appreciates half of that.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Uh, but you won't accept people who have different views.

Aren't you the one who wants to change how people think?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: FauxMulder
You can't have it both ways. Either it's just happening or you know it's happening because you've seen it over the last 6 years. Which is it?

How could it be happening for 6 years if Trump just got elected a week ago? I never said I've been driving around for 6 years drumming up liberal support for anything, I was just hanging out and seeing what kinds of different people I could meet.

Since the election, everything has changed. I talk to friends all over the map daily, and there's only one thing on people's minds.

I just don't understand why you think this is happening everywhere. I guess you know it because your on the phone 24/7 since the election with different groups of friends from 48 states?

The fact of the matter is liberalism was completely rejected last Tuesday from state houses to the white house.

But good luck in your new found political ideology. Just make sure your views are challenged. ATS is good for that lol!

Thanks. Views that aren't challenged aren't worth the time used to think about them.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Uh, but you won't accept people who have different views.

Aren't you the one who wants to change how people think?

Accepting others with different views isn't the same as agreeing with them. We should all be given a chance to change each others mind. That includes me too.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
LOL! one of the best threads I have read recently! Raise the left fist and do your thing!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yet another thread from the butt hurt libs.
They can't stand it because they lost.
If they have their way the USA would be communist.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Pull up your skinny jeans, twist your piercings, and smoke a bowl. I thought the world was ending with Obama, but here I am. A little more poor, but I'm still here.
You've got 4 years to regroup but y'all better pull it together. I know in your world that absolutely nobody is saying a positive word about PRESIDENT TRUMP (I'll let that sink in), but look at that red and blue picture of the US by county. We are anti-establishment and that's why he won (not a Bush, Clinton, or Cruz). Your Gianormous social issues are not our concern. True equality, anti-PC (which means REAL free speech), and getting our finances and safety in order are the top priority.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It is great all the liberals are rallying now, too bad they didn't have the care to vote in the first place. About 20% or less of all these protesters etc voted, so I would say give it a couple of weeks and they will disappear once again out of the lime light to the to dark place they came from....lol

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm all about free speech and the right to protest (even if the protests turn into riots)

Why would you condone violence that leads to property damage, loss of business, injuries or worse?

What group of humans do you anticipate changing their minds on social or political issues because they were subjected to, or witnessed, riots?

I have exactly ZERO respect for anyone who condones violence against law abiding & peaceful people, private/public property or animals or the environment for that matter.

Trumps impact on some individuals is a thing that should be studied, it appears all sense of reality and tolerance goes out the window when it comes to reconciling his win.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Talk like that will get you a beating. But then they'll feel bad about it afterwards. . . . so there is that.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

I got a challenge for you.

Call yourself a Trump supporter in front of your new liberal friends and then tell me how loving the liberal community is.

You mean like this guy?

So, what about this guy, America's own Dr Goebbel, Michael Hayden!

Remember the waterboarding issue much...the flip flop, anything?

Oh yes, I forgot.. the cop-out, you can say anything as a candidate...most best forgotten, maybe.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm all about free speech and the right to protest (even if the protests turn into riots)

Why would you condone violence that leads to property damage, loss of business, injuries or worse?

What group of humans do you anticipate changing their minds on social or political issues because they were subjected to, or witnessed, riots?

I have exactly ZERO respect for anyone who condones violence against law abiding & peaceful people, private/public property or animals or the environment for that matter.

Trumps impact on some individuals is a thing that should be studied, it appears all sense of reality and tolerance goes out the window when it comes to reconciling his win.

As I've stated in other threads more than once, I also support people defending their lives and property in those situations. If you want to riot, go ahead. At the same time accept that the nature of what you're doing might get you hurt or worse.

Not all protests are riots, but all riots are protests of some kind. Property getting damaged is secondary to exercising free speech to me.

I agree with your last statement though

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Thing is Rome, at the moment a candidate such as you describe doesn't have a chance to win let alone be effective. The closest we got to that was Ron Paul and we know what they did to him. Even if he got in I'm sure he would have to toe the line with those that call shots.

Many people who voted for Trump see him as a powerful person already who just may be ballsy enough to do what he says he will. Some of what he preached is certainly the first steps down the right path.

We are not going to overthrow the government nor should we cause worse would control it.
We have to reset somewhere. He happens to be the button at the moment, time will tell.

edit on 16-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
LETS LET THE MAN GET IN OFFICE FIRST!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Unless democrats realize where and how they lost, and ideology preaching but not following what you preach as being part of the problem, 4 years wont be enough. By the way, getting a worthy candidate is a priority too.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
LETS LET THE MAN GET IN OFFICE FIRST!

It's been a week.

He hasn't lowered my taxes,
He hasn't built a wall,
Obamacare is still here,

The guys a damned liar.

Let's put someone else in!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've know for some time now how soft and sensitive this country has become but DAMN, wtf, never seen anything like this....
They voted in someone I don't like, quick lets riot and rob the mall, torch downtown.
Pathetic.
THANK YOU MEDIA

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Good, now you and your "acquaintances" can sit politely and quietly in the background while the Big dogs play on the yard.

Hey ignorant!!!!The OP is saying g now IS NOT the time to be silent!! Man some of you!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

"Judging from comments made lately on this site, I get the feeling that reading and trying to understand anothers point of view is starting to be looked down upon, but for posterity's sake, here's an article I read this morning that sums up a lot of things going on inside the minds of people on the left right now: "

This is so funny! You condemn people for not understanding YOUR viewpoint while kicking and screaming because you will not accept other people's viewpoint!

I also wholely disagree that people on the left actually have a "mind"! Clearly they have lost that! Too funny watching you all meltdown and show who you really are though! Please keep it coming!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I really don't think he will be nearly as bad as you all believe.

Now yuh see! you are scarededypants, saying that, you just don't want to be on his fourth reich hit-list.
Just wait until the Trump brownpants, (the iconic shwiitesticker) come aknocking on your door.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join