It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

apologies, but another Mandela Effect - getahuman.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
gethuman.com...

i could have sworn this used to be 'getahuman' now its just GETHUMAN.

i remember watching a report on tv, which mentioned this website, and i have been using it ever since. (since they first invented robot answering machines, i have hated them, knew they were scams.)

but now, somehow, there is no more A.

dont know what that means, but i remember the story where i discovered getAhuman

and 'gethuman' does not sound as nice as 'getahuman' in reference to a phone call.

anyone else remember getahuman?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

There was getahuman. The url goes to an odd page that ends in /legacy. There is another page about it here

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You do realize this sounds ridiculous, right ? Calling Mandela on single letter in web address...

bored much ?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

i accept your apology.

just dont make another thread about ME

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i accept your apology.

just dont make another thread about ME

Or you could make all the threads you want and some people stay off of them.
Much more freedom loving option.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's not surprising that you would confuse the name of a service that will get a human.

Get Human doesn't really sound right, so you add the "a" and it's easier to process.

It's a good example that's consistent with all the other ME's.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay I cannot help you out with the particular question that you brought up but. Since this is a thread about the Mandela effect....I have noticed something that seems like it has changed to me....and that is... I don't know how many people on here know about the little Pretzel shops that are in the service plazas on the interstates in New England ? But I remember them being called Annie's pretzels and now they are called Aunt Anne's pretzels am I crazier than usual or have they changed the name ?
edit on 16-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Never heard of it but agree getahuman sounds much better. Who would even think of calling it gethuman?

(post by Congtontechnologies removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join