It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When Will Loretta Lynch will be RKO'd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It took 166 days from the time Obama nominated her until the Senate approved her appointment. I don't think it will take this long to RKO her with the Republicans having the majority in the Senate and appoint a new one. Thinking maybe a couple of months. I assume this is one of the first orders of business for Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well then just call Ted Cruz Randy Orton, I heard on Rush today that he's being considered for AG! BEST move Trump could make!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Id love to see Trey Gowdy as AG

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
Another good choice. Either of them would do a great job at gutting the corrupt DOJ.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Hopefully as soon as possible.

I'm curious if she could get roped into the Clinton probe.

Seems like she has done some criminal things.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

She will resign before she is 'rkod'....

As January gets closer you will see her leave on her own accord, she knows she has no position with Trump.

Pretty par to the course for the previous admins cabinet not to carry over.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135
Well then just call Ted Cruz Randy Orton, I heard on Rush today that he's being considered for AG! BEST move Trump could make!

"The Apex Boogereater"

I'm hoping for Gowdy as AG and let Cruz have a SCOTUS seat.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

cruz for SCOTUS ?

blinks - arnt SCOTUS nominees supposed to have a track record ` on the bench ` in lower courts

i know mr cruz has an impressive accademic pedigree and has served as legal advisor at various levels to govt bodies - but he has zero experience of actual jurisprudence

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

what the hell is " RKO " ?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think they should make Snoop Dogg our AG.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Tman2135

"The Apex Boogereater"

I'm hoping for Gowdy as AG and let Cruz have a SCOTUS seat.

Cruz can be head bubble blower at the asylum

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

cruz for SCOTUS ?

blinks - arnt SCOTUS nominees supposed to have a track record ` on the bench ` in lower courts

i know mr cruz has an impressive accademic pedigree and has served as legal advisor at various levels to govt bodies - but he has zero experience of actual jurisprudence

There are no prequalifications for SCOTUS appointment. Obviously, most of them have had law degrees and many had prior bench time, but neither is mandatory. Chief Justice Earl Warren had been governor of California, but had no bench experience. Chief Justice William Rehnquist had never sat on the bench prior to Nixon nominating him. Kagen had no judicial experience prior to Obama nominating her. Cruz's educational history and honors are great enough that it is doubtful anyone would hitch their horse to a "lack of qualifications" argument against him during confirmation... much more likely that his staunch partisanship would become the point of contention.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It is a WWE wrestling move.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I would more concerned with his religious fundamentalism.

top topics

join