It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiderhunting revised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Spider hunting is the use of dowsing rods, or multimeters that can detect below ground. The premise of spider hunting is to locate wiring that is not legal and being used for criminal activities such as remote torchure. The process includes using the above tools to locate points on a map of your locale and draw lines across the points, leading back to the original drill site where the perpetrators horizontally drilled to install the underground illegal lines.

dowsing use

dowsing for spirit communication

Horizontal drilling

I apologize for not embedding the videos as I'm using a mobile phone.

The website www.marleylabs.com is hard to understand I agree, but the discovery of this comes from the owners research. I am merely trying to warn the people that there are mind criminals using high technology to access and oppress people lives and mind via directional drilling and imposing high amounts of life damaging energies.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

WTF? please return and elucidate, very interesting premise

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am merely trying to warn the people that there are mind criminals using high technology to access and oppress people lives and mind via directional drilling and imposing high amounts of life damaging energies.

You mean EMF? Theres more of that energy flowing through hi tension power lines and the air itself than any underground 'wires'.

As far as mind manipulation "imposing high amounts of life damaging energies"?

Thats called Television.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I am merely trying to warn the people that there are mind criminals using high technology to access and oppress people lives and mind via directional drilling and imposing high amounts of life damaging energies.

You mean EMF? Theres more of that energy flowing through hi tension power lines and the air itself than any underground 'wires'.

Thats called Television.

The energy I speak of causes severe illness, burning, organs twitching, head pain, basically it simulates pain via some kind of technology. These lines seem to be able to focus on a target. Letting them torture it's victims.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i dont think your serious about this

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
i dont think your serious about this

in Kubrick style, I am honest about this. I think it to be true.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmm I see, tell us how you FEEL about it....

fills an obscenely large meerschaum and leans back in his large leather chair with his notepad.....puffing great clouds of aromatic smoke....
Do go on......

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Thats called Television.

The energy I speak of causes severe illness, burning, organs twitching, head pain, basically it simulates pain via some kind of technology. These lines seem to be able to focus on a target. Letting them torture it's victims.

Thats different than what you started out with. How you connect spirit communication, dousing and horizontal drilling to cause pain and torture people is above my pay grade, sorry.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Thats called Television.

I would like to see proof that there is a group using this sort of technology. Victim's statements(corroborated by law enforcement), medical diagnosis' linking said technology to inflict aforementioned symptoms, actual evidence such as the technology you speak of, etc. I think this sounds pretty far fetched. I'm not calling you crazy or anything, just saying that I don't believe this to be true.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The energy I speak of causes severe illness, burning, organs twitching, head pain, basically it simulates pain via some kind of technology.

Sounds like my burka lounger.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Thats called Television.

I would like to see proof that there is a group using this sort of technology. Victim's statements(corroborated by law enforcement), medical diagnosis' linking said technology to inflict aforementioned symptoms, actual evidence such as the technology you speak of, etc. I think this sounds pretty far fetched. I'm not calling you crazy or anything, just saying that I don't believe this to be true.

I would to, but beyond a basic internet search of psychotronic/radionics technology I don't. But I get pain that is coming from the outside in, as though a beam or field is being created. It's hard to believe but you can go read any targeted individuals stories, to see how much people suffer from these crimes.

Here's a link to a story of a court case where they proved remote harassment was occurring.

court case

Nevermind, found doctors testimony:

Dr. Amin A. Muhammad Gadit is one of the only psychiatrists with the courage and intelligence to publish a paper in a medical journal explaining the existence and dangers of Bio-electromagnetic weapons.

"...voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most
astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is
also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting
his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the
equivalent of major organ failure or even death and
interferes with normal functions of human senses. It can
cause difficulty with breathing and induce seizures besides
damage to the tissues and organs.
Through this form of terrorism, it is possible to
persuade subjects that their mind is being read; their
intellectual property is being plundered and can even
motivate suicide or murder."
Amin Muhammad
Psychiatry
M.B.B.S., FRCPsych, FRCP, Ph.D.
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry
Discipline of Psychiatry
Memorial University of Newfoundland

edit on 17-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

top topics

join