It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tech CEO who vowed to murder Donald Trump with a sniper rifle forced to resign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
affluenza again?

make the dufus look for another job, instead of sit alongside felons (pot possession) in a courtroom waiting for the jury to finish sentencing him?

edit on (11/16/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I'm sure he will at least be talked to. The sad thing is threatening the president doesn't guarantee jail time. There are plenty of people who have made online threats to Obama that are walking free. I think a big part of it is they have to prove intent, otherwise people can say they were just bull#ting online.

edit on 16-11-2016 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Tbh I would guess he's the kinda guy that would wear a shirt covered with half naked cartoon women to an important event. Good with the technical and actual knowledge side of things, terrible in the public eye and social interactions.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Facial hair like that and beards in general scream lazy to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Facial hair like that and beards in general scream lazy to me.

I think similar with many fat people...it's okay to have preferences though.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Let's hope he is arrested and thrown in jail.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: yuppa

Again though, it would appear that the relevant agencies have dismissed it as a threat or crime worth punishing.
You can bleat about it but it doesn't change the fact that the feds have let this slide.
Unlucky if you disagree with them.

CLinton having a server was a crime too but since the guy here and she are both democrats of course it will be let slide. I meant it SHOULD be prosecuted but wont be because its target is Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Of course we can sell you a rifle, Matt. The thingy we call a bullet comes out of the little hole at this end, so be sure not to hurt yourself.
Yes, you probably just toasted your company and everybody in it because you are a complete jackass but look at the positive side, you are now far more famous than you would have been had you an ounce of common sense and not put your empty threats on the web. Your face is everywhere and the people you tried to impress with your dedication to their purported cause would gladly give up their place in the soup line for you after all possible employers refuse to hire you as to do so would be a glaring example of their poor judgement.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaloonSal
a reply to: RomeByFire
Hey, don't don't be racist towards us medieval villagers...BURNING WITCHES ARE PART OF OUR CULTURAL HISTORY !!!

They don't respect the medieval culture? I think we need some social justice engineering. They need to learn to understand and except what they are discriminatory towards.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why didn't this guy just use bleach pit on Facebook and Reddit, I hear it works wonders on hiding ones true intentions.

It's a sad world when threats of this nature are even considered, are we slowly going the way of the Islamic extremist?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
While I personally do not see the need to take this man to court since the SS have determined him not a threat, I just know not a single one of us would have been let off so easy.

In any case, I am satisfied he was forced out from the board, and the company. I wonder if he got a severance package??

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Why even post stuff like that in the first place?
Why even have social media at all? It's just one more risk, one more place where you have to be responsible and will always be held accountable for what you have said.

Just post on ATS, where you have an Alias and it's not a complete waste of your time

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes, full of brains, that CEO. Why hasn't he been arrested?

only one reason. When he does get assassinated they have a fall guy for it. Now if he corrupt elites arrange for his hit they now have someone else the media can turn too.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Justice was served when he resigned...provided he isn't getting a golden parachute windfall when he goes...otherwise it's just another extended vacation for some rich guy and justice will be shat upon again.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
excuse me this dimwit threatened to kill a potus i am pretty sure that is a felony. whether he qa threat or not intent or not he broke the law. remember when jeffrey dalhmer was found with naked screaming asian teen cops thought he wasn't a threat either now we know he was an evil monster. this guy got the means to try to do what he described i would definately call him a threat.i am so tired of these stupid clinton supporters i got one art work who keeps wanting me to fight him all because i was anti clinton because she is a crook. one day he going to go to far and i am going to let him know just because he from asia doesn't mean he is jet lee.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Typical liberal who believes in elitism rather than our democracy. Pouting because he did not get his way. The Secret Service needs to toss him in jail ASAP and use him as an example to anyone else.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

This is a problem... Not being a threat is NOT a condition of threatening to kill someone being a crime.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That is not justice, he should be sent to prison... Perhaps we should use the "indefinite detention" on people like this idiot that their saviour "Obama" implemented... Anyone else who has made threats on the life of the President elect should be put in prison under Obama's "indefinite detention program"... Let's see if now the left in general decides to stop endorsing the same President that implemented policies such as "indefinite detention" when the right uses those policies the left implemented...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The immaturity and vileness I've witnessed this past week or so, as entitled, whining, so called "progressives" have attacked and beaten people, set fires, looted, trashed vehicles and property, spewed assassination death threats, wished rape on women, and generally lowered the tone to the gutter, the feeling I've come away with is that their politics are so diametrically opposed to everything I believe in that I have to say I'm beginning to think it's inevitable that some kind of fragmentation into separate entities needs to happen in the west.

These clowns want to destroy everything that I value and they think people like me are equally as repugnant.

It happens all the time...Sudan, India during the British withdrawal...errrr, anyone?

And I know they were hardly peaceful.

But it could be done.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

because, thankfully, you can't be arrested for saying words on the internet...yet..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join