It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A stupid cool thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

This video has almost 28 million views, but I couldn’t find it posted here. I thought everyone could use a break and laugh a little considering the tension around here. The "sport" of hill climbing can be quite funny to watch and at some point you may wonder if it's even worth the effort.

I found each attempt to climb this “impossible” hill to end in failure and destruction almost 100% of the time. I said to myself, "I wonder if the guy next in line realizes yet that his bike is going to tip over and come crashing down, breaking into pieces while he also struggles to stay upright?" The gentleman at 2:30 sure had a good run, lol.

BONUS!

(sorry, you won't get that time back)

Next...

So, if anyone hasn’t seen this thing yet, consider yourself now lacking something in life. This little toy looks really cool and I’m surprised I haven’t seen it before. I'd be launching these things off of every mountain I climb if they were cheap and easy enough to recover.

Some idiot once said,

Then I thought, you're going to have to land at some point, why not be among friends? Some birds just have more meat on their bones and have trouble flying. For example, those American thighs have made most of the US into flightless birds. Wait, what the hell?

Well, I hope this took your mind off of “you know what,” just long enough for you to unclench your mind-fist and relax. I don't know about you, but I certainly feel smarter after watching these videos. Any comments are welcome.

edit on 16-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
We used to say in the Army, If you hoot with the Owls, You have to soar with the Eagles!

That was pretty good video. I don't know why, but it seemed no one wanted to go right up that hill. Those rocks and a stiff mono-shock will do you in every time. It was steep though.

new topics

join