It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Admits he was born in Kenya Speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I came across this video of Obama saying in a speech that he was not born in Hawaii or the US, but in Kenya. Has anyone here ever seen this video? I searched and didn't find a thread.

Youtube Source

My question is if this is some edited video or is it actually a speech? If it is a real speech, then Houston We Have A Problem!

If true it would mean that any bills he signed into law would be invalid triggering one hell of a constitutional crises. After this election, I just want to move to Alaska and let the lower 48 have at it.

I would think that any future President should be vetted before the run. It seems the laws here have the DNC or RNC vet their own candidates. Did the DNC really put one over on the country? I don't know, but after this election I don't rule anything out. I surely think this vetting needs to be done by an independent commission of both parties members.

Anyway, if someone knows where this speech was actually given so we can verify if it was edited or not please let us know.

ETA: Personally I believe it is edited. But, I want to find the original speech so I can prove it to someone outside ATS.
edit on 15/11/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I watched your video, and I refuse to watch the 45 min video in the first reply, with no explanation of what is in it. But the video in the OP screams cheap edit. I don't support Obama all that much, but that is an extremely sketchy video. Every time he says something that sounds controversial, it cuts to where you can't see his mouth, which in my opinion is a dead giveaway.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yeeeeaah.

That's a badly edited youtube video.

I should get creative with some Trump ones...

Oh, I don't need to!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The 45 min long one is the actual video of the entire speech, where the "edited" one was taken from.

I'm with you, I'm not watching something from 2009 that's 45 minutes long either. I do remember it though, and I did just now skip around through it to see that it is indeed the same speech.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111
Thank you!

a reply to: [post]sine.nomine[/post]

Yes, obviously if there is clear video available, then there is no reason to see the poor quality of the OP video unless they have done a total crap edit job.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Discretion is your friend my fellow member.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Roger that! I guess being dead tired is no time to be starting a thread...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It was kinda funny IMO. Someone actually took the time to make it. I can just imagine this really angry guy pounding away at a keyboard late at night...

That's some serious dedication.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Everyone knows you dont have to be a citizen of a foreign country to be a Radical Muslim

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Agree with everyone this is a bad edit. Don't know where the words came from but skipping through the video for references there was none of this. Skipped from close up to far away and it didn't look like him far away.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I can't imagine what people go through doing all that. That would take some serious time and there are real concerns in the world that are actual that you can talk about. You just can't trust anything these days.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

That video was uploaded on Youtube in 2014. If Trump's campaign thought it was legitimate they would have pointed to that alone and called it a day

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Didn't his Grandmother say he was born in Kenya at one time?

Personally I would not doubt that he was and the records of his birth in hawaii added later.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Personally I would not doubt that he was and the records of his birth in hawaii added later.

I don't know. I heard when he ran his senate campaign that someone challenged his not be born here and he said, "I am not running for president". He could have just been saying he didn't need to prove he was.

edit on 16/11/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No, that is just a birther lie, like the lie his BC was forged.

How do you explain the newspaper notice then? Or do you just ignore that?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
My question is if this is some edited video or is it actually a speech? If it is a real speech, then Houston We Have A Problem!

Is this a real question? because...Its one of the most obvious splice job ever.

to the hoax bin with thee.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

No, that is just a birther lie, like the lie his BC was forged.

How do you explain the newspaper notice then? Or do you just ignore that?

The notice was in a paper from the 13th he was born the 4th, clearly could be called in when they decided he should be an american. I can think of a ton of reasons why the Mother would want to have him be an American citizen.
I think this thread has a ton of good points.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

heres a hint - BEFORE posting a claim with such obvious ramifications - try a little critical thinking

ie - IF this were true - and a real speech by president obama - what would have happened ?

the fact that NOTHING did happen - SHOULD be an obvious this that this is a hoax

but hey - YMMV

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I thought he was born in Kenya, his mother was there visiting when she gave birth or something like that. It still made him an American citizen though, that could not be contested because the law allowed for that. I actually looked at some evidence and an explanation that showed he was born a legitimate American.

I wish I had saved that link, but I would have lost it when my last computer crashed. The person knew his mother pretty well and did not like to deceive people. He was trying to say that Obama was legit in his being qualified. Seems like there was a coverup when there didn't need to be, I guess politicians think everything needs to be a lie.

Now I did not verify the guy, but if I were to classify him I would classify him as pro-Obama. As far as I know that article from Hawaii could have been made up too, by the Dems I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join