It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The DEMOCRATIC Party is Extincting Itself Due To Self-Inflicted Dumbness.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Are you surer because that site says surer is also a playable word.

Psst..it isn't. Scrabble word finder seems to be broken.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: Konduit
They're falling... hard.

Most of those red areas have very low population density.

Yes. But not zero. Add all of those up and you have a very big number. It is a mistake to ignore that simple fact when trying to obtain enough votes to win a presidential election, and a control of congress.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Most of those red areas have very low population density.

And are much harder to brainwash with the mainstream media

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Wait, I thought Trump was literally Hitler? Didn't the Nazis HATE Russia?

You liberals are so confusing...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
a reply to: Gothmog

The original claim was made in the OP, and has been made hundreds of times on these forums. The claim being that the polls were deliberately manipulated to favor Hillary.

In almost all cases, the evidence for this claim is a Podesta email where he talks about using over-sampling.

Most people don't realize that both undersampling and oversampling can be used to correct a data set.

Most people also didn't read that Atlas document (I have, more than once) so do not know it was specifically intended to help the democrats provide more effective messaging to key demographics and has no relationship whatsoever to any poll provided by the MSM.

There is no evidence, anywhere, that the DNC was working with the media to doctor the polls.

But , yet , you made the claim. You present the information to back it up...
No , didnt think so.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The responses by that guy in the video were calmly, logically delivered. It's too bad the people who need to hear it have their ears and minds closed. Thanks for sharing it, Zanti.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Greggers
a reply to: Gothmog

The original claim was made in the OP, and has been made hundreds of times on these forums. The claim being that the polls were deliberately manipulated to favor Hillary.

In almost all cases, the evidence for this claim is a Podesta email where he talks about using over-sampling.

Most people don't realize that both undersampling and oversampling can be used to correct a data set.

Most people also didn't read that Atlas document (I have, more than once) so do not know it was specifically intended to help the democrats provide more effective messaging to key demographics and has no relationship whatsoever to any poll provided by the MSM.

There is no evidence, anywhere, that the DNC was working with the media to doctor the polls.

But , yet , you made the claim. You present the information to back it up...
No , didnt think so.

The claim was made in the OP. I was responding to that claim, and did in fact present evidence.

My claim is that there is NO evidence that the polls were manipulated. THAT is my claim.

Which of course means that the claim made in the OP was based upon nothing but fantasy.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well the image is disingenuous.

It gives the impression that there are all these more people who voted Trump, which isn't true. Gerrymandering and the electoral college got him the slot. And Russia. And Wikileaks. And Comey. Or a dozen other equally "what the...seriously?!" reasons.

And ... Hillary. *rubs temples, groans*

I might not like Trump, but I don't like her either. She's to blame for being...well, for being Hillary Clinton.

I joked the entire pirmary, "HIllary, go home. No one wants you."

I should start telling more jokes and charging people as a fortune teller or something.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The results of this election proves just how out of touch with reality the regressive left has become.

Remember this?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The responses by that guy in the video were calmly, logically delivered. It's too bad the people who need to hear it have their ears and minds closed. Thanks for sharing it, Zanti.

Seems Hillary Did Win the White Hypocrite Vote by a Landslide.......)
edit on 15-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The results of this election proves just how out of touch with reality the regressive left has become.

Remember this?

The hardest thing for a poll to get right is the voter turnout.

On the day before the election, Nate Silver had Trump's chance of winning at 30%, which is nothing to sneeze at. And remember, Nate Silver's analysis considers a very large assortment of different scientific polls.

It was the record high turnout amount blue-collar white males that none of the national polls forecast, because there was no historical precedent for it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

" The Republican party has a president elect "

Yes , Life is Good , isn't It ? ........

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

Wait, I thought Trump was literally Hitler? Didn't the Nazis HATE Russia?

You liberals are so confusing...

See, you used the word "didn't" -- that's a past tense phrase. Russia today is not WWII Russia.

Russia pushes whatever can cause destabilization in America. If it's a fascist/racist (or the impression thereof) -- great. They'll divide the country quite nicely!

Nationalism is "YUUUGE" in Russia, so they're exporting it here. They don't really like gay people in Russia...

Protip: Russia has always exported propaganda that mirrors itself. In the Cold War they pushed communist propaganda here since they were a communist country, today they're pushing nationalist propaganda here because that's what's big there.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Remember this?

That type of rhetoric follows the (flawed) philosophy that perception is reality. SO, if you manipulate the voters perception, you will trigger the herding instinct of the sheep. Too bad that most humans are really not sheep especially when the find out they are viewed as sheep.

Funny that....

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

About polls...

Does anyone actually answer those on the phone or at the door? I sure as hell don't.

I've long wondered who actually does answer those, because it isn't me or anyone I've talked to.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Wish I knew how to post that image of the live running graph that the NY Times had online. The odds of winning started with Trump at the bottom and Hillary at the top. By 11pm, they were totally reversed.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yep the old "big lie" thing.

The last 8 years have been full of that. Keep telling the American people Obama is a Kenyan-born Musilim hell-bent on destroying America and bowing down to the world, weakening America's position.

Yeah, well that's not reality -- that's someone's propaganda told over and over for 8 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wish I knew how to post that image of the live running graph that the NY Times had online. The odds of winning started with Trump at the bottom and Hillary at the top. By 11pm, they were totally reversed.

Yep.

Because once polls start reporting, you're dealing in certainty rather than probability.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Hell, the Gateway Pundit figured it out months ago... yet all these professional analysts from the liberal media with their political science degrees and 6 figure salaries didn't have a clue about the reality of the situation.

Maybe if they didn't promote nothing but liberal hacks and paid attention to what was really going on, they wouldn't have made themselves look like complete dumbasses.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

edit on 15-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You've had a republican president for 20 years out of the last 35.

Heard a whole bunch of complaints during their terms, even from republicans. Life is good if you lower the bar enough, I guess.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join