It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The DEMOCRATIC Party is Extincting Itself Due To Self-Inflicted Dumbness.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Democrats who are out in the streets venting their anger by protesting, rioting, and drawing blood from innocents all over the country, are verifying just how OUT OF TOUCH the Democratic party is. Take a look at just some of the self-inflicted injuries in their 2016 Presidential election campaign.

Exhibit-A: On October 7th, when the DEMOCRATS leaked the audio of Donald Trump using "locker room talk", they did it too soon before election day to have any significant negative effect on November 8th election day.

The Verdict? POOR TIMING BY DEMOCRAT LEAKERS

Exhibit-B: When DEMOCRATS in charge of Hillary's campaign said that she passed out on the NYC curb on the morning of 9.11.16 due to extreme heat, when it was only 79 degrees, but later invented the "pneumonia" excuse.

The Injury? GAVE GLIMPSE INTO A CLINTON PRESIDENCY. (Lying, Secretive, Insulting)

Exhibit-C: DEMOCRAT Hillary Clinton committed a verbal hate-crime, by labeling a broad cross-section of Americans as "Deplorables".

The Result? FIRED-UP TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO HYPER LEVELS OF COMMITTMENT.

Exhibit-D: The DEMOCRATIC National Committee, and Hillary's campaign team, had such poor data security, that all of their plans and dirt was available to casual hackers, who freely shared it with the world.

We Learned? DEMOCRAT PARTY LEADERSHIP THINKS AMERICANS ARE DUMB.

Exhibit-E: DEMOCRAT James Comey, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, re-opened the CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION of Hillary Clinton, just 11 days before the Presidential Election.

The Verdict? HORRIFICALLY BAD TIMING! (But may have been intentional, to atone for letting crooked Hillary off the hook in July.)

Exhibit-F: Every time the DEMOCRAT-friendly TV/Radio/Newspaper/Blog media attacked Donald Trump, his poll numbers rose. But they continued, and began manipulating their polling data to make it look like their inflated/hyped negative Trump "news" pieces were having the desired effect.

The Verdict? DEMOCRATIC MEDIA IS AS CROOKED AS DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP. (Thankfully, the worst offenders are, at long last, going to be punished by President Trump. YES!)

Did I miss any of the major dumb things that Democrats did to themselves this year?

Unless the weakened Democratic party replaces it's leadership..from Congress on down to neighborhood "organizers", with people who REALLY care about citizens of this nation, they are in danger of extinction. Particularly after President Trump's economic policies start bringing prosperity to the inner cities that Democrats have neglected/punished over the past few decades.

-CareWeMust

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
They're falling... hard.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
They seem to be doubling down on the very things that lost them the election. Continuing the name calling, ignoring reality etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Republican party has a president elect that is going to break every campaign promise with his cabinet choices. He was looking into security clearance for his children. He wants to give his son-in-law a cabinet position. Republicans barely supported him and you say the Democratic party is 'extincting itself'.

Lol. Good one.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'd argue that its not stupidity that's brought them to this point, but rather an amazing display of arrogance and sheer hatred toward those who dared disagree with them. Since 2010, its cost them both houses of Congress, enormous losses among the governors and especially the state legislatures, and now, the presidency and presumably, the Supreme Court. You'd think they'd have learned by now, especially as they face a Senate map in 2018 that is very much potentially apocalyptic for the Democratic party, but as Khaleesi said, they seem to be doubling down on the very mistakes that have brought them to this point.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The Republican party has a president elect that is going to break every campaign promise with his cabinet choices. He was looking into security clearance for his children. He wants to give his son-in-law a cabinet position. Republicans barely supported him and you say the Democratic party is 'extincting itself'.

Lol. Good one.

That statement was such a clear case of deflection it is not even a joke. It amounts to "ignore all that, look over here....". That was one of the cornerstones of the Democratic Party's failed (and quite obvious) tactics.

Thanks for added ANOTHER failed approach to the list for us all.

edit on 11/15/2016 by Krakatoa because: added quote

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I fear the entire country may be ascribed to your post title...............
Except now we bear the brunt of the other side of the same damn coin....

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Snippythehorse

Certainly true. There's a lesson in the Dems' fall that the GOP should take serious consideration of themselves. Whether they have the good sense to learn those lessons, time will tell.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How awful!

Trump is actually following the rules and laws by securing clearance for his advisors who happen to be his children!

As opposed to Hillary sending classified info to her daughter using a fake name on an illegal server.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Democrats who are out in the streets venting their anger by protesting, rioting, and drawing blood from innocents all over the country, are verifying just how OUT OF TOUCH the Democratic party is. Take a look at just some of the self-inflicted injuries in their 2016 Presidential election campaign.

Exhibit-A: On October 7th, when the DEMOCRATS leaked the audio of Donald Trump using "locker room talk", they did it too soon before election day to have any significant negative effect on November 8th election day.

The Verdict? POOR TIMING BY DEMOCRAT LEAKERS

Exhibit-B: When DEMOCRATS in charge of Hillary's campaign said that she passed out on the NYC curb on the morning of 9.11.16 due to extreme heat, when it was only 79 degrees, but later invented the "pneumonia" excuse.

The Injury? GAVE GLIMPSE INTO A CLINTON PRESIDENCY. (Lying, Secretive, Insulting)

Exhibit-C: DEMOCRAT Hillary Clinton committed a verbal hate-crime, by labeling a broad cross-section of Americans as "Deplorables".

The Result? FIRED-UP TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO HYPER LEVELS OF COMMITTMENT.

Exhibit-D: The DEMOCRATIC National Committee, and Hillary's campaign team, had such poor data security, that all of their plans and dirt was available to casual hackers, who freely shared it with the world.

We Learned? DEMOCRAT PARTY LEADERSHIP THINKS AMERICANS ARE DUMB.

Exhibit-E: DEMOCRAT James Comey, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, re-opened the CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION of Hillary Clinton, just 11 days before the Presidential Election.

The Verdict? HORRIFICALLY BAD TIMING! (But may have been intentional, to atone for letting crooked Hillary off the hook in July.)

Exhibit-F: Every time the DEMOCRAT-friendly TV/Radio/Newspaper/Blog media attacked Donald Trump, his poll numbers rose. But they continued, and began manipulating their polling data to make it look like their inflated/hyped negative Trump "news" pieces were having the desired effect.

The Verdict? DEMOCRATIC MEDIA IS AS CROOKED AS DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP. (Thankfully, the worst offenders are, at long last, going to be punished by President Trump. YES!)

Did I miss any of the major dumb things that Democrats did to themselves this year?

Unless the weakened Democratic party replaces it's leadership..from Congress on down to neighborhood "organizers", with people who REALLY care about citizens of this nation, they are in danger of extinction. Particularly after President Trump's economic policies start bringing prosperity to the inner cities that Democrats have neglected/punished over the past few decades.

-CareWeMust

You've really got to stop with the poll manipulation nonsense. It did not happen.

A couple of other points:

Both political parties think we're stupid. Hell, Trump got half the country fired up over Breitbart propaganda. You think he doesn't think we're stupid?

Sure he does. Because we are.

Secondly, we couldn't get either one of these political parties to go extinct even if we wanted them to. And if we're smart, we SHOULD want them to.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Extincting???

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

You've really got to stop with the poll manipulation nonsense. It did not happen.

Am I going to take your word on it ? Hmmm HADES no.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Well, if you'd like to post your evidence that it happened (which I would assume involves the document from Atlas media), I'd be happy to explain in detail how you've been deceived. Line by line, if you like.

If you have some OTHER evidence, please present it.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
They seem to be doubling down on the very things that lost them the election. Continuing the name calling, ignoring reality etc.

Yes, I noticed that. CNN was depressing to watch before the election, but I now watch occasionally. Every time I turn to that network, it's running something negative about Trump's conflict of interest, or Steve Bannon, or "massive disarray" and "knives being thrown" inside the Trump transition team.

All CNN is doing is confirming that an OUTSIDER will be moving to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Just what we voted for!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I Got a Good Laugh from this one . Question - How Can White Democrats Cry about alleged White Racism when they themselves are White ? Are they Not also Guilty of this Imagined Racism for the Simple Fact they are part of the " White Guilt " themselves ?

edit on 15-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Gothmog

Well, if you'd like to post your evidence that it happened (which I would assume involves the document from Atlas media), I'd be happy to explain in detail how you've been deceived. Line by line, if you like.

If you have some OTHER evidence, please present it.

You mad the claim , I challenged. The onus for proof is on you. Of course , you will just fade into the sunset. "Just words . just speeches". Unjustifiable claim

Here you go...just 4 U
Unjustifiable

adjective adjective: unjustifiable
not able to be shown to be right or reasonable.

Def per Google Defs
edit on 11/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Extincting???

Yeah...tis a verb: scrabble.merriam.com...

Like "bigly", "extincting" is rarely used.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The original claim was made in the OP, and has been made hundreds of times on these forums. The claim being that the polls were deliberately manipulated to favor Hillary.

In almost all cases, the evidence for this claim is a Podesta email where he talks about using over-sampling.

Most people don't realize that both undersampling and oversampling can be used to correct a data set.

Most people also didn't read that Atlas document (I have, more than once) so do not know it was specifically intended to help the democrats provide more effective messaging to key demographics and has no relationship whatsoever to any poll provided by the MSM.

There is no evidence, anywhere, that the DNC was working with the media to doctor the polls.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This whole thing...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
They're falling... hard.

Most of those red areas have very low population density.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join