It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren to President-Elect Trump: You Are Already Breaking Promises by Appointing Wall Street Elites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Regardless of your opinion of Warren she's not wrong. So far almost all the names that have been floated are career politicians, lobbyists, or people that personally benefited from the bailouts. How exactly is that "draining the swamp?" So far pretty much the only outsider I've heard rumored is Linda McMahon for Secretary of Commerce.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

She is the last that should to talk about CEOs when she swims herself with the trash from Wall street, and not just the wealthiest CEOs but the trash that works behind the CEOs, their lawyers, they are called "what it swims in the sewers and underground." The worst of the worst.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That may well be, but this is not the sort of start that heralds such a mission being in the offing. This seems like the corporate being married ever closer to the state, in a nation where the line between the two was only barely visible or tangible in the first place.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And Trump has admitted to playing the system for his own benefit. But he's supposedly going to "drain the swamp." Like I said, regardless of your view of Warren the point she makes is fair. Trump is surrounding himself with the exact same people that got us in this mess in the first place.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I dunno about Trump and knew he was a gamble..my support was simply based on him not wanting nuclear war.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join