It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Immigration Architect – The Wall Will Be Built and There Will Be No Free Passes…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

“There’s no question the wall is going to get built. The only question is how quickly will it get done and who pays for it.” (link) ~ Kris Kobach

(Via NBC News) President-elect Donald Trump’s immigration adviser Kris Kobach warned Tuesday no one living here illegally will get a “free pass” and predicted many immigrants would leave as jobs and benefits “dry up.”

Kobach, one of the architects of Arizona’s anti-immigration law SB1070, made the statement on Fox News when he was asked what Trump plans to do about people who are illegally, but are working hard and are not regarded as criminals. Kobach reached back to the immigration speech Trump made in August in Phoenix, when there were thoughts then-candidate Trump might be easing his view on immigrants.
SOURCE

I'm sure many liberals will be ready to vigorously oppose the 'bigotry' described above...

Bernie Sanders: our job is to oppose Trump's bigotry vigorously

Liberals don't need to riot in the streets over this. If the wall is built, they can try to elect someone who will promise to knock it down.

I can see the 2020 Democratic Party candidate slogan now...

"We know no walls."

I can already hear the answer to that..."You know no laws either."

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If we're really going to build this ultra-expensive wall, why not go all out and make it a dome?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

One Trump can lift off the plate every time he wants to eat another American.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Some already live in a bubble, lets not push the issue.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I agree.
A dome would be sweet....heck id even settle for a a good wire mesh at this point.
But a dome... Man, that would be the cats ace.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

If we're really going to build this ultra-expensive wall, why not go all out and make it a dome?

You are half right.... we should be building 20 ft diameter pipes from the Gulf to the West coast and pump water to the New Mexico desert where we can use solar distillation to create fresh water and also harvest algae oil.

Seriously, kill 3 birds with one stone.

Useful security wall, fresh water, fuel.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The money we save by getting rid of all the illegals will be more than enough to pay for the wall, might even have enough left over so we all can go to Disneyland.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Not ultra-expensive...Mexico is paying for it

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
How will Mexico pay for Trumps wall?
I know they can sell pot to the new legal states...........
California has always been a big Mexican market anyways.....
Now an export tax on the dreaded weed would more than cover the cost of the wall............

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You may be interested to know that AugustusMasonicus and I are running on the #BuildTheDome platform in 2020. Domes are WAAAAAAY better than walls.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You may be interested to know that AugustusMasonicus and I are running on the #BuildTheDome platform in 2020. Domes are WAAAAAAY better than walls.

You've got my vote.

But will the dome have a big, beautiful door? And will it be fantastic?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
The money we save by getting rid of all the illegals will be more than enough to pay for the wall, might even have enough left over so we all can go to Disneyland.

Clear sign of misinformation - illegals who work hard and pay taxes are more helping this country then person people choose to lead it. This is just irony of situation...

But question for people proposing 'the wall' - if Mexico will not pay for it - are we still building it??

I heard he now mentions fence, but IMHO trump did not even know how big border with Mexico is, nor that there was fence build by Bush in first decade when he made this 'promise'.

new topics

top topics

join