It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders: our job is to oppose Trump's bigotry vigorously

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I can't believe that people are still falling for the falsehood spread by the media.
Trump is NOT racist.
Trump is NOT a bigot.

Bernie is continuing the falsehood to stir up the revolt.

I guess some people are just going to believe what they want to believe, proof or not.

Oh, its so simple, thanks for your immensely truthful and insightful analysis. Oh if only the rest of us had a direct view into Trump's mind. Unfortunately we don't, so we must rely on his actions (which are in fact directly racist and bigoted). I suppose actions are less important to you than opinions.

Which actions of Trump's is racist? Wanna give some links?

Mexican are bad people, mexico is not sending us their best... and 'some' are good people.

Ban all Muslims from entering the country.

Selection of far right person for his cabinet....

Need more???

Those aren't direct quotes first of all. Second, he didn't say Mexicans are bad people.

Here is the direct quote.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

It's true they do bring drugs. They do bring crime. Some are rapists, and some are good people.

And about your Muslim deal....

Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 states: “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Also, President Barack Obama has used the authority this statute provides six times in his tenure.

And to add...

Law Professor Jan Ting of Temple University...“absolutely and without any doubt” does existing law allow Trump to restrict immigration of certain nationalities or religious groups.

source

Defending your country from terrorist attacks is not bigotry it's common sense. He proposed a TEMPORARY ban until we can come up with a satisfactory vetting process. Perfectly legal and perfectly sensible.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Swills

They think that because it is a projection of their desires when put under these circumstances. Remember the right did threaten 'revolution' if Donald lost.

Edit:

I also love how no one responded to your post which completely destroys their argument of 'Bernie is trying to egg on violent protests'.

A man who has been peaceful and passive the majority of his life, is just going to go and support all out violence? Right, you so crazy.
Sanders remaining silent on the matter and not using the opportunity as a duly elected politician to defend America is tacit approval of these protesters and rioters.

Except you are twisting the entire thing like the MSM does to your daily news, so it appears they have trained/deceived you well. (Not well for America though).

The threat to revolt was entirely based upon Hillary's laundry list of felony crimes, IE; perjury when she knowing lied to congress, obstruction of justice, destroying/withholding evidence required by subpoena, etc, etc. and her being morally and ethically unfit to hold ANY public office, and the DNC leaks resulting in the murder of a young man who exposed the DNC's complicity in the illegal and malicious prosecution of Bernie Sanders,

and the corrupt media CNN CNBC collusion and conspiracy against Bernie Sanders and then came the exposure of these so called news agencies working closely and secretly with the Clinton campaign in regards to rigging the presidential debates against their opponents including strategically loading the questions against Trump and much more. The most despicable and even diabolical manipulation of America's political processes.

These things amount to a Coupe and anyone I mean ANYONE defending any of this is publicly announcing that they have renounced their own citizenship by wanton and negligent dereliction of their constitutional responsibilities as citizens of the United States. And these people involved in this conspiracy should be tried in court for sedition.

I could go on with even more reasons why a revolt by (not just the right but anyone who cares about America staying America and not turning into North Korea) would be justified if a murdering criminal who should have resigned ages ago for betraying the public trust were to be elected like Hillary wanted to be.

And there WAS A REVOLT because of ALL OF THE ABOVE that was successful, by patriotic and law abiding citizens when we elected Donald Trump.
edit on 16-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join