It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders: our job is to oppose Trump's bigotry vigorously

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: stosh64

But, Trump has. In tweets. One tweet at a reasonable hour condemning them and a 3am tweet saying how much he loves the protesters exercising their free speech. Hmmm

I agree with him, concerning the protests. The riots, not so much.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: reldra

Maybe Bernie doing what is best for his party and not for his country is why people are pissed?

Possibly. But the Republican party is taking a hard turn to Alt Right. I am not sure he saw that coming. possibly he would have but party aside more easily if he knew.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

But, Trump has. In tweets. One tweet at a reasonable hour condemning them and a 3am tweet saying how much he loves the protesters exercising their free speech. Hmmm

Depends on one's definition of riot. There have been ATS members that lived through the 60s state directly that we seem to not know what a real riot is.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Who cares what Bernie says? He lost to a loser. That makes him a double loser. Definitely low energy. Losers can't make America great again.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Depends on one's definition of riot. There have been ATS members that lived through the 60s state directly that we seem to not know what a real riot is.

Split hairs or not, I meant exactly what I wrote.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Who cares what Bernie says? He lost to a loser. That makes him a double loser. Definitely low energy. Losers can't make America great again.

That sounded very mature and profound. /sarc
edit on 15-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Split hairs or not, I meant exactly what I wrote.

I know you did. You are not one to be hyperbolic. I think the word has been used too much. But we can disagree.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I agree bigotry should be challenged. At the same time he should mention that he denounces the violence involved in the protests as well.
edit on 15-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

So you are saying he may have capitulated to the people then?

Or maybe we could say he was threatened. Which honestly given the past of his opponent i find more believable.

The country took a decent swing left when electing Obama, and history usual tells us it will go the other way next time around because the other side is pissed.

The violence in the protests need to stop. It needs condemned by both sides. And everyone needs to move forward. Not be hypocritical when dealing with the transition.

I don't care about the protests, but the violence and damage needs to a halt.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Bernie is not only a sellout, and a betrayer to his own constituency, but now has become a hypocrite of hypocrites, who is boisterously preaching against bigotry, while immediately engaging in viral bigotry and wanton STUPIDITY. And the MSM is giving voice to all of this rampant stupidity, as if their already exposed anti-American behavior needs any further ado.

Are these people trying to show the world how stupid and unfit they are to live in this world, or is it a message to a higher power that they reject every chance to grow some humanity and simply resign to their only pleasure in life, which is denigrating everyone else, and defaming life in general? This behavior seems to be like Mad Cow disease only it is now affecting people when they can't have the levers of power for an eternity. They are cementing their own public outcry to never be allowed any authority or credibility in the future, or even in the next life.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
I agree bigotry should be challenged. At the same time he should mention that he denounces the violence involved in the protests as well.

Who's responsibility is it? Some say Clinton. Some say Obama. Some say Sanders now. We have Trump with his mixed message.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
If you think that is anti-american, you have no idea what this country is based on.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

You are right, violence has no place in protest. But, even Trump has said the reports of violence are a small percentage and has been overblown by the media.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
People (and Sanders) dont even know what the word bigotry means. *rolls eyes* The left is full of bigots. Look it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
The triggering caused by some mean words is so fun to watch.

I bet you were the bully kid in 'A Christmas Story'.

Lost bet! I was the one laying like a slug.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Who's responsibility is it? Some say Clinton. Some say Obama. Some say Sanders now. We have Trump with his mixed message.

it should be all of their responsibility since they are playing in this political circus and people are following them.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
If you think that is anti-american, you have no idea what this country is based on.

A lying and dishonest media is American? A communist politician who sold out to Hillary after preaching how terrible she is to his supporters and now feels he lost because Hillary didn't win is patriotic? It is a sign of mental depravity.

But yeah, transpose everything you say your against but are vehemently supporting, onto others and just say they don't know what the country was based upon. That is the same thing the MSM did throughout the entire year and were shown by Trump winning, just how advanced their own flesh eating arrogance had become. Do yourself a favor and get immunized against these people. The disease is completely transparent to those unplugged from the MSM's "Borg brain implant" So I am certain this message will go unheeded. Why? Too much self pride. This is the very reason all of the liberal left and Hillary herself were stunned by the election results, and it is the reason Hillary supporters will not let go of insanity. Self Pride.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Irrevalent? NO. He is more relevant than in his entire career.
From long discussions of Clinton backstabbing him to statements that he would have beaten Trump, he is very much relevant.

He did not turn his back on us. I wanted Bernie to be POTUS. He did what he thought was best for the party. I cared for his issues and character so much, I decided to do as he said. It was not easy.

And you lost.

The only bigots I see are the ones violently imposing their liberal bigotry onto their fellow citizens in their so called "protests".

Those liberal bigots are too ignorant to know the difference between protesting and violating other people's rights.

Sanders LITERALLY HANDED the nomination to Hillary after vowing to take it all the way to the convention. But you see like you said, he did what he thought was best for the party and literally conceded the nomination to Hillary, you understand THAT is where he effed up. He didn't have the balls to take the movement into his own hands for fear of breaking up the democratic party.

Trump had no such fears, in fact he even threatened to go rogue (independent ) on the GOP which would have destroyed the GOP. He took the bull by the horns an ran that mother all the way to the finish line and got first place too mind you. THATS BALLS. THATS GUTS. Something Bernie knows nothing about, and certainly something Hillary knows nothing about.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
The triggering caused by some mean words is so fun to watch.

Kind of makes it hard to believe we are dealing with adults huh?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Yeah I saw that tweet praising the protesters from Trump.

It's one of the reasons I follow him, you never know what he is gonna say.

Maybe he forgot to say /sarc!

Either /sarc or HMU I'm bored (sniff) or Rosie, you up? LOL

LOL!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join