It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real photos of mary and Jesus and other miraculous photos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   

[edit on 26-1-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Wow!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

What could this light be?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

These are beautiful and inspiring photos that will I believe inspire us to believe in Jesus even more than we already do.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

NOw, Look at the next one?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

This is the next photo.

Now, this is the last one.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The painting can make a sullen, snickering teenager, dragged to the parish hall by his parents, suddenly go slack-jawed and wide- eyed with wonder, the parish archivist and ladies in the gift shop report.

The lights go out. The life-size image of Jesus standing on the shore of the Sea of Galilee fades to a shadow as the wispy white clouds in pale blue sky and green water begin to glow around Him, as if all wer bathed in moonlight. Soon the silhouette of Jesus grows three-dimensional and appears more like a dark statue than flat image. His robes seem to billow in a breeze. Over his left shoulder the shadow of a cross is distinct to most. Some can see a halo over his head and the bow of a small fishing boat on the shore.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here are 3 of the exact same statue, but one is different,

this is the same statue as the next one.
www.visionsofjesuschrist.com...

October 21, 2004 - From the mailbag: I have some miraculous photos for you... These pictures were taken by a woman, in church in the U.S. I will not reveal the church as I don't think they want people swarming there to see this particular statue. What you are seeing in these pictures is the SAME exact statue, from different zooms and angles, however, one of the pictures changes and what you see is NOT a statue, but an apparition of the Blessed Mother herself.

This is the same statue!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here are 3 of the exact same statue, but one is different,

this is the same statue as the next one.
www.visionsofjesuschrist.com...

October 21, 2004 - From the mailbag: I have some miraculous photos for you... These pictures were taken by a woman, in church in the U.S. I will not reveal the church as I don't think they want people swarming there to see this particular statue. What you are seeing in these pictures is the SAME exact statue, from different zooms and angles, however, one of the pictures changes and what you see is NOT a statue, but an apparition of the Blessed Mother herself.

This is the same statue!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt

thats what happens when some1 takes a picture through a window with the flash on

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Look everyone! There are two blue angels keeping this police car safe.

I believe that most of these photos, can be attributed to bad photography. The bloody Eucharist, and the lady with the bloody hands. That's just weird.

external image

[edit on 26-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt

Yeah- this first one- are you trying to say that the two glarey white statues right in front of the camera are in fact Jesus and Mary?

The 'light' ones are clearly flash reflections in windows as Cheeser said- others are over exposed.
The stigmata one- why is she meant to have a hole in her head? the crown of thorns was meant to make his forehead bleed.. Jesus never had a nail driven into his skull. .. and why is she posed with a host stuck to it? Probably because they are just dabbelling in make up art and couldn't give the 'hole' realistic depth so covered it up instead. He never would have had nails put through his palms either.. they would have been through his wrists as they'd tear through hands from the weight. And why is she wearing a wire? Is she in a crime syndicate? My this is a mystery.
As for the other statues.. the third one of Mary where she is tilting her head.. seems to have a join line around her neck
..kind of like a store dummy. Same deal with the Jesus ones.. or there's more than one.
Last but not least.. 'The bleeding host'.. when I was a kid I never tried it with tomato sauce. Great idea!

[edit on 26-1-2005 by riley]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
im supposed to believe that bad photograpghy proves this as the return of christ? and im saying this as a christian.

now the blood on the hand and that stuff is a little weird.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just for starters....they would have much daker skin. Alos. When people have "visions" of religious things, they tend to see them in the faith that they beleive in....has this not every made you wonder where they are coming from?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join