It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 12 - The Great Sign in the Sky Begins November 20, 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Welcome to slave planet where in a few generations nobody even knows Jesus ever existed

First we would need to establish that Jesus even existed

www.alternet.org...

The notion that Jesus never existed is a minority position. Of course it is! says David Fitzgerald, the author of Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed at All. Fitzgerald points out that for centuries all serious scholars of Christianity were Christians themselves, and modern secular scholars lean heavily on the groundwork that they laid in collecting, preserving, and analyzing ancient texts. Even today most secular scholars come out of a religious background, and many operate by default under historical presumptions of their former faith.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Take that up with your Father in Heaven. Hope it all works out for ya.

How can it be our father when it's pretty spiteful to it's children - oh that's right you bible says so.

The gnostics seemed to think the OT god was the demiurge; I tend to agree that you all worship an evil petty jealous mountain god.

What's even sadder is that the Rothschild's created modern Israel using their own "created out of thin air money"

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com...

You've all been taken for a ride.

Thank's for pretending to care about us but the god of Israel need's a punch in the face. Not respect or worship.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

"I have read the Book of Revelation many times. It's a tough nut to crack with the scary imagery and all"

Scary imagery might be just constellations (below). Some believe that the three wise men of the testament are thought to be magi or Zoroastrian priests that were experts in astrology. It would not surprize if Jesus was schooled by Zorastrians during his missing years as Zoroastrian concepts are very similar to Christianity.

Revelation 12:1-5 "A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman (constellation Virgo) clothed with the sun (just below the horizon), with the moon (male-child) under her feet and a crown of twelve stars (constellation Bernice) on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (constellation Draco) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child (moon), who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne." The moon represents the "male Child" (Rev. 12) in this rare astronomical event. Virgo the Virgin (Bethula) is giving "birth" to the moon every year from 1996 to 1999, and it just happens to be occurring every year on the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hoshanah or the Feast of Trumpets), which is very rare indeed. By the year 2000, the moon is far beneath her legs (birthed). This positioning of the moon within Virgo (happening four years in a row on the same Hebrew date) has never occurred before, and will never occur again for another 26,000 years, due to the precession of the equinoxes!

link

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Ancient Evidence for Jesus from Non-Christian Sources

'70 million Christians' martyred for their faith since Jesus walked the earth

33 Martyred Popes Can't Be Wrong

then why did the first 33 bishops of Rome accept the post (we call that a papal post) knowing that they would be murdered for doing it? The first 33 popes were martyred. As a writer, Mr. Chesterton, put it: "Those awful keys." And Mr. Chesterton was not a Catholic!

'70 million Christians' martyred for their faith since Jesus walked the earth '70 million Christians' martyred for their faith since Jesus walked the earth

I guess faith is a gift or a leap you take. I know a Jew who became Atheist and now is a Catholic priest. It is possible to believe through logical inference that God exists. If this priest could maybe you could, too. You would have to desire it.

St. Augustine of Hippo said: “To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.” Some people would rather not. What a pity.

If you choose to seek may I suggest you read about the lives of the saints. After Jesus mother, Saint Pio of Pietrelcina is my favorite.
Saints

edit on 11/20/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed the read. I did read it, but astronomy is something that I grasp easily.

Christians believe Jesus is the Messiah and will return as an adult. What can I say about the little boy? Time will tell.

Jesus was a Jew and faithful to his religion until his death according to the Bible. If Zoroaster and Jesus teachings were closely aligned then I would say Zoroaster was a true prophet.

The LORD bless you and keep you: The LORD make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you: The LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

edit on 11/20/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, it is the 21st.

It is the day after.

Anything happening?

P

edit on 20/11/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No, the event is going to last through September 23, 2017.

If you want to see what follows read Revolution 12 to the end.

edit on 11/21/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
He also believes that the Sun is the lake of fire... smh. About the 1:11 mark in the video:

...Yeah, WRONG:

Isaiah 13:10 - "The constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."

Acts 2:20 - "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord"

Revelation 21:23 - "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it"
edit on 21-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TzarChasm

I foresee some huge problems with your idea.

I'm go'in back to Wisconsin

I *love* this movie!!!

Thanks for reminding me to watch it again.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
CAN we WRAP this up I'm ready for a change...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Welcome to slave planet where in a few generations nobody even knows Jesus ever existed

www.alternet.org...

The notion that Jesus never existed is a minority position. Of course it is! says David Fitzgerald, the author of Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed at All. Fitzgerald points out that for centuries all serious scholars of Christianity were Christians themselves, and modern secular scholars lean heavily on the groundwork that they laid in collecting, preserving, and analyzing ancient texts. Even today most secular scholars come out of a religious background, and many operate by default under historical presumptions of their former faith.

[snore]

He existed.

As to what and who he really was, I don't pretend to know.

Except that if you listen to his message - not what everyone says he said, but just the things attributed to Jesus directly in the Bible - I believe he was an amazing man at a minimum.

And I am barely a christian....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

OK.

But where was the sign in sky?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The LORD bless you and keep you: The LORD make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you: The LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Thank you sad_eyed_lady. I too find it interesting and have tried to put the peaces together from different sources. From Jewish sage called Viln a Gaon, to the Blessed Elena Aiello that said our Lady revealed to her that Russia would wage a sudden war which would overrun all of Europe (perhaps the real third secret of the fatima) here.

But, you know what. We are born to die. So the only thing that really matters is the triumph of our spiritual nature over our materlistic ego.

I pray GOD shines bright within you too.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well...

it was pretty windy... that might count

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi,
21st Nov here. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.
No signs in the sky, nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: sad_eyed_lady

I point out that Jupiter inside the Constellation Virgo lasts 42 weeks beginning 20 Nov 2016
then
Jupiter exits Virgo (in a Birth metaphor) on 9 Sep. 2017 (a 293 day 'gestation' while a 270 day 'pregnancy' is normal)

I point out the 23 September 2017 date is derived to coincide with the various Jewish Feasts and Signs
the day 23 Sep 2017 is 1,260 days from the 1st Blood-Moon of the 2014-2015 Tetrad....
I point out 21 Sept 2017 is Feast of Trumpets....
the dates of 21 Sep & 23 Sep are all close enough to 9 Sep 2017 to make the birth-of-Jupiter a Sign-&-Wonder of the End-Week of Daniel or else the Great Tribulation

there seems to be a shaving of days and a rounding off to the nearest Religious observance day...so as to make the desired point seem more relevant or 'ordained' as-it-were

the Venus-Virgo conjunction that begins the 'Great Sign in-the-heavens' started on August 27th not Nov 20th
... the Jupiter 'Birth' is 9 September 2017 not 23 Sept 2017...
I thought prophecy was to be precise not just "in-the-ballpark", approximations, etc.

the entering of Jupiter into Virgo for a 42 week retrograde dance is indeed a rare event (once every 83 years) OR having the Moon under the feet of Virgo (once every 12 years)
what makes the Great Sign great is the presence of the extra 3 planets in the 9 star constellation that sits above the head-of-Virgo (the virgin) ...which is reported to have not happened in around 7,000 years

listen at the 6:20 mark: www.youtube.com...

also understand the graphic... the Feast of Trumpets on 21 Sept is what draws attention to this notion that the 9 sep 2017 'birth' of Jupiter out of Virgo is close-enough to the Feast-of-Trumpets...and some 1,260 days after the first blood-moon of the 2014-2015 Tetrad on 23 Sep 2017... that a lot of Zealots that interpret prophecy claim the Tribulation starts then

If anything, 20 Nov '16 & Jupiter in Virgo might signal the start of a renewed Jesus-as-Messiah movement among the Jews
and the commencement of the mission of the TWO Witnesses along with sealing the 144,000 will take place on Jupiters 'Birth from Virgo on 9 September 2017

today is just a ho-hum day

edit on st30147974430021052016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Very interesting! So Sept 23, 2017 is possibly the date of the Rapture and the beginning of the Tribulation.

My problem with the Rapture is this:

Rev 12:17 Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.

You can't ignore this verse.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I do not support any Rapture date or a Tribulation date which involves 23 Sep 2017... it's the group that produced the YT video concerning the 'Great Sign' of Virgo with the Sun/Moon/Stars & giving 'birth' some 14 days earlier in Sept. 2017doing that tribulation disinformation
...Tribulation Saints I think they call themselves

no... I think the 1,260th day after the 1st blood-moon in 2014 has no meaning or connection to the two epoch's of 1,260 days (3 1/2 years) which comprise the Final Week of tribulation & Apocalypse

I also think...in the same vein as the 2012 hoopla about world ending destructions...

those Maya predictions about their culture and the future of their civilization was ONLY about the Mayans...
the same with all these Bible predictions, the events/times are centered on and exclusive to the people identified as Israelites who follow the Jewish holiday/Feasts and Mystical eschatology...

the Jews who convert to New Testament theology are not burdened with the Zionist Prophecy burdens destined for the Jewish Tribe

being mostly Lithuanian heritage and leaned toward the ancient Pagan life-views found in that region (pre Catholic)...I study Christian Prophecy a lot because of the self-fulfilling nature it has on the collective mind & culture of the peoples who want ti insert & include themselves in the momentums of prophecy ...

that above verse...if I recall correct.... was what the dragon set about to do after the Earth Rescued the woman by swallowing up the Flood waters (Flood & waters meaning people... such as all the centuries old Jihad towards the 'people-of-the-Book')

edit on st30147976644921142016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The dragon went off to wage war on her chidren, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

I can see how you would view the self-fulfilling nature of Christian prophecy. It seem that the NWO is biting at the chomp to get chip implants for the Mark of the Beast. Why the mad rush to bring about the 2nd coming? Or perhaps they are selling mass murder as sustainable development. Like I said before it seems like the evil rulers are trying to play beat the clock with God. Perhaps they do believe that as promised in the Bible those who take the mark/chip won't be forgiven and that pleases the devil greatly. He's been defeated and know the best he can to is take down as many people as possible for revenge on God.

I wouldn't doubt that those men/women think they are smarter than God and the devil is more powerful. Perhaps they are clueless twits and just following. Satan understands scripture better than any man. Just throwing out random thoughts.

I saw this article and thought someone might find merit in it:
THE MARK OF THE BEAST --- SIX-STEP ATTITUDINAL CHANGE PLAN CONDITIONING US

God Bless

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Only blind ignorance and wishful thinking would claim Jesus never existed. And your arguments
are mere excuses to the facts.
edit on Ram112216v42201600000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join