It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 12 - The Great Sign in the Sky Begins November 20, 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
tell you what... Soros is more like the coming AntiChrist than Obama is or ever was...
also Putin would be more like an ally of the foretold, despicable person, called 'the Syrian or Assyrian'..
who is predicted to arise out of the war torn areas of Turk-Syrian-Kurdish-Iraqi-Babylon area

~~~~that area was once the Selucid Empire, which arose after the Greek Empire broke apart into the 4 winds~~~~
(see Daniel book of end-times Prophecy... where the final AC Empire emerges & has the attributes of previous animal empires)

when the 3rd visual reinforcement of this end-of-age era is revealed (blood-moons/Virgo/???) the sign of the Son-of-Man It is my deduction that when that 3rd Sign is revealed that the actual Anti-Christ possessed person will suddenly appear on the world stage...
while previously remaining obscure and known only as a Charismatic, Peace-Maker, Extraordinaire...
who 'makes Deals Happen'

If the 3rd visual 'Proof of Prophecy' is that weird Comet P67 ...due to pass over the footstool of Virgo in dec 2017
even as the Jupiter (king sign) is being 'birthed' from the Virgo constellation...
I call that event more than coincidence
~of course~ the 'sign of the Son-of-Man' can be totally something else other than related to the 'Great Sign' of Virgo with the Sun-Moon-Stars & footstool....

but I would guess that the final 7 year period will not commence until that 3rd final sign is evident to the World

I see the anarchy boiling over because of Trump as minds poisoned by demons that are totally upset that their plans are being threatened to be overturned...
no gigantic 3 day celebration of 'Spirit Cooking', hedonism/cannibalism/ blood-orgies going to happen on a Trump watch...
OH My !

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

The 777 thing interests me.

A friend drew a lion with 777 on his forehead. When I mirrored the left side of the image onto the right side, the 777 became a circle with a pi symbol below it....no joke.

I have the picture still, original unedited and the mirrored version.

Sometimes feel like I might know Him or Her personally.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Saibotkram1988

all religions talk about a virgin birth, it makes sense that this virgin birth is just merely a phenomeneon in the stars, the collective unconscious is getting ready for this to happen again and it is going to, the power of the collective unconscious will bring about events to match these prophecy, a self fulfilling prophecy is at hand...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i would rather take it up with those here on earth who admire religious apocalypse and or dominionism.

Well you may not realize that sometimes you just have no choice in a matter.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

i would rather take it up with those here on earth who admire religious apocalypse and or dominionism.

Well you may not realize that sometimes you just have no choice in a matter.

are you referring ton the event of a global dictatorship?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Negative!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Negative!

huh, because that would be the end result of the apoclypse in the book of revelations. a global dictatorship under reverse-hitler. same methods, same motives, just a different target.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

huh, because that would be the end result of the apoclypse in the book of revelations. a global dictatorship under reverse-hitler. same methods, same motives, just a different target.

Careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Careful what you wish for.

if anything, I would wish for humanity to unite as never before under a common banner against such a being. there is your plot twist - mankind stops squabbling and starts cooperating on an unprecedented level to kill the thing that came to subdue and control us for our own good. ironic really.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I foresee some huge problems with your idea.

I'm go'in back to Wisconsin

edit on Rpm111716v36201600000012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Don't worry. No one will force you to be part of that Kingdom. Of course, then you will come back and complain about suffering and dying.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't worry. No one will force you to be part of that Kingdom. Of course, then you will come back and complain about suffering and dying.

why would I complain about dying?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I foresee some huge problems with your idea.

I'm go'in back to Wisconsin

an unimaginative Hollywood monologue. how original. and you were doing so good using your own words to communicate your own ideas... hollyweird isn't very good at spotting plot holes at the best of times (cinema sins has a great YouTube channel) so maybe do your own thinking. its worth mentioning that Wisconsin is in the blast radius of our friendly neighborhood supervolcano, so... front row seats!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Today is the day, i've made some popcorn for the occasion, if anyone see something "Great sign in the sky" let us all know.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There is no such thing as prophecy.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Rest assured that if nothing happens today, you will be soundly mocked and ridiculed for the remainder of your stay.

In case you haven't noticed, our motto is "deny ignorance" not "embrace the BS" however ETBS seems to be running rough shod thru the ATS cyber streets currently. Theres also a negative side!

edit on 20-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm in West Africa. Nothing out of the ordinary here, but 5 hours 40 minutes to go so guess anything could happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i think you're all a bunch of crazies...

and nothing is gonna happen

how many times have we been at the end times?

yah... not gonna happen

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well... November 20, 2016 has begun...

there is no news about Iran or their proxy armies currently attacking Israel as the author of the YT sequence of 7 videos tells us is Sure to Occur

=> (because the King Planet Jupiter entering the womb of the Virgo Constellation sets off the Biblically Linked interpretation which is written in Isiah 21... about Persia chariots pulled by horses & asses and camels that war against Israel just as Jupiter enters Virgo from Nov 20, 2016 and exits Virgo on Sep 9, 2017 then exits the birth canal on 23 Sept, 2017)
....the period of time the YT channel video producers refer to as The Beginning of Sorrows

here's links, and briefs...

www.youtube.com...

September 23, 2017 - Part 5: November 20th, 2016 It Starts - The Beginning of Sorrows
Published on Nov 8, 2016
In this video we study the events surrounding the heavenly conception on November 20th, 2016 that starts the gestation period represented by the sign of Revelation 12 that completes on September 23rd, 2017. This period that is initiated on November 20th, is referred to as the Beginning of Sorrows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

related link: www.youtube.com...

September 23, 2017 - Part 1: The Revelation 12 Sign - Unlocking Daniel's Sealed Prophecies
Published on Aug 11, 2016
God told both Daniel and John to seal up specific information that He showed to them but that they were told to withhold from those who would read the books that they were writing. This information was meant to be unsealed when "The Time of the End" arrived

I have a feeling that the Great Sign with Virgo & the 9 Stars+ 3 planets (equals 12)... the 9 month plus lingering of Jupiter in the womb/belly section of Virgo... being clothed in the Sun Sign & having the Moon under her feet... a series of unique events in the 7,000 year span of that Stellarium Program is something that needs vetted more than just that video production staff..

the forces of evil will undoubtedly do something before Jupiter is 'birthed' on 23 Sept. 2017 after 9+ months in Virgo

the Moon under the feet of Virgo just a year after the year-long event called the Tetrad 4 blood-moons (4 horsemen of the Apocalypse) brings into question -- Is there Any connection between the events that point toward future significant things happening ???

What happens in 23 Sep. 2017 when Virgo (the woman clothed in the Sun/ with 12 stars above her head/ the moon below her feet) delivers a 'Man-Child' (the Planet of Kings, Jupiter) out her womb...
will an antichrist start a peace contract with Israel, build the 3rd Temple, allow the Sanhedrin to do the Daily Sacrifice ...
all these things starting on 9 September 2017...
-> while the newly born Church of Jews for the Messiah Jesus gets officially started on 23 September 2017-- which is the same exact day the Planet Jupiter is 'birthed' (exits the Sign of Virgo the 'Woman' who is always chased by the Dragon Constellation

anyone thinking about these things, tyvm

edit on th30147969495520222016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hey, all I know is that things don't look good in the Middle East right now.

We are just exiting a time with an administration that made moves over there that actually destabilized the region rather than stabilizing it.

Syria is burning and international tensions over the region are very high. Syria and Israel are neighbors. It wouldn't take much at all for an international incident to occur overnight that changes the complexion of everything one way or another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join