It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 12 - The Great Sign in the Sky Begins November 20, 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Revelation 12:1 And a great sign was seen in heaven: a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars;

About a month ago I saw a video that impacted me greatly. A minister from Australia explained an astral phenomena that has not happened for almost 6,000 years. He explains the alignment of the constellation Virgo, with Jupiter staying in it's belly for the length of a human pregnancy, with the moon at it's feet. He also discusses the Jewish year being 777 which stands for triple completion or perfection. He states this is the year the Jews believe the Messiah will return.

I have read the Book of Revelation many times. It's a tough nut to crack with the scary imagery and all. I hope you watch it. I watched it several times to grasp everything he said.

Add to that, it's begins on November 20, 2016 which happens to be the last day of the Year of Mercy proclaimed by the Pope. You got to know they knew this was coming with their huge telescopes observatories.

Revelation 12 Sign Begins on the Very Day Year of Mercy Ends

I watched the tutorial on embedding youtubes (been away for a few years and forgot). Hope it works

I see my youtube didn't go through. The name of the video is: "THE GREATEST END TIMES SIGN in '777 | Rev 12 Woman in Heaven will occur on 23 Sep 2017" If anyone can post it for me I would appreciate it greatly.

edit on 11/15/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: try to fix youtube

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

There you go!

Whenever these type of threads come along I am always mindful of the line, 'No one shall know the time when this will come to pass.'

Whenever the right armies get in play out comes all of the doom threads. When Iraqi and Iran were at war all those years ago, people were claiming all sorts of heavenly portents and such like.

I am not convinced we are at the end times .... but the possibility does exist.

I hope I live long enough to see it. It would be really cool!

I may just walk up to Jesus and say, "G'day mate! Took your time coming back!"

P

edit on 15/11/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Scottie has been watching this sign for years.

Notice the date on this one - 2013 - the part you want starts at 6:58.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The very fact that it is a conjunction that hasn't happened in 6,000 years makes it intriguing.

(That and ... let's be plain ... IT'S NOT ANOTHER ELECTION THREAD)
edit on 15-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thank You for posting this.
A relative in Jerusalem sent me this very information last night.
This is a very big deal.

Buck

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sir Issac Newton was a genius , and gravitational perturbations are not alchemy . Parallaxes and proper motions of faint nearby stars , was serious business for its time , and IRAS held a secret . Voyager 1, and Voyager 2 were fascinated with gravitational pulls of a large undiscovered object in the outer Solar System.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Many thanks.

This guy isn't setting dates, just throwing up possibilities. You would have to watch it to know what I am saying.

He is good. One thing I disagree with him on is who the virgin (Virgo) represents. Being raised Catholic I knew about Our Lady of Guadalupe. Quite a story. Her miraculous image fits the description. He says the woman is the church and we believe Mary is the mother of all Christians, so it's pretty close.

Our Lady of Guadalupe

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
According to Baba Vanga, Obama is going to be the last president of the U.S (sry to bring up politics and elections).

This post now makes me want to keep a closer eye on the upcoming days!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

SnF I heard of this a while back without retaining much of it.
Thanks for bringing it back up. It is an amazing interpretation of
the prophecy IMO. And with intellectually honest terms in mind.
That said, I hope all hell breaks loose.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Scotty says this time is mid-trib. We are in for hard times ahead.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
youtube

The above link is to a video from Jerusalem. A cloud circle in the sky, being drawn inward, with trumpets in the sky.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, if you want to get "out there," this is the buzz surrounding Trump:

It seems he is marked, but is he Cyrus or Nebuchadnezzar?

Only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Scottie thought that back when the tetrad was the hot thing. But now, either the Trib has started and no one has noticed, or it hasn't started yet and this may be a marker for the beginning.

It also might be nothing at all but a curiosity.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

SnF I heard of this a while back without retaining much of it.
Thanks for bringing it back up. It is an amazing interpretation of
the prophecy IMO. And with intellectually honest terms in mind.
That said, I hope all hell breaks loose.

Anyone who hopes all hell breaks loose deserves to be standing on top of it when the gates fail.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

There is also a alternative view

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The very fact that it is a conjunction that hasn't happened in 6,000 years makes it intriguing.

(That and ... let's be plain ... IT'S NOT ANOTHER ELECTION THREAD)

Well ...... yes and no!

Many conjunctions are like this. Many will never happen.

There are lots of stars up there. Many possibilities and with computer power .... we can find them all!

The real question is my book is ... why is this particular conjunction important .... and all I get is because this guy says it is! That is always what it boils down to.

Instead of worrying about it, just ... always look on the bright side of life!

P

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Anyone who hopes all hell breaks loose deserves to be standing on top of it when the gates fail.

Deserves got nothing to do with it. But if it serves Gods will?

edit on Rpm111516v40201600000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I watched at least 4 or 5 youtubes prophesying that Trump had the Isaiah 45 King Cyrus anointing. One guy said God told him to take his Bible to the meeting and read Isaiah 45 to Trump, which he did.

Also, watched a good youtube called "Should I Vote For Cyrus or Antiochus? Trump or Clinton? " Antiochus was a prefigurement of an Antichrist type person. He makes a good case for Trump being a Cyrus and guess who being Antiochus.

Isaiah 45 for the 45th POTUS.

Just sayin'

edit on 11/15/2016 by sad_eyed_lady because: Add info

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
But the Trumpets must be heard from high places before this happens. They would probably be Trumps kids the trumpets.

They will be on Capital Hill. Might as well tie politics into this, it fits.

Hey, it is in five days, I can wait and see if it starts. I don't have my side of beef yet, that could be a problem. I will feel much more comfortable with that in the freezer, the wife doesn't care for venison and she can make my life hell if she is hungry.
edit on 15-11-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, this minster said it's all over when the last Trump sounds and that could take awhile since he has a big family. It might be a stretch, but who knows.

Trump kept saying: "I don't want to be ruler of the world." Maybe he's been hearing this for awhile:

Donald - Meaning of

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join