It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tracy R. Twyman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I poked around the internet as i usually do, looking for a secret door to unravel.. And i came across an author named Tracy R. Twyman [1]. I never heard of the name, but she has a lot of stuff about occult things, but most likely a subjective narrative close to, David Icke Universe of reptiles, aliens and i dont know. Even though these people write a lot of things, they always have something worth making a note of.

Tracy R. Twyman, the former Editor of Dagobert’s Revenge Magazine [2] - ( Link not working ), has been a recognized expert on occult history for more than seven years.

She is the author of The Merovingian Mythos and the Mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau, and the editor of The Arcadian Mystique: The Best of Dagobert’s Revenge Magazine (Dragon Key Press, 2005).

Her articles have been published in magazines such as Paranoia[3] and New Dawn[4], and she has appeared numerous times on radio programs such as Coast to Coast A.M. to discuss her unique and fascinating theories about world history and mythology. [.....]

Source

[1]Tracy R. Twyman
en.metapedia.org...'s_Revenge" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">[2] - ( Link not working )
[3]Paranoia Magazine - Wikipedia
[4]New Dawn Magazine

S.O.S - Some Other Stuff

Best Of Dagobert - Amazon
Dragon Key Press, 2005
Quintessential Publiations

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I found her website. Yikes. She says pizza sauce and pizza have special meanings. That Clinton is the whore of Babylon, not a human. Also, both Clintons put a curse on Haiti twice. I am not sure I want to make note of her.

I am not saying her books don't sound interesting, they do. And I looked at a longer list of her books that look even better.

But she seems to have lost her mind during the political season or simply decided to take advantage of it. And went too far crazy.

edit on 15-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I found her website. Yikes. She says pizza sauce and pizza have special meanings. That Clinton is the whore of Babylon, not a human. Also, both Clintons put a curse on Haiti twice. I am not sure I want to make note of her.

She sounds stable

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Im gonna dig through her stuff, see what i can find..Always a treat having a free invite to someones house

edit on 20161115 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

She sounds stable

Lol. I added to my post. Partly, she seems like a good occult academic. Then it takes a hard turn at some point.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Im gonna dig through her stuff, see what i can find..Always a treat having a free invite to someones house

Good one!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Tie a rope around your waist first.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

If you only knew the Rabbit holes i been in
, i think it works better like this;

Loose yourself in the experience, the insanity, the whole themepark..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I signed up to join her Baphomet Mystery club.

website

Join the Baphomet Mystery Club to get a free copy of our exclusive translation of Mysterium Baphometis Revelatum and to follow our analysis of it, as well as our continuing investigation into the enigma of Baphomet.

I received a confirmation email and I clicked to confirm. It is official! I can't wait for all of this hidden info.

Baphomet Mystery Club
Subscription Confirmed

Your subscription to our list has been confirmed.

Thank you for subscribing!

Tracy Twyman
605 Main Street
Vancouver, WA 98660-3129

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

post if you find anything of interest..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I signed up to join her Baphomet Mystery club.

Join the Baphomet Mystery Club to get a free copy of our exclusive translation of Mysterium Baphometis Revelatum and to follow our analysis of it, as well as our continuing investigation into the enigma of Baphomet.

I received a confirmation email and I clicked to confirm. It is official! I can't wait for all of this hidden info.

Baphomet Mystery Club
Subscription Confirmed

Your subscription to our list has been confirmed.

Thank you for subscribing!

Tracy Twyman
605 Main Street
Vancouver, WA 98660-3129

If you want a partner to cover the $9.99 fee that's inevitably going to come with that info....hit me up. I'm curious.
edit on 15-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I subscribed to her YouTube channel. Maybe I will get less political suggestions on the Youtube home page. Even though I am subscribed to lots of Urban Exploration, Creepy Pasta, Mr. NIghtmare, ReignBot, I am getting a ton of 'suggested for you' that are not related.

Tracy R Twyman YouTube

Here is a video example of her's.

Uh oh....my 2 cats are looking at me strangely as I play this video.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I will surely let you know

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

post if you find anything of interest..

I will. Will be watching my inbox.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here's Moxie. Her eyes glowing, the size of a moderate sized dog...as I listen to the video. (yes I moved in yesterday as most know). She went back to sleep though and Chloe is sniffing a dresser.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Is that a radio on the left? Old radio?

link   

dp

link   

dp

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
She's a frequent guest on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis and you can view the calendar (of her appearances on GZ) here:

Calendar

And then dig up one of the shows she's been on with him here:

Soundcloud for Clyde Lewis

I LOVE hearing her interviews and started following her on Facebook which has led me to read some of her articles recently. I found thiseither a) preposterous or b) terrifying:

HILLARY CLINTON IS THE WHORE OF BABALON, AND NOT HUMAN

I put some of this information in an article I published yesterday morning about a larger subject. Today I have decided to isolate these segments and add more for a comprehensive piece on the subject because other relevant information has emerged.

People in the FBI think Hillary Clinton is the Anti-Christ. They are close. She is the Whore of Babylon.

Hillary was born in October 1947, supposedly. The Babalon Working took place January-March 1946, then the fetus extraction and nuclear bomb test took place some time after that. I looked for this information on a hunch, after noticing several clues. And sure enough, back in 2008, someone on David Icke’s forum speculated that Hillary may have been the “Moonchild” that, according to artist Marjorie Cameron, was implanted into her own womb by rocket scientist, occultist, and Crowley associate Jack Parsons during a ritual called the “Babalon Working.” The purpose was to birth a child to be an incarnation of what Crowley called “Babalon,” the Scarlet Whore with the cup of blood foretold in St. John’s Revelation that rides the Beast.

Cameron actually claimed that this fetus, after being taken from her womb, was delivered to people involved in the military’s nuclear weapons progranm, who were apparently in cahoots with Parsons, and placed inside of a nuclear bomb that was tested. But the fetus “survived,” she said, because it had been placed inside of a special canister made exactly for this purpose. For the 1945 “Trinity” bomb test they made a special canister called “Jumbo” that was supposed to to preserve the plutonium if the bomb did failed to go off. They reportedly didn’t end up using it for that, but it has been suggested that this is what preserved the fetus of the Moonchild. Presumably, it grew up to be somebody...

And there's a disturbing one that she released today-

“DAHMER POSE” STATUE IN TONY PODESTA’S HOUSE MATCHES ILLUSTRATION PUBLISHED WITH ALEISTER CROWLEY TEXT NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Much has been said about the fact that Tony Podesta, John’s brother and alleged partner in pedophile crimes, owns a statue by Louise Bourgeois called “the Arch of Hysteria” that seems similar to the way in which Jeffrey Dahmer posed at least one of his victims post-mortem.

Included at the link is an image from the Dahmer victim that I'm sure would go against T&C, but it is exactly like the statue.

Oh dear....

edit on 15-11-2016 by raedar because: clarify link

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Also, I haven't gotten and Ikean vibe from what I've heard and read so far. She seems focused on the occult and digs up information from old writings. It's quite refreshing. No mysterious channeling, only real (and sourced) secrets one could read on their own.

edit on 15-11-2016 by raedar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join