It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

There’s No Such Thing as a Good Trump Voter says Slate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Blueracer

The reliability of the data discredits itself. Stop using it as a crutch. There is no known validity of the data. They could have said any number. They do not KNOW and neither do you.

Please quit while you're behind.

Can't stick to facts, can you? Those numbers that you gave are meaningless because they cannot be proven or disproven. And they are likely, not accurate.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'd like to believe that most people who voted for Trump are decent people. I keep trying to. It's really hard when looking at his transition team and who is starting to make up his cabinet. It's even harder with the people Trump is surrounding himself with and people are still so zealously defending him.

Steve Bannon... is the top advisor to the President. How is that defensible? How is any non Trumper supposed to know that and say okay maybe I was wrong that Trump is racist? The vast majority of us consider racism to be a deal breaker. It's not being a "SJW" to not be okay with racism.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm going to wait approximately 6 weeks after inauguration before I start pissing off my conservative friends. For now I'm taking a wait and see approach.

My issue isn't with Trump or who he is considering for the cabinet. My issue is the continued dehumanization of the entire middle of the nation by liberal urbanites.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Can't stick to facts, can you? Those numbers that you gave are meaningless because they cannot be proven or disproven. And they are likely, not accurate.

Repeating it doesn't make it so.

You can repeat it until you're blue in the face. You're still wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm going to wait approximately 6 weeks after inauguration before I start pissing off my conservative friends. For now I'm taking a wait and see approach.

My issue isn't with Trump or who he is considering for the cabinet. My issue is the continued dehumanization of the entire middle of the nation by liberal urbanites.

How can you not take issue with his choices? Steve Bannon? I don't understand...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

How can you not take issue with his choices? Steve Bannon? I don't understand...

I'm going to withhold judgment on this for one particular reason, the same media that has spent the last 18 months telling all of us how racist we are, and that Trump had no chance is the same media trying to tell me what Trump will do over the next 4 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
Wrong because I questioned what you presented? That does not make me wrong no matter how hard you wish it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
What is it with all this posturing from the media, and the left in general?
Do they think they're gearing up for some sort of a civil war or something?
So what is it? Do they WANT to start a fight with roughly the other half of the country? Honest question, not looking for trolling or ridiculous emotional rant responses... what's the end game here?

The progressives on the ground want to start a fight they can win.

The few really well off and far away from the war want ALL of us
to lose. It's what they've always wanted... it's why the DNC and
everybody like them have become conspicuously silent.
Looks like silence is some pretty obvious acquiescence in these
circumstances.

I feel the end game will be quite peaceful and not even televised..
the middle level monkey trainers will just get disappeared, and
replaced with the next batch of pliable greedy idiots.
Fool me a lot of times, and I'm too loud and angry to play bass in
that band. EVER. F'n A, Dubya.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Okay but Steve Bannon isn't exactly a closet white nationalist and anti-Semite. You're bitching about words in an article that have no actual power over you while ignoring the dehumanizing message sent to non-whites, Muslims and Jews by his tagging of Bannon as literally his right hand man which will have an actual impact over people's lives.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Okay but Steve Bannon isn't exactly a closet white nationalist and anti-Semite. You're bitching about words in an article that have no actual power over you while ignoring the dehumanizing message sent to non-whites, Muslims and Jews by his tagging of Bannon as literally his right hand man which will have an actual impact over people's lives.

This is what I don't understand.

Trump said he wants to push for term limits and everyone says it can't be done because. . . congress.

But! Trump will eliminate everyone who isn't white and skin-headed all by himself.

?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You are questioning data literally EVERYONE has. Data that is compiled using proven methods for decades.

But let's ignore that because you don't like what the data says.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Stave Bannon is an anti-Semite?

Pretty sure Breitbart is an extremely pro Israel media outlet. Run, in part, by Bannon.

Where's the proof of this?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I don't CARE what the data says because there is no way to prove it right or wrong. Lets just keep skipping over that fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not following your broken steps here... are term limits meant to get rid of the racists in Congress and again, how is getting rid of racists if he's tagging someone like Bannon to be his top advisor?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Except the data is sourced from proven methodologies going back decades. Methodologies that have proven accurate.

This is my last post to you since you seem to have little care for actual accuracy and honesty in a discussion.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You can't be serious...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

What racist policies do you think he will be able to sign?

Presidents only approve or veto laws, they can't make them.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You can't be serious...

I'm very. Please prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Except the data is sourced from proven methodologies going back decades. Methodologies that have proven accurate.

This is my last post to you since you seem to have little care for actual accuracy and honesty in a discussion.

Accuracy and honesty in discussion is what I want. When will you start using it? Using those numbers to support your argument is ridiculous. Especially when people know that there is no way to verify the accuracy of each individual in an exit poll. I would bet that Trump got more than 8% of the black vote.

What people say and what people do are two different things. And exit polling is based on what people said ONLY.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Have you really not read anything about the people that Trump surrounded himself with during the campaign as well as now? Do you somehow not think it's important?

There's several good threads on here but here's a primer that at least ought to urge you to start sniffing around.

VOX

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join