It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems there is nothing else going on in the world now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Politics have consumed the entire planet and left people nearly completely oblivious to virtually everything else.

It's all rather sickening and somewhat alarming. That people can be so absorbed and captivated by one election that they have lost sight of almost everything else. Everywhere I go, everyone is talking, all seem to have their own opinions on one side or the other of the issues while most are unwittingly spewing information and talking points collected from the media or online. At times you hear or read the same words, word for word repeated over and over.

Recent posts here are nearly all political, and are a reflection of what most people are talking about offline.

Trying to find news and it is all politics. No escape, like the twilight zone...

It's a mad world.

edit on 15-11-2016 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Chill bruv. World is much much bigger then north america.
People have lot to worry about then bunch of racists taking over a country far far away. Nothing new, we already have few nutty countries.

Google funny cats. Drink some coconut toddy.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Your right.

I actually took a look around to find some story to post here, some kind of good news.

But what I found was bad news on almost every front, hard to find any light at the end of this tunnel.

It is indeed a mad world.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Is it?

I've chatted with people in Europe and they too are captivated with our current politics, so much so that it was nearly frightening.

edit on 15-11-2016 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lots of things to do in the world than just listening to politics, read a book, go do that thing you always wanted to do, everything will still be the same when you get back or just don't click on them/ don't watch the news for a while.

My way is, just let it be and don't think about. easy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Europe is boiling because the their fav oil thief and the gang lost the election. Thats about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And it look like the blond guy planning to share the loot with russia.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Are you sure you didn't mean the orange guy?

It's politically significant, apparently.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I think its a sign of how many Americans frequent this site as opposed to the rest of the world. Might have something to do with that "English only" policy...have you tried an international conspiracy forum board? I'm not really multilingual, I wouldn't know.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
People have lot to worry about then bunch of racists taking over a country far far away. Nothing new, we already have few nutty countries.

Sure the world is much larger than The United States. But there isn't a spot on the globe that is immune to American influence.

FYI your ignorance is showing how you assume all Trump supporters are racists even though countless ethnic citizens voted for Trump and how you think Trump is president of all of North America. Ever hear of a couple places called Canada and Mexico?
edit on 15-11-2016 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Yes. Orange is the new black.
Whoever would have thought that statement to be prophetic...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: ausername

Yes. Orange is the new black.
Whoever would have thought that statement to be prophetic...

Maybe we really are in the twilight zone?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
We need more sounds...

Of silence...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: Pandaram

Sure the world is much larger than The United States. But there isn't a spot on the globe that is immune to American influence.

FYI your ignorance is showing how you assume all Trump supporters are racists even though countless ethnic citizens voted for Trump and how you think Trump is president of all of North America. Ever hear of a couple places called Canada and Mexico?

I couldn't have said it better myself! What makes me laugh is 90% of these SJW kids are white. Lol, most 'minorities' don't buy the racist crap the MSM feeds them...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I would be all for it and encourage debate on presidential candidates if they actually did anything other than being puppets.

new topics

top topics

join