It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gregg Phillips claiming proof 3 million illegal voting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Of course he has.

When do these accusations ever go anywhere?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: pianopraze

Of course he has.

When do these accusations ever go anywhere?

Left posts like you, instantly say it's false will go no where.

Right seem absolutely sure things like this happened.

Me, centrist Libertarian: Not jumping to conclusion waiting and watching. I've been on ATS long enough to see things break both ways. No matter which way this goes it needs to be watched.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Trump won handily in states that require I'd. Might have something to do with it

What a ridiculous argument that is. Ten states require ID to vote: Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Dakota, and Ohio.

Are you going to tell me that Hillary could've won Tennessee, Kansas, North Dakota and Mississippi? No. Further, she still won Virginia. So she lost eight states she was going to lose anyway simply for being a Democrat, she won one and simply lost the last one.

What a terrible argument for voter ID.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Why am I left?

I would never be Libertarian - - I think they're living in the past.

I've been following this stuff for about 20 years, before ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Why am I left?

I would never be Libertarian - - I think they're living in the past.

I've been following this stuff for about 20 years, before ATS.

Years of watching your posts on ATS for me. Easy to take a walk through your history and look at the politics posts for any new ATS member who didn't see them at the time especially the recent political threads.

But that doesn't matter really to this thread, and I'm more politically conservative and socially liberal so I've agreed with some of your statements in other threads and starred those, so I'm not hating on you.

Back on topic. As I said, I've seen some of these threads come to interesting results. The ones on not so accidental deaths of clinton acquaintances might not have led to arrests but to my mind I find them more likely than not.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Back on topic. As I said, I've seen some of these threads come to interesting results. The ones on not so accidental deaths of clinton acquaintances might not have led to arrests but to my mind I find them more likely than not.

Yes, I am a Fiscal Conservative/Social Liberal - - Globalist. I think its just plain stupid not to work together as One Planet.

I don't really discuss my in-depth political beliefs on ATS. Think what would actually have to be done to rescue this planet, make it healthy again and united.

The first actual discussion forum I was in, was about 1999. Before that I did ICQ.

There was a site called Bush Bones - - it was exactly like the accusations of the Clinton's. Nothing ever came of any of he accusations. I expect the same thing with the Clinton's.

In the beginning I was deep into believing all the conspiracies. I've become more discerning.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
With Obama encouraging such illegal voting it would not be surprising to find that millions of votes were cast by those ineligible to vote.

To be fair, if someone convinces a person that outcome-X is going to literally destroy or kill them and their family -- and a lot of these people, getting sent back might just mean a bullet -- it makes sense they would want to do anything they could to avoid that outcome.

I'm not saying it's ok (it's not) I'm just saying it'd be understandable if they were "easy to persuade" into doing it.

RC

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Update:

STATEMENT REGARDING TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ILLEGAL VOTI

NG

28th of November 2016

HOUSTON, TX. – November 27, 2016: True the Vote (TTV), the nation's leading voters’ rights and election integrity organization, today released a statement with respect to President-Elect Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of individuals illegally voted in the 2016 Election.

“True the Vote absolutely supports President-elect Trump’s recent comment about the impact of illegal voting, as reflected in the national popular vote. We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states, and the Trump Administration can best address this growing problem.”

True the Vote (TTV) is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) voters’ rights organization, founded to inspire and equip voters for involvement at every stage of our electoral process. TTV empowers organizations and individuals across the nation to actively protect the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party affiliation. For more information, please visit www.truethevote.org.

link

Seems we will have to wait several more months.

Still watching.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Old thread but a very interesting interview with the guy who made the claim.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thanks for the belly laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join