It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it is to be....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Back when the Govenator was running California I posted a thread about Arni and his son. I have not been able to find it since. In the thread I made some comments about him running for POTUS. Now one of the replies was simply "if it is to be, then it is up to me". A few days later I got off the bus near my house to find a black helicopter hovering at tree top near by with a guy sitting in the back with the door open. It seemed like he was looking right at me. I shrugged it off and walked a few blocks. The heli kept pace and moved around the buildings and trees maintaining line of site. Now I'm a little unnerved by this. A friend happened by and I jumped in his truck. We drove the rest of the way to my apt and parked in the back. When I got out the free king heli was over my apt roof and the guy was staring right at me. WTF? I went inside and the heli left.

It could be that something went down in the area, like a robbery or something and they thought I was suspicious for some reason, I mean suite and tie, come on. It was just unsettling and the timing with the post was weird. Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Helicopter guy to pilot... look that wierd guy looking at us funny..

Pilot to heli guy... well lets look at him back..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If It's Going to Be, It's up to Me: The Eight Proven Principles of Possibility Thinking

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joki42
I have seen this before.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Helicopter guy to pilot... look that wierd guy looking at us funny..

Pilot to heli guy... well lets look at him back..

LOL....sounds legit

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
If It's Going to Be, It's up to Me: The Eight Proven Principles of Possibility Thinking

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that if some guys were sent after you on a black helicopter, this thread wouldn't exist. You don't have to worry, there's nothing you could do, after all.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why the hell didn't you wave back at them. Or gestured for them to land and have a drink with you. I would have done that just to see their reactions.

link   
Why the hell didn't you wave back at them. Or gestured for them to land and have a drink with you. I would have done that just to see their reactions.

link   
LIKE HELP. HOw do you get rid of multiple posts. Some- one help me pleasr.
edit on 16-11-2016 by crayzeed because: HELp HELP HELP

new topics

top topics

join