It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protestors blocking highway may have resulted in death of man in ambulance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Grambler

Why wait to verify something if you can just post it? Facts? Who needs em!

Exactly what we're saying about all the claims of "trumper violence"

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Take the time to verify something like this before posting it ....please. Otherwise it's just going to be a bunch of people getting all pissed off. .. based on speculation ...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Does the article say where this happened?
I couldn't find it..

Doesn't say where and the original is on info wars with a FB messenger message, not FB post, with the name and picture censored out.

Ya, sounds legit.

Again it may be fake. I have no idea. I would imagine that any news source would hesitate to put in a facebook users name which is why it probably wasn't there.

But a real incident is bound to happen even if it wasn't this one as long as protestors continue to intentionally block streets.

People are right to be skeptical of things until it is proven, and that is why even in the title of this thread I said may have.

Now, I hope all of the people that are on this thread demanding proof put that same level of scrutiny to all of the rises in hate crimes by Trump supporters we hear about, or when hearing about accusations of people being racist or white nationalists.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Every protester involved in blocking the road should be arrested and tried for murder.

We don't know some important facts: Where, Why, Who, When. You are all ready to try a group of unknown people for a
theoretical happening.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
In unrelated news, every keyword about this incident I type into Google comes back with Snopes as its top suggestion.....................

link   
Amazing. Snopes is all over it and quick to point out that the claim is unproven. Considering the attention span of many and the obvious lack of fact checking by those who base their reactions on emotion, I can see why it's hard to get a clear picture.

This is always going to be one of those "could happen" kind of scenarios and at the very least, a reminder of how one group's right to protest ends when they impede on the rights of others. There is a reason the media won't investigate this story and I think most people here know why.

ETA: A commenter claims that the video below is from a past BLM protest, but it was uploaded today and may be titled incorrectly. Again, this is the problem we're faced with, as emotions cause people to display one thing and call it another in order to justify their cause.

After doing some digging, this video is NOT evidence of what is being alleged by the OP or by it's own title. I want to leave it up to demonstrate that this type of stupidity does in fact happen and that the video itself is being used to confuse people.

Four examples of Black Lives Matter protestors blocking ambulances

edit on 15-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: reldra

Do you deny that the two who were fried in BridgeGate were fried for something very like this happening?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Take the time to verify something like this before posting it ....please. Otherwise it's just going to be a bunch of people getting all pissed off. .. based on speculation ...

Again, thats why the disclaimer.

I noticed you commented on the case of the veteran being refused service from a chilis, I am assuming you personally talked to the relevant people before you commented on that story, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Just drive. Don't stop for terrorists. Same procedure military uses in all hostile territory. Even deer learn to stop standing in the damn road.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Whether this is true or not, makes no difference to me. If a group wants to protest along a highway, why not just space themselves and their signs out on the side. Advertisers use billboards effectively. Traffic may slow somewhat as folks read the signs, but they will actually subconsciously read them without feeling antagonized nor threatened. Thumbs down for all involved! Why is no one organizing these protests to be the most effective? Effective for what they say they really want? The way they are being handled is backfiring! Insults and slurs, will be unheard. Turn folks away. They have lost their unity and stronger together message.

edit on 11 15 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: MysticPearl

Just drive. Don't stop for terrorists. Same procedure military uses in all hostile territory. Even deer learn to stop standing in the damn road.

Because then this happens and they become victims and think they are justified in what they do even more. The part you want is right at 9:00.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I did see enough fact about the Chili's story to make the comments that I made. As far as your disclaimer goes that's just you attempting to deflect any blame off of yourself for starting a bunch of crap over something that we don't have the facts on.
edit on 15-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The Hillary supporters can finally put something else on their resume'.

Murderer.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well, we know they like to block highways.

But why discuss something when you can just attack the story? Facts? Avoid them when it disrupts the narrative!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It is more than likely untrue. Like the 'pregnant woman on way to hospital attacked with bat' one.

The author of the story...Tyler Durden. The place...Zero Hedge, which has become a bad source.

GPS traffic alerts would have rerouted an ambulance.

Blocking a road causes more attention to a protest. I would just drive around it.

LOL. There you again you really really dont want it to be true therefor it is a lie.

Maybe if you complain enough you can get this one removed too.

edit on 15-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well there is a difference between blocking the highway and continuing to block the highway when an ambulance is trying to get through.....at least in my mind there is.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
According to SNOPES, it's possible that Trump Protesters, Blacks Matter, and other callous groups may have murdered innocent people in the past 2 years.

Snopes: www.snopes.com...

Donald Trump can't get into office fast enough. He will let law enforcement do what they swore to do when taking their oath. Protect human lives!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy

I did see enough fact about the Chili's story to make the comments that I made. As far as your disclaimer goes that's just you attempting to deflect any blame off of yourself for starting a bunch of crap over something that we don't have the facts on.

You are welcome to your opinion.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you actually read the article that you linked to ? That article is pointing out that there are no facts to say that this is true.

The unbiased way to title this thread would have been....Anti Trump protesters blocking highway may or may not have resulted in the death of man in ambulance that may or may not have actually existed .....of course those types of titles don't serve agendas very well.
edit on 15-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Well, we know they like to block highways.

But why discuss something when you can just attack the story? Facts? Avoid them when it disrupts the narrative!

What facts ? It's a unverified story, there are no facts. You Trumptards have turned ATS in to 4chan cesspool. You guys have started posting unverified stories and want everyone else to discuss it as if it really did happen ?When will all this online alt retarded diarrhea end?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join