It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump protestors blocking highway may have resulted in death of man in ambulance

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So here is a story I came across on a website.

As the anti-Trump protests around the country rage on, they have now claimed their first life as the father of a 4-year-old girl died in an ambulance on the way to the hospital last night. The man apparently died after his ambulance was prevented from reaching a hospital by protesters who decided they would prefer to block off a highway. The incident was discovered by Paul Joseph Watson of InfoWars via the following FaceBook post:

“I have to unfacebook for a few days. I had a patient die during a transfer last night because our ambulance was stopped by protesters and had to drive an extra 45 minutes around the blocked roads.”

“I can’t today. They can give their f**king safety pins to my patient’s fatherless 4 year old daughter.”

www.zerohedge.com...

Now a few disclaimers. First, as far as I know this has not been verified yet. I definitely would like to see more information regarding this incident.

However, even if this incident didn't happen, it illustrates the dangers of these "peaceful protestors" blocking roads and highways. As major roads and highways are blocked more and more, it is inevitable that both normal people and emergency vehicles will end up taking far longer to get medical services for people.

Not only is this unproductive to their cause, as spending extra hours in traffic is a good way to get motorists to hate whatever you stand for, but it can have dire consequences.

Do you think that any of these protestors even thought of the potential harmful impacts of their protest? They could protest off of the roads and do their best to allow through traffic, but they seem to love to block roads and even major highways.

How do you think these protestors will feel if they actually did lead to the death of this man? Do you think that they feel regret or any type of responsibility?

Or do they feel that there feelings are more important than the rest of the peoples safety, and they will still continue to block roads?

edit on 15-11-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sounds about right, they are either democrats against democracy or they didnt vote. If they couldnt be bothere to vote after a year of the election day being crammed in our face they are about to realize the change tney are hoping to incite will only make things worse for those who cared to begin with..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Does the article say where this happened?
I couldn't find it..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Why wait to verify something if you can just post it? Facts? Who needs em!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's all fun and games until someone gets dead.

I would file man slaughter against them all.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Every protester involved in blocking the road should be arrested and tried for murder.

edit on 15-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

First, how am I to verify what an ambulance driver said on facebook?

Secondly, I clearly put a disclaimer.

Third, I clearly pointed out that this is likely to occur even if this incident didn't as protestors make it a point to block main highways and roads, knowing full well the risks and not caring.

And fourth, I assume you are all over all of the threads about the increase in hate crimes from Trump protestors. Almost none of them are verified, and many have been proven to be hoaxes. So you went to all of those threads and demanded verification, right?

I mean, you wouldn't want to sound hypocritical.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It is more than likely untrue. Like the 'pregnant woman on way to hospital attacked with bat' one.

The author of the story...Tyler Durden. The place...Zero Hedge, which has become a bad source.

GPS traffic alerts would have rerouted an ambulance.

Blocking a road causes more attention to a protest. I would just drive around it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This is an Unconfirmed Report . Better to Wait and get All the Facts about it First .

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Do you forget what website you happen to be on?

Do you understand what a disclaimer is?

Stifling conversation is not helping anyone Swills.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It is more than likely untrue. Like the 'pregnant woman on way to hospital attacked with bat' one.

The author of the story...Tyler Durden. The place...Zero Hedge, which has become a bad source.

Blocking a road causes more attention to a protest. I would just drive around it.

I could be untrue, I will definitely concede that, and you will see that I put in the OP that it has not been verified.

However, these protestors know that by intentionally blocking roads, this is a possibility.

As far a zerohedge, in my eyes, they have 100X the credibility of any main stream news cite.

Can you show me some of the articles you think hurt their credibility? I would honestly like to know if a cite I read has no credibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The source stated he did drive around. An extra 45 minutes.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I couldn't find it..

Doesn't say where and the original is on info wars with a FB messenger message, not FB post, with the name and picture censored out.

Ya, sounds legit.

link   

And what if the person in need of an ambulance and in peril of death is in the direct vicinity of the protests? What then?

link   
Pssssh this is ATS. What do you need to verify a story for? Author is Tyler Durden. Seems legit.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why has ZeroHedge become a bad source? Because it published the Wikileaks?

However, I will note that this is the same thing that nailed people in BridgeGate, so it is perfectly horrid for Republicans to possibly block traffic for political purposes, but when the left does it for their own political purposes, we have been told it's their right to protest.

Honestly, whether this is true or not, you need to get it that so long as traffic is being blocked for anyone's political purposes, it is only a matter of time before it claims lives on either side.

link   

What just like 95% of Hillary supporters?

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I couldn't find it..

Doesn't say where and the original is on info wars with a FB messenger message, not FB post, with the name and picture censored out.

Ya, sounds legit.

Something smells fishy, and it ain't the fish...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Type Tyler Durden into the ZH search. You'll see all he has written.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I could be untrue, I will definitely concede that, and you will see that I put in the OP that it has not been verified.

However, these protestors know that by intentionally blocking roads, this is a possibility.

As far a zerohedge, in my eyes, they have 100X the credibility of any main stream news cite.

Can you show me some of the articles you think hurt their credibility? I would honestly like to know if a cite I read has no credibility.

Trump to Yellen: Print more money or you're fired! That seems a little off, even for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join