It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality as a simulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

I've tried to go back.

This sounds silly, but now gravity applies in my lucid dreams like it didn't before. I could fly before, and that was what glitched it into letting me see the version of reality that was above this one in the dream.

Now, when I try, I get about a hundred feet up, and hit an invisible wall of sorts.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

I tried to go back last night. Had the lucid dream trigger, where I realized that there were no clocks, or amenities.

Tried to accelerate up past the atmosphere. Managed to get past the cloud layer, into the upper atmosphere, but at that point, there was an invisible-ish, sort of shimmering metallic barrier. It knocked me back down into Earth, and as a punishment for it, I was attacked by a dream version of Charlie Manson, who could morph into various forms and faces. I realized that physical weapons couldn't hurt him in the dream world, so I switched phases, but they kept up with me.

Then I suffered another punishment dream, where I was with my sister, who owned two dogs in the dream, and this maniac came by and poured lighter fluid all over them and set them on fire. I shot him in the leg, and that seemed to stop it, and I awoke.

This # is #ing with my head.

I've been remembering.. strange things.. Things I haven't lived through. Past lives, alternate lives. I remember dying in Vietnam. I remember dying at Jonestown. I remember a bunch of lives and deaths, all parallel and alternate, like looking at light through a prism.
edit on 6-12-2016 by Grifter42 because: More details.

<< 1   >>

join