It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Popular Vote HOAX - fake news site with false numbers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

originally posted by: Gothmog
Most of the results I have seen (especially on the left leaning sites) are stuck in time.

Google has updated today giving Clinton more of a lead in the Popular Vote than yesterday.

Unimportant

adjective adjective: unimportant lacking in importance or significance. "trivial and unimportant details"

synonyms: insignificant, inconsequential, insubstantial, immaterial, trivial, minor, venial, trifling, of little/no importance, of little/no consequence, of no account, no-account, irrelevant, peripheral, extraneous, petty, paltry, derisory, weightless, small;

Def and synonyms by Google Defs

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Unimportant

Are you describing the numbers or how Trump's presidency will go down in the history books?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trump won the country, while Hillary won a few major cities (NY, LA, Chicago, Seattle) which gave her the popular vote. Now you understand why the electoral college exists.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump won the country, while Hillary won a few major cities (NY, LA, Chicago, Seattle) which gave her the popular vote. Now you understand why the electoral college exists.

The Electoral College doesn't have to vote for Trump. John Quincy Adams became President without either the Popular or Electoral majority.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The Electoral College doesn't have to vote for Trump. John Quincy Adams became President without either the Popular or Electoral majority.

And he wasn't a criminal above the FBI, DOJ.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm quite sure that in past elections, a canidate has won electoral votes but lost in popular votes before. I bet people were butt hurt then too, but we moved on. I dealt with Obama destroying our economy with hair brained health care. I have never seen such race wars nor being hated as a country by the rest of the world. Our relationship with Russia and China are on the brink of WW3. I'd say 4 years of Trump after 8 years of this mess will be refreshing. Honestly I think the chances of war with Hillary was hitting the 90% mark. I bet we see big changes in that arena....but yeah, Trump is president regardless of popular vote. Snowflakes are welcome to post Facebook videos theeatening to off themselves...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Trump is still losing the Popular Vote. Somebody who couldn't handle it made a fake website. Make sure you use credible sources.

Fake News Site Misleads Fools

Donald Trump Not Popular

Here are the real results:

CNN results

PBS results

Um no, Here are the real numbers. www.fec.gov...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
"Um no, Here are the real numbers. www.fec.gov..."

But, they don't have any results posted for the 2016 election. Does that mean nobody outside their office knows yet who won the popular vote?
edit on 19-11-2016 by TrulyColorBlind because: For some reason, my comment got lost when posting, had to fix it so it would show.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
We've established the real numbers in about eighteen threads now, this one makes nineteen. Once we get to twenty will that be enough?

Maybe it will be enough when the HOAX is no longer misleading everyone on the main page.

misleading everyone?....only those on the right

I also think we already established the MSM is controlled by the left. That has been overstated by a gazillion times.

No it hasn't...you can keep repeating it, but it doesn't make it so.....I didn't know that FOX, and thousands of U. S. radio stations and armed services radio abroad are ALSO controlled by the left
and...if the MSM has so much power on the left, Hillary should have won

Actually she lost because enough people ON THE LEFT VOTED HER OUT

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Um no, Here are the real numbers. www.fec.gov...

Wow, I was looking for the 2014 election results. Too bad the 2016 numbers aren't there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join