It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

More Trump Effect: Trump victory Reduces Devcon Threat Level to Lowest Level

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
More Trump effect, Defcon 5, and that is lowest treat level it can be. Before the election it was at decon 3. Devcon 3 means US troops can be mobilized in 15 minutes.

The private organization that monitors world events said it will take a few months to see what Trump's admin will do, but Trumps has calmed the Russian vs US relations.

Very nice to see.

Putin also agreed to assist in fighting ISIS with Trump. Could this be a bromance made for the 21 century?

The Defcon Warning System, a private organisation which monitors world events and estimates the nuclear threat against America, is now at Level 5 - its lowest possible state.

Just weeks ago the warning was accelerated to Level 3 following increased tensions between US and Russia, with insiders fearing the West was creeping closer to nuclear war.

Level 3 means US troops could be mobilised in as little as 15 minutes.

But the group, made up of experts claiming to have contacts within the US security industry, have seen Donald Trump’s election win as a pacifier for Russian relations.

The group wrote on its website: “The United States took a tentative step toward a more isolationist policy with its recent presidential election.

"While it will take several months to see how the US reforms its foreign policy, already some world leaders have expressed hope that relations could improve, including Russia and Syria.

“If the new US President keeps to his previous statements, look for the United States to withdraw somewhat from military confrontations in the Middle East and possibly European theatre, though it is highly unlikely it will abandon NATO commitments, and the Ukraine will likely pop up again in the near future.

"Russia, however, will probably wait to see what the new President does, as well as now being hampered by the coming winter.”

Donald Trump's election as president of America was welcomed by Vladimir Putin, leader of the US' biggest rival Russia.

He said he hoped the pair would be able to work well together towards a more friendly relationship between the two superstates.

The group did warn, however, about some remaining threats to US and world security.

It said: “China and North Korea … continue to either cast a wary eye or are outright belligerent. Israel … will become more of a focal point again.

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 15-11-2016 by seasonal because: spell check

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is good. I don't think anybody was ready for WWIII. Hopefully trump can work with them and form stronger alliances. I'm almost certain if Hillary was president, A lot more nuclear drills would be held. Hopefully everybody can cut back on the posturing and open up talks and trade.

Ultimately nobody should be struggling in the world to survive, we honestly need all the super powers to start caring more about their people instead of their agendas.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Ultimately nobody should be struggling in the world to survive, we honestly need all the super powers to start caring more about their people instead of their agendas.

Imagine all the $ that goes onto military hardware and the like applied to actually forward the human experience. Of course we live in an imperfect world sooo.......

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Having to tow home your one and only aircraft carrier after it runs out of gas might have something to do with it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Think that may have entered into the equation.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
First off, it's not an official military site. Second, it doesn't measure the threat due to implosion from within.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

First off, it's not an official military site.

Does the public have access to the military Devcon Threat level? Is there such a thing?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
First off, it's not an official military site. Second, it doesn't measure the threat due to implosion from within.

Yeah it seems like were at a three on that front

The left didn't get their war so they are just gonna start one?
edit on 15-11-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Excellent point.

This country will heal when the losing side focuses on the DNC instead of the results of the election.

Wikileaks proved the DNC played dirty either Bernie, propping up a horrible candidate (Clinton).

Wikileaks showed the DNC was concerned with Clinton winning so they colluded to help prop up Trump as he was the only one "she could beat".

As an independent who hates the two party system, I tolerate it by hoping both parties are healthy and produce the best quality candidates so I have a choice, not pick between "the lesser of two evils".

We will only heal when the people who are mad focus their frustration on the people who are truly to blame.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

We weren't at 3 that was a hoax started by superstation95. To give a perspective, we were at defcon 4 the day after the 9/11 atttacks.

The website titled defcon warning system, is not affiliated with the government or the military.

ATS From OtherSideOfTheCoin:

The official DEFCON level is kept secret for a number of reasons so nobody can actually say for definite what the level actually is without breaking national security confidentiality agreements. Anyone who tries to tell you that we are at “DEFCON 2” or any other level is frankly talking out of their ass unless they are breaching national security confidentiality agreements.

edit on 15-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

e weren't at 3 that was a hoax started by superstation95. To give a perspective, we were at defcon 4 the day after the 9/11 atttacks.

The website titled defcon warning system, is not affiliated with the government or the military.

That makes sense, you know how hard it would be to have men ready to mobilize in 15 minutes?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Woo Hoo! Trump stopped WW3!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's a trap!

LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Woo Hoo! Trump stopped WW3!

I thought the word on the internet was we were in WWIV or WWV.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: seasonal

We weren't at 3 that was a hoax started by superstation95. To give a perspective, we were at defcon 4 the day after the 9/11 atttacks.

ATS From OtherSideOfTheCoin:

The official DEFCON level is kept secret for a number of reasons so nobody can actually say for definite what the level actually is without breaking national security confidentiality agreements. Anyone who tries to tell you that we are at “DEFCON 2” or any other level is frankly talking out of their ass unless they are breaching national security confidentiality agreements.

You are right. I remember the last hoax, almost crap in the pants.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Awesome if you ask me, Russia isn't the one funding these terrorists, they hate them and want them gone off this earth just like any other sane person out there. I think it should be encouraged that countries are working together for the greater good of this world. Seems to me Trumps going to bring more Unity and friendship within this world then any other President has done.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Aside, I thought it was DEFCON...and WHEW that's as close as I want to come to defcon 1

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Snippythehorse

Aside, I thought it was DEFCON...and WHEW that's as close as I want to come to defcon 1

You are right, Devcon is a 2 part epoxy I use to repair pump housings and the such. Too similar for me I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join