It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Democrat senators up for re-election in 2018 in Trump won states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Something new to consider.

Looks like many U.S. Senators in states that helped vote Trump in are up for re-election in 2018.

The next 2 years could have these Senators more on the side of "cooperation" and "compromise" than with a Democrat President.

Could also trigger some party switching.

Interesting to see how they vote on new legislation.

Democrats are in shambles. They know it and the media knows it. Check out these Democrat senators up for re-election in 2018, 9 of whom are in states won by Trump in the past election. In Arizona, Jeff Flake seriously needs to be primaried.

If Trump isn’t a disaster for the first two years, Democrats can be basically wiped out in the Senate, as well as the House.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I get it.... we smell the blood in the water... the Trump Sharks are getting Hungry, but wait my friend, Follow Trumps lead and wait till January 20, 2016, there is still time to build up that appetite.

edit on 11/15/2016 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Dems are destroying themselves much more efficiently on their own.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
SuperMan..?

I think not...

SuperMajority

You betcha...

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Rush said something today that I thought was bold.

LINK

Let me square you away on this. The Democrat Party is no longer a national party. They have suffered massive defeats at the local level. There are only five states where the Democrats have the governorship and the state legislature, really only four states. They have lost over 14 or 1,500 seats -- Congress, governor, state legislature, mayor, since 2010. They are in a world of hurt. Their agenda as embodied by Barack Obama has been thoroughly repudiated.

In 2018 they have something like over 20 seats in the Senate they have to defend. They are in the biggest world of hurt they have been in in my lifetime.

I knew they were hurting but I had no idea it was that bad. No WONDER the MSM is in the tank, they are literally close to dying out with them.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yea I saw some talking head on MSNBC right after the election (I watched them and cnn for giggles during the election) say that while the republicans were in trouble at the federal level 8 years ago... they never lost momentum at the state level and have been taking state by state... and that now the republicans are like 1 or 2 states away from being able to call a Constitutional convention and not need to talk to a single democrat to push changes through.

Scary times... I am an independent with a healthy distrust of both parties... I dont want one party rule, Dems need to sort their Stuff out or the regular joes need to find a new party to raise up and replace the democrats.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Tempter

Yea I saw some talking head on MSNBC right after the election (I watched them and cnn for giggles during the election) say that while the republicans were in trouble at the federal level 8 years ago... they never lost momentum at the state level and have been taking state by state... and that now the republicans are like 1 or 2 states away from being able to call a Constitutional convention and not need to talk to a single democrat to push changes through.

Scary times... I am an independent with a healthy distrust of both parties... I dont want one party rule, Dems need to sort their Stuff out or the regular joes need to find a new party to raise up and replace the democrats.

We do need balance. The last thing I want is to deal with fundies from either side, or, heaven forbid, just one of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Something new to consider.

Looks like many U.S. Senators in states that helped vote Trump in are up for re-election in 2018.

The next 2 years could have these Senators more on the side of "cooperation" and "compromise" than with a Democrat President.

Could also trigger some party switching.

Interesting to see how they vote on new legislation.

Democrats are in shambles. They know it and the media knows it. Check out these Democrat senators up for re-election in 2018, 9 of whom are in states won by Trump in the past election. In Arizona, Jeff Flake seriously needs to be primaried.

If Trump isn’t a disaster for the first two years, Democrats can be basically wiped out in the Senate, as well as the House.

thank god!

Now we can sell the National Forests to Exxon, eliminate the minimum wage, Repeal and replace Medicare, Give Social Security to the Banks so they can gamble our money, ban them gaylords and round up the mexican islamics! Dont forget eliminated all taxes for Billionaires and shifting the tax burden to people making $60,000 or less!

yeehaw, thank GOD

top topics

join