It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary You Gonna Call For Calm?? OR Sit there With Your Teeth In Your Mouth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: underwerks

As I said before, if that's what you believe they aren't wrong for protesting.

You are mixed up. They are not protesting, they are rioting.

Do you know the diff?

Not all protests are riots, but all riots are protests of some kind. Protests even back in the age of peace 1960's weren't peaceful. That's the nature of protesting sometimes. People are idiots when they get together en masse and act accordingly.

Are you really advocating for a second amendment solution to people expressing their right to free speech? Because you see yourself on the "other" side? And some property might get damaged?

If so see my first response.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Are you really advocating for a second amendment solution to people expressing their right to free speech?

Hold on there cowboy, take a quick second to re-read the thread, I can wait.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are you really advocating for a second amendment solution to people expressing their right to free speech?

Hold on there cowboy, take a quick second to re-read the thread, I can wait.

I've read the thread. In the post of yours I was replying to you were defending the previous poster who advocated that.

By saying they are riots instead of protests, which I talked about at the first of the last post.

I know what you said at the first of the thread, so if that's not what you believe then why defend the person saying that?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Just shoot them, They wouldn't be missed....

Wrong, they would be missed by family and friends. It isn't their fault they are, well, stupid. And by that i mean too young to know what can happen in the blink of an eye.

Sad really. There is no way I would have tried this rioting crap when young.

This response?

Did you read the post above? I mentioned that comment.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If Hillary can`t be president she doesn`t care if the whole country gets burned to the ground, she has no use for America anymore.She snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in her final and last chance to be president.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I guess if a person is faced by a rioter, protestor, or any other threat to life, then of course they have the right to defend themselves?

Are you trolling or am I not hitting on all cylinders tonight?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I guess if a person is faced by a rioter, protestor, or any other threat to life, then of course they have the right to defend themselves?

Are you trolling or am I not hitting on all cylinders tonight?

If people feel the need to riot, have at it. Store owners and other people should also be able to protect their property and themselves if threatened.

Not sure what you're not getting?

Protecting yourself from imminent bodily harm isn't the same thing as a previous poster saying "shoot them all, no one will miss them" about the protestors.

One is advocating the suppression of free speech by violence, one isn't.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My response
Wrong, they would be missed by family and friends. It isn't their fault they are, well, stupid. And by that i mean too young to know what can happen in the blink of an eye. Sad really. There is no way I would have tried this rioting crap when young.

What is your question?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

My response
Wrong, they would be missed by family and friends. It isn't their fault they are, well, stupid. And by that i mean too young to know what can happen in the blink of an eye. Sad really. There is no way I would have tried this rioting crap when young.

What is your question?

For the second time, from my post above:

I know what you said at the first of the thread, so if that's not what you believe then why defend the person saying that?

If you weren't defending the person who said that in your response to me my apologies.
edit on 15-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Can you paste the statement in question in a post, and I will address it then please?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

If Hillary can`t be president she doesn`t care if the whole country gets burned to the ground, she has no use for America anymore.She snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in her final and last chance to be president.

I find it hard to believe that HRC hasn't said a word about the riots. I wish I was surprised.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Listen UP!!!

Advocating violence against anyone is STRICTLY against the ATS Terms and Conditions.

Posts advocating for violence will be removed.

Continue to advocate for violence, and you will find your account at risk.

You have been warned.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join