It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is the Clinton machine still working to intimidate the eletoral results in your neck of the woods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It seems that in my home state of Idaho that the Clinton machine is still working diligently to alter the vote of the electoral collage through intimidation.

So I was wondering if any one has noticed any thing like this in their local news.

Just how low will these people go?

link
From site: Idaho’s four presidential electors say they have been getting harassing phone calls, emails and Facebook messages urging them to become “faithless electors” and not cast their votes for Donald Trump in the electoral college.

“A lot of ’em use bad, rough language,” said Layne Bangerter, one of the four electors. “Nothing I feel intimidated over. But we’re watching it very closely. They’ve got our home phone numbers, our cell numbers, our emails, our Facebook. We’re just getting an orchestrated barrage from the left.”
Sorry for some reason it would not let me post the text I wanted to post so I had to copy and paste the original text.

If any of you could be so kind as to let me know if this is going on in your area. It would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

I currently live in northern KY, so I'm pretty sure that the liberals know that they have no chance of doing anything about the vote in KY.

As for the intimidation, it sounds possible, although, at this point, I think their efforts are pointless.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Didn't the DOJ promise to have people in place to prevent voter intimidation?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

edit on 15-11-2016 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2016 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

That is what I thought as well. Imagine my surprise when I read this in the Idaho Statesman.

Idaho always goes red.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The D.O.J. refused to do their job under Eric Holder.

Loretta Lynch has done a fine job as a cog in the Clinton machine.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised? I sincerely hope that no electors change their votes because if they do I sincerely think it very may well be the end of this nation and the freedoms we all have. The people doing this are pushing for what amounts to insanity.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Didn't the DOJ promise to have people in place to prevent preserve voter intimidation?

There, fixed it for ya.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77
Why am I not surprised? I sincerely hope that no electors change their votes because if they do I sincerely think it very may well be the end of this nation and the freedoms we all have. The people doing this are pushing for what amounts to insanity.

No doubt. If they actually succeed in pulling off this crazy "faithless electors" plan, it will absolutely lead to a civil war.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Try to imagine that you were a member of the electoral collage.

Just imagine that you had a family to look out for, and somehow these loons had you phone number your address your Facebook account and all other aspects of your life what would you do?

I hope that you are right and they stay the course.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Couldn't agree with you more. It seems more accurate that way.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just hope the electors don't give in to intimidation and they're just as sick of the labels and threats as the rest of us.

Who are these people? What kind of country do they truly want? What would they do to the rest of us?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
Is the Clinton machine still working to intimidate the eletoral results in your neck of the woods?

Is the Trump machine/money/ignorance still working to intimidate the will of the people in your neck of the woods?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Why would they? Last I heard Trump won.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The will of the people is fine in my neck of the woods.

You're comment has nothing to do with this thread.

Trump has already won the election fair and square. We are talking about illegal intimidation here.

I feel bad for you that your politician of choice lost the election. Do you need some play-doh, or maybe a coloring book? Get over yourself already.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Why would they? Last I heard Trump won.

'Winning' does not heal a bully.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

The will of the people is fine in my neck of the woods.

Actually the 'will of the people', the 'popular vote', was for Hillary.

You're comment has nothing to do with this thread

Says you.

Trump has already won the election fair and square.

That comment tells me that you are delusional, and further discussion would be a waste.
Have a nice night.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here are 3 more states where the electoral delegates are receiving intimidation from the left.

Arizona presidential electors report flood of pleas to reject Donald Trump

In Arizona, electors have been hit with a barrage of emails and phone calls from unhappy citizens - most of them from out of state

Is it ironic that most of the intimidation comes from out side of the state? My guess most of it is probably coming out of California.

Georgia GOP electors say they won’t be swayed from voting for Trump

Georgia’s 16 GOP electors are all but guaranteed to vote for Trump — each of the dozen reached by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution this week said they would support him — and their ranks are filled with the stalwart party activists who spend much of their free time fighting for Republican causes.

Michigan electors cite threats over Trump vote

This one has been hashed over in another thread here on ats.

link ats

In the original daily mail story it said that Clinton supporters have been harassing electors in the 21 states. There should be some kind of law against this sort of action.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edit to add this link from the daily mail.

Electoral College voters across the country are being harassed by Clinton supporters against voting for Trump

edit on 18-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add

join