It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Seven Days Ago was Election Day.. What Were You Feeling At This Moment.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Seven Days ago at this moment (1:30pm CST), I was discombobulated. The country was voting and the MSM exit polls were giving Hillary Clinton a resounding victory. But a part of me still held out hope that Donald Trump would prevail. His huge rallies couldn't have been a lie!

But the polls and CNN, NBC,CBS and even FOX were making the country think that Hillary had it in the bag.

In regards to the election, what were you doing, feeling, thinking, at this moment 7 days ago??? Was I the only one who was more nervous than a Space-X rocket designer, during the countdown to launch? It was ALL or NOTHING.
edit on 11/15/2016 by carewemust because: WHAT A RIDE!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Extreme anxiety. Inability to focus. Fear. Regret and frustration that I did not have the funds available to save my family from nuclear war and adequately prepare to survive the aftermath.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
When he won?--Elation!
To me...it honestly felt like winning the lottery must feel.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
happy hillary lost.
and laughing at all the ones who swore she would win.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Concern over Soros fixing the election. I think they still tried but were overwhelmed.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I literally didn't sleep that night. The excitement watching battleground state after battleground state go to Trump had the adrenaline peaked. I almost felt like skipping all the way to work in the morning because of the amount of satisfaction I felt.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Laughter... and a good buzz from the whiskey I was drinking...

The democrats should have breezed into the white house... but they didn't and barely made a dent in the republican control in DC and are still losing ground every where that isn't a major metropolitan area with a huge poor population base.

They ran a candidate that was disliked by 30 of the states... obviously they made their choice based on party politics rather than the will of the people, and all the sycophants in the press couldn't change that fact...

So between laughter and tears at the state of our nation, I laughed.. long and loud, its going to be an interesting 4 years....

How's that voting for the lesser of two evils working out for folks..

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was literally thinking, "Well, this is going to be a long night. I sure hope that we don't get another Clinton, but who knows--neither will dramatically make much difference."

I still feel that way, and I'm glad that we didn't get another Clinton. Trump's comments on what he wants to keep from the ACA show that it will not be able to be repealed, and then he's considering brining in people to his cabinet that are suspect in their abilities to bring the country together or stop our war-mongering ways.

It's basically the same thing that would have happened with Clinton, although I hold out hope that we see the tax code simplified dramatically.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yet another election thread
can we STOP THEM ALREADY

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cihanpanda
yet another election thread
can we STOP THEM ALREADY

Avoiding them is easier than you might think.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I was thinking "Wow, I really thought Clinton was gonna win" and "hopefully ATS can return to normal now"

A week later I'm thinking "ATS is still full of political posts, they're just not as interesting now it's all over!"...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
PRAYING....Laugh at it all you want, but I bet millions were doing the same thing....
literally praying......
to what or whoever your religious belief relates to.
Mass prayer is a very very powerful thing.
Be it viewed as the result of a religious occurrence or the power of the collective mind.
Now the question can be asked is whether what we got was to:
reward ?
OR
punish ?
OR
teach ?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My timeline and reactions..........

6pm

8pm

10pm

Midnight

3am

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was POed because I just lost a yuggge wager, believe me, a verry very bigly wager.

You win some, you lose some.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

2 things I do not bet on... politics and college football...

Been busted in a big way all to often in these two areas.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Seven Days ago at this moment I felt discombobulated.

the election is over, can we stop already

My timeline and reactions...

It may not be over, that discombobulation you felt could be the remnants from Chronosphere technology...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Even after all of the digging and research I had done, I still was hoping I made the right decision when I voted. As the night wore on and Michigan was still in play, I realized that I had in fact made the right call. Now, a week later, Michigan still hasn't been called! ><

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hope , then a Sense of Relief . It also Confirmed my Belief that I was not the Only one who saw the Results of this Election as being the Correct one . The Country was heading in the Wrong Direction , the thought of Hillary Clinton for the Next Four Years as President would have Spelled the Death Knell of our Constitutional Freedoms .
edit on 15-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well.. right about now, (6:51pm CST) you could start to sense that something was afoot, because the (Non-Fox) MSM talking heads stopped looking so gleeful. I think they saw some raw data before the polls closed?

At the very earliest point of the evening, after the polls started to close, Donald Trump had 22 Electoral votes to Hillary's 3. But of course, that lead wouldn't hold up, according to the wise (and bribed) Wuf Blister.

CNN had the best graphics, and the most to lose from a Donald Trump presidency. This recording of CNN's 2016 coverage for 5 hours, leading up to Donald's amazingly stunning victory over Hillary, is a joy to watch!

edit on 11/15/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think at about this time I was getting nervous that the Florida panhandle votes were not going to go Trump's way. If they didn't show, it was probably all over.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join