It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillarys Epic Election Night Meltdown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
yeah but how many out in the street are actually being funded to cut up like . in uk your elections are probably more quiet because you don't have outside parties stirring the pot we do . and when george soros lands his arse in the states this week he needs to be arrested.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: gmoneystunt
Imagine what might have happened if she won the election.

Drunken rage, angry at Putin.... finger on the launch button.

That...is a scary thought...

originally posted by: sooth
Well, if she is hurling furniture across the room at people I guess that dispels the myth that she is too fragile to hold office.

That depends on the point of view. In this case, she is fragily emotional.
edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 17 Nov 2016 12:41:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 Nov 2016 12:41:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here's a video summary of the same information in the OP. Not video of the meltdown itself

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Still kicking her even when she is as down as she can be huh? Just can't stop piling own. Is it like instinctual for you? I mean really? Like who #ing cares how she handled the loss? She lost. Now we don't have to worry about her anymore right? Yet here we are listening to the right constantly bringing her back into the picture to gloat about how she lost. I think y'all need Hillary more than the liberals do.

I have to admit that while I would typically ignore such information about any average person, and would probably feel bad for some people when they suffer such a loss...when it comes to the scum that Hillary Clinton is...I find myself oddly happy. For all the bs lies, the fake speeches (she is the worst actress ever) coupled with the depth of her corruption, I happily collect all these tidbits and smile. It is like watching a bully get beat up. Like the cheer at the end of a movie when the killer gets killed.

But my glee at seeing this beast laid to waste, drunk, violent, etc. is shadowed and darkened by one missing element. That final movie-like smart-ass comment by the hero. You know...like in Jaws when Brody says "Die you son of a...BANG!". Or even a "Yippie Kiyay mother...". Maybe if Trump had added a little bite to his speech, ending with something like a simple and easily redacted "ding, dong...". We would know the missing words were "the witch is dead".

Regardless. It was a pleasure watching her loose, then watching her supporters acting like violent children, then hearing about all the snowflakes calls to suicide and crisis hotlines. Hearing about her loosing her crap was just another sprinkle of jimmies on the cupcake.

Thanks OP!
edit on 11/17/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It's called a quip and thanks for proving your pettiness to me. I really don't care but whatever.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It's called a quip and thanks for proving your pettiness to me. I really don't care but whatever.

Think of it like this. There used to be public hangings, beheadings and burnings. People came out and I assume, watched the bad guy being sent on his way. Its kinda like that...just without the mortality.

For now

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
One Quick comment from Canada, Ourselves and almost everyone we have spoken with recently after your election are very happy with the final results.
Ding Dong
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder
One Quick comment from Canada, Ourselves and almost everyone we have spoken with recently after your election are very happy with the final results.
Ding Dong
Regards, Iwinder

Nice!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust The Kincannon Show. I've seen him come into my feeds every now and then, All he does troll twitter into flame wars. He even admits it.

This is a guy who said around the lines of "Gwen Eiffel finally croaked, great!" Absolute scum if ask me.
What also gets me is that the "sources" are not verified...just unnamed sources....

It's obvious that the defeat must have put the Hilldog into a meltdown; but into a drunkin rage???

I WANT to believe that the meltdown went this far, but it's not verified.
Seriously, there's not one confirmed report of this, just rumors from faceless "sources"
edit on 18-11-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: goou111

So it's not enough she conceded? We have to have every salacious detail of her defeat? That is, assuming any of this is accurate. Will gloating on the internet like wild things dancing around her political corpse quell the protests or straddle the divide that's facing this country?

What's the actual point of it? She's not going to be POTUS.

She needs to be in prison, disgraced and punished for her disgusting and terrible actions ??

You think all of this is going to go away now ???

THIS HAS JUST BEGUN

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I can picture her shooting the tv from the couch while #faced, a la Elvis.

lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
hey horse....you're not dead enough...we still lots of republicans that want to beat you

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
hey horse....you're not dead enough...we still lots of republicans that want to beat you

Wait till they make the mini series for TV.

It will have you running outside and screaming.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Oh man I wish I could see that! We get hints of her fits of rage, but she stops herself before it goes to the next level when she is in public.

I hope one day we get to see one of the shows on hidden camera.

I bet she has to fear for her life now, she owes a lot of people favors that she can now never repay. She might end up on her own "Vince Foster List"

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

lol.

That's funny. I can picture a couch shooting her in the face while watching Elvis on the tv. Hummm...the truth is in there somewhere

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

lol.

www.liveleak.com...
Just like this!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Amusing seeing the usual usernames insisting others should stop celebrating the demise of the most corrupted candidate in recent times, as if they would ever for 2 year straight let go of pummeling Trump in case he lost.

This "beating a dead horse" is nothing compared to how you'd gloat if Trump had lost and you know it full well. Only thing you have left do to is squirm and try and convince people they are meanies for dissing Clinton after her loss.

You don't even have to look that way back. Search for topics during the time the MSM predicted:
-A 98% win for hillary
-Winning most polls
-Some red countries "turning blue"
-Trump's campaign "meltdown"
They have systematically tried painting him as a dead horse and lo and behold, the beating would simply get stronger in time.
Hypocrites, you are doing nothing but exposing your true pathetic nature. Let it go. She lost, and the people are celebrating but mind you, not even half as loudly as you would have in case the election results were different.

Like I said, y'all are addicted to making fun of her.

Am I supposed to sit here reading your post that implies you are not guilty of the exact same thing only for Trump, and not burst out laughing?

originally posted by: angeldoll
She cried? Of course she cried. You pour 18 months of heart and soul into a campaign for 16 hours a day, then shrug your shoulder's, meh, and walk away? I can only imagine how utterly heartbreaking. I cried once over not getting a job I really wanted, after only a one interview investment. It was disappointment.

Please. Having 700 people brainstorming every tweet that comes out of you, stating you 'do not need to even go campaigning anymore', having pretty much the entire MSM excluding Fox at her disposal automatically (not to mention colluding), and if that's not all - having soros funding the rage on the streets after she lost . . .

She was nothing but a virtual leader for a movement of globalists that had pretty much every piece placed in the right place.
She didn't break down after the loss because she gave 101% of herself. She broke down because it was supposed to be such a fixed easy race, and in her wildest dreams she wouldn't have thought of not only losing but having her entire image shattered as a result.

Why did she send podesta to address the terrified crowd at her "victory rally"? Why hasn't she addressed anyone besides DT that night?
edit on 25-11-2016 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2016 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join