It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Multiverse and Dimensional Overlap is like Water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
No you haven't....hey, and neither has he!

Just because you cannot see Sentinal Beings does not mean that other people cannot see them either.

Try the top of this page and see if you can see the cloaked rock after i constructed the stone stack on a beach assuming that they were all ordinary shale and gneiss rocks.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thanks for replying but there can really be no dialogue between us. I should not have referred to you, nor indeed should I have entered this thread.

Regards midicon.

edit on 18-11-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: midicon
No you haven't....hey, and neither has he!

Just because you cannot see Sentinal Beings does not mean that other people cannot see them either.

Try the top of this page and see if you can see the cloaked rock after i constructed the stone stack on a beach assuming that they were all ordinary shale and gneiss rocks.

I thought I'd pop back in to this thread, just to comment on that link that you posted.

Let's see, you claim to have somehow photographed an invisible rock. If that had been me I would have taken a hundred photographs from every conceivable angle. Then I would have taken that rock home, by hook or by crook and taken the paranormal world by storm. Of course you didn't because you couldn't and it's all a load of baloney. Why you feel the need to post such nonsense is a testament to your need for attention and validation of some sort.
Your previous post in this thread is much the same. Sad really.
You and the OP should get along like a house on fire. You both claim knowledge and experience yet have absolutely nothing to offer other than wishful woo and imagination.

Regards midicon.

And to the OP...why not take a leaf out of Jung's book with regards to your 'dreams'? After all you have a 'selective' quote as your signature.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon
You fail to understand that sentinel beings have the ability to lower their frequency slightly beyond infra-red. No heat detection because rocks do not have hearts before you troll that fact about infra-red.

To me, the creature was a ordinary rock. For you, you would not have even have noticed it was there. So why would i bring the rock home, when to me the creature was a bland ordinary lump of gneiss.

Only later on whilst uploading the pictures from the phone did i notice that the rock was not contained in the visible spectrum. Crumbs, its really basic optical physics.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You fail to understand that sentinel beings have the ability to lower their frequency slightly beyond infra-red. No heat detection because rocks do not have hearts before you troll that fact about infra-red.

What you fail to understand is that there are no 'sentinel' beings...you haven't met one you just like to make stuff up or parrot some woo. Rocks don't have hearts? Who'd have guessed?
I didn't mention infra red so I haven't 'trolled' that particular nonsense.

To me, the creature was a ordinary rock. For you, you would not have even have noticed it was there. So why would i bring the rock home, when to me the creature was a bland ordinary lump of gneiss..

I would have went back and got it. Not forgetting of course that for you (if true) a photographic anomaly has somehow grown into a 'sentinel' being lol. You couldn't make it up...well I suppose 'you' could!

Only later on whilst uploading the pictures from the phone did i notice that the rock was not contained in the visible spectrum. Crumbs, its really basic optical physics..

And from there you jump to rocks not having heartbeats, sentinel beings (lol) lowering their heat signature...piffle.

I suppose on ATS there is room for woo mongers such as you and the OP. You can both feed off each other's fantasies and pretend to have insight and knowledge. Silly and childish really.
edit on 19-11-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Don't worry because soon this world is going to split into 2 major realities, where all happy, enlightened creatures will ascend to a higher frequency. It will probably go down in history as a form of Rapture.

And all lower frequency creatures will get their awesome dream coming true with a nuclear war with Russia followed by the antiChrist ramming the Mark of the Beast down their ignorant throats.

Don't worry, i am sure some of us can still send you a spiritual post card of 'Wish you were here'. But hey, everyone has a choice as to what they want to believe. Woo Woo.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Don't worry because soon this world is going to split into 2 major realities, .

I'm not worried about anything and the world can't split...that's just another silly statement that means absolutely nothing.

where all happy, enlightened creatures will ascend to a higher frequency. It will probably go down in history as a form of Rapture.

Do you think that you are one of those 'happy, enlightened'?
I have a feeling that you are just trolling and squeezing in as much nonsense as possible. Happy, enlightened creatures being raptured and ascending to a higher frequency. Smashing.

And all lower frequency creatures will get their awesome dream coming true with a nuclear war with Russia followed by the antiChrist ramming the Mark of the Beast down their ignorant throats.

Delightful. I don't know anyone with such a dream. You sound like a nasty piece of work.

Don't worry, i am sure some of us can still send you a spiritual post card of 'Wish you were here'. But hey, everyone has a choice as to what they want to believe. Woo Woo.

Hey, don't worry about me worrying.

The truth is that your nasty shallow mind set cannot help but reveal itself.

Regards midicon

edit on 19-11-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako

i dont even know what you are rambling about. i get information from myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join