It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton needs to remove herself from the equation.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
The government should just throw her in jail and quell all the rioting for good with the message:

"Your candidate is a criminal."

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
The government should just throw her in jail and quell all the rioting for good with the message:

This isn't an Orwell book.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

This isn't an Orwell book.

Though it would be legal to do so.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: UKTruth

That should have read as California, not NY. The trial is in California, and:

Is it true that voter registration lists are used to select citizens for jury duty?

Yes. California State Statutes require that lists of registered voters be provided to the Jury Commissioner to be used for jury duty selection. Another source for selection of jurrors is from the Department of Motor Vehicles' list of licensed drivers and identification cardholders resident within the area served by the court.

Link

I honestly don't think the judge is going to grant the request for delay. All signs say it's not going to happen.

Trump's lawyers are open to settling, the judge has urged them to settle...but the Plaintiffs have to agree.

Trump does not want a jury deciding this case. If it's grounds to consider impeachment, then it can be used as grounds for faithless electors to flip their votes OR for objections to the counting and certification of the EC votes.

This case appears to be Hillary's last chance, and I am sure Hillary knows that. If there are weaknesses to be exploited to make it go very wrong for Trump, those weaknesses are being exploited.

It seems unclear in the article linked, and others that the article links to, whether impeachment would occur for events that happened prior to taking the oath of the Presidency of the USA.

Ah! But I am not talking about impeachment. I am talking about a verdict against Trump being used by electors to switch their votes AND/OR used as grounds to object when Congress counts the electoral college votes.

If it could be used as grounds for considering impeachment...it could be used as grounds to try to turn over this election.

^That scenario could result in Hillary winning.
edit on 15-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

That should have read as California, not NY. The trial is in California, and:

Is it true that voter registration lists are used to select citizens for jury duty?

Yes. California State Statutes require that lists of registered voters be provided to the Jury Commissioner to be used for jury duty selection. Another source for selection of jurrors is from the Department of Motor Vehicles' list of licensed drivers and identification cardholders resident within the area served by the court.

Link

I honestly don't think the judge is going to grant the request for delay. All signs say it's not going to happen.

Trump's lawyers are open to settling, the judge has urged them to settle...but the Plaintiffs have to agree.

Trump does not want a jury deciding this case. If it's grounds to consider impeachment, then it can be used as grounds for faithless electors to flip their votes OR for objections to the counting and certification of the EC votes.

This case appears to be Hillary's last chance, and I am sure Hillary knows that. If there are weaknesses to be exploited to make it go very wrong for Trump, those weaknesses are being exploited.

It seems unclear in the article linked, and others that the article links to, whether impeachment would occur for events that happened prior to taking the oath of the Presidency of the USA.

Ah! But I am not talking about impeachment. I am talking about a verdict against Trump being used by electors to switch their votes AND/OR used as grounds to object when Congress counts the electoral college votes.

If it could be used as grounds for considering impeachment...it could be used as grounds to try to turn over this election.

^That scenario could result in Hillary winning.

Yes agreed - get where you are coming from now as I just read through your other thread.
I think the outcome of the delay request might tell us more... (in terms of the follow up if the delay is denied)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
There is a reason Michigan hasn't come in yet. If they can convince some electoral college changes, then give Michigan to her.

Her campaign has only so many days left to file for a recount in Michigan.
If they dont, its all over.

Its all over anyways, but (some) people just can not accept the facts, denial.

edit on 15-11-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This thread is now 4 pages long.

Not one person has provided any substantial reason why it would not be beneficial for Hillary to speak out.

There is an ongoing petition with 3+ million signatures that are encouraging the people who cast the electoral votes to over ride the popular vote of their states in order to give the presidency to a candidate who won the total amount of votes, which is the exact reason why the electoral college was established in the first place.

Sure, there is an argument to be made that the majority of protesters are against Trump and not about because Hillary lost, but personally I think that is a red herring.... they just want Hillary to be president because the media has scared them to death of Trump.

So why can't Hillary just issue the statement referenced in the original OP and completely remove herself from the situation..separate the wheat from the chaff so to speak... show us who is just upset because she didn't win vs. those who are actual activists...paid and non paid..... she hasn't so far and I do not expect her to do so in the near future.

As much as I can not stand Hillary Clinton, I would at least respect her for try do something right.

I am willing to at least try to give her a chance to earn my little bit of respect... which is much much more than she gave me to earn any of her respect.

edit on R212016-11-16T00:21:27-06:00k2111Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join