It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton needs to remove herself from the equation.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
She's in her own private Hell.

Always has been.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: RickinVa

She's still hoping this election will be overturned.

I agree - let's wait till December 19th.

Here are the meeting times per state.

www.thegreenpapers.com...

I would not put it past Clinton to be working behind the scenes on a way to over turn the popular vote. IF she is doing that, then it is in her interests to see chaos on the streets up to Dec 19th.

The protests are planned until the inauguration.

When the electoral votes are actually counted and certified by Congress, on January 6, I'll let up on my skepticism.

...and then there's the Trump University civil case that starts on November 28.

NY fills their jury pools, in part, from voter registrations. There's still time for shenanigans.

I think the Trump U case may well be pushed back to post Jan 20th. His lawyers have filed for a delay due to Trump's time pressures associated with the Presidential transition. Let's see if it is granted. There is also some talk of a global settlement discussion.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Spare me, please. I've heard enough of these half-assed defenses of the electoral college for a lifetime. 99% of them are disginenuous as hell and are just people repeating talking points because they favor the results.

The popular vote per state bs doesn't hold up either because there are at least two state that aren't winner takes all. It's just talking points and grasping at straws. The election is done, people need to accept the results and move on. That doesn't mean that we Americans should be stuck with the electoral college.

What it has produced is some crazy system where a handful of battleground states have candidates spending most of their time and money focused on residents of those states. The whole system is outmoded and ad hoc as all hell. It needs to be completely retooled starting with bringing some sanity to the primary system.

But you go ahead and explain this:

"The countrywide popular vote is completely irrelevant in the US Election, for good reason."

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I can tell you this though, appointing Bannon to chief strategist probably should have waited a few weeks (actually, it should have never happened but that's another discussion) as it's only adding fuel to the protests. Appointing Giuliani to ANYTHING would grow the protests. The loathing of Giuliani on the left goes back way before this election (before the last election).

Screw those protesters. Tiny percentage of people. Average police can handle them with ease. If it grows the National Guard trains to deal with them multiple times a year, even have a full time QRF in each state that can be activated within a couple of hours. I wish I was still in the Guard. I wold love to lay down the rule of law on all of them.

Agreed. Get the people in place now that will help undermine the current corrupt system. Spoiled brats rioting in the streets should not be pandered to.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Kali74

Maybe stop giving paycheck to professional protesters?

Just a thought

Lol they're protesting Trump not his election. It has nothing to do with her.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It wouldn't be overturning the popular vote. She's probably going to have won the popular vote by a million+ before it's over. As of right now it's:

61,318,162 votes (47.8%) - Clinton
60,541,308 votes (47.2%) - Trump

most of the vote counting still being done are the population centers that went heavily for Clinton.

Clinton isn't stupid.

The countrywide popular vote is completely irrelevant in the US Election, for good reason.
Trump won the popular vote in 30 out of 50 states, giving him enough electoral college votes to win the Presidency, which is what actually matters.

The whole nationwide popular vote argument by Clinton supporters is perhaps the most ridiculous of all the fall out after the election - maybe even more ridiculous than rioting on the street and smashing things.

If the Electoral college does not comply with the popular vote in each state then they are indeed overturning the popular vote that actually counts (which in some states they are entitled to do).

Trump seemed to disagree with you a few years ago.

Now he reaps the rewards yes, but if, without foresight he'd won the popular but lost the electoral, I'm sure he would have cried about a "rigged system".

Not one to prophecy, but his attitude leading upto the election seems to solidify that point, somewhat.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"The countrywide popular vote is completely irrelevant in the US Election, for good reason."

Maybe because Los Angeles and New York City don't speak for the whole of the U.S.??

Just a thought

Edit: I would also like to add that the election was rigged and he won is SPITE of the rigging.....not because of it.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: addendum

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

She's silent for the same reason that she was silent in the wee morning hours of Nov. 9th, when all of her supporters were waiting for grandma to console them because they had lost--she doesn't care unless she wins. She's a sore loser, plain and simple.

If she really cared, she'd be out there speaking out against the protests and riots being done in her name. If she really cared about brining America together, like she claimed, she'd be out there telling these tantrum throwers to go home and, like you note, do all of that blahblahblah stuff instead of looking like utter fools.

But she's not doing that, because she doesn't care. She lost, so she's off pouting in the dark, unable to still fully comprehend that she lost to Donald Trump after losing to Barrack Obama. It's hitting her that she's not wanted as a president, and I'm willing to bet that she doesn't know how to cope, just like all of her supporters crying and wearing safety pins and throwing hissy fits.

Sorry--that turned into a rant. /rant

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Curious do you think a true democracy could work in a country this size, with such a wildly diverse population?

I understand why the electoral college is there, I do not think its perfect but it is wildly better than what a true democracy would be.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

How was it rigged exactly?

Bear in mind I won't accept "a bias media" as an answer, because the media is always 100% biased and always will be.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I still think they are up to something and she is just keeping cool to see if they can "fix" this awful mistake America made. I don't trust her or the machine at this point. There is a reason Michigan hasn't come in yet. If they can convince some electoral college changes, then give Michigan to her. Well what do you know. Pres Clinton. I don't trust her or their people.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Spare me, please. I've heard enough of these half-assed defenses of the electoral college for a lifetime. 99% of them are disginenuous as hell and are just people repeating talking points because they favor the results.

The popular vote per state bs doesn't hold up either because there are at least two state that aren't winner takes all. It's just talking points and grasping at straws. The election is done, people need to accept the results and move on. That doesn't mean that we Americans should be stuck with the electoral college.

What it has produced is some crazy system where a handful of battleground states have candidates spending most of their time and money focused on residents of those states. The whole system is outmoded and ad hoc as all hell. It needs to be completely retooled starting with bringing some sanity to the primary system.

Grasping at straws, lol. Talk about reverse psychology. You do make me laugh.

The popular vote in each state determines who gets the electoral college votes in each state - which the actual electors then decide to ratify or change (applicable in some states).

That is your system.

By the way, Maine and Nebraska are also based on the popular vote. The difference is they subset the state and apply some electoral college votes at district level - but it is still the popular vote. If more states did this then Clinton would have lost by even more electoral college votes in this election as the effect of the large city's would have been diluted further.

The countrywide vote is irrelevant because it plays no part in the election of the President.

Here is a scenario which underscores the 'good reason'.

>Candidate A wins every state by 1,000 votes, except California.
>In California, candidate A wins every one of the 53 districts by 100 votes.
>So before we get the votes from the single district in California that candidate B wins, Candidate A leads by 49*1000 plus 52*100 votes = 54,200 votes.
>The results from the only district in the country that candidate B won come in...and candidate B won by 55,000 votes.

In a countrywide popular vote model - Candidate B is President after losing everywhere but 1 district. i.e. it would be nonsense.

If the model was the popular vote, the election would be limited to a few major cities. It would be ten times worse than having 10-15 battleground states and large swathes of the country would be completely forgotten and decimated as they would be irrelevant to any govt. seeking to retain or win power.

Your thinking is entirely backward as it has been through much of the election cycle.

As Laura Ingraham said - suck it up buttercup.

edit on 15/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

How was it rigged exactly?

Bear in mind I won't accept "a bias media" as an answer, because the media is always 100% biased and always will be.

All the reports of votes switching from Trump to Clinton or all Republican to all Democrat in several states that were caught and verified (makes you wonder how many weren't)

The fact that up to 3 million votes were likely cast by illegal immigrants because they are not forced to show some form of I.D. when voting

The fact that there were dead citizens still listed on the voter registry that may have been used to cast votes by just claiming to be such and such person because.....well....no I.D. necessary to vote

The fact that Obama on national television not only encouraged illegals to vote but also told them that the act of voting "makes you a U.S. citizen"

and even if you try and eliminate the media bias sorry I call BS because that is a form of rigging regardless of whether you claim it is irrelevant or not

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That should have read as California, not NY. The trial is in California, and:

Is it true that voter registration lists are used to select citizens for jury duty?

Yes. California State Statutes require that lists of registered voters be provided to the Jury Commissioner to be used for jury duty selection. Another source for selection of jurrors is from the Department of Motor Vehicles' list of licensed drivers and identification cardholders resident within the area served by the court.

Link

I honestly don't think the judge is going to grant the request for delay. All signs say it's not going to happen.

Trump's lawyers are open to settling, the judge has urged them to settle...but the Plaintiffs have to agree.

Trump does not want a jury deciding this case. If it's grounds to consider impeachment, then it can be used as grounds for faithless electors to flip their votes OR for objections to the counting and certification of the EC votes.

This case appears to be Hillary's last chance, and I am sure Hillary knows that. If there are weaknesses to be exploited to make it go very wrong for Trump, those weaknesses are being exploited.

edit on 15-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RickinVa
It's been 7 days since you lost the election.

I know right! Why are you still talking about Hillary Clinton?

that's a dead horse that they will be beating for a long time....why?....because the only people left in the federal government that have any control are republicans.....and no matter how bad it might get, they'll have to beat up on a democrat.

No. it's because for the past year we've heard you and your people calling trump voters everything under the sun. Payback is a $&/"@. Truth will sting for a while still.

Also, if I were to look up your post history, there wouldn't be one mention of Bush during the past eight years?

edit on 15-11-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That should have read as California, not NY. The trial is in California, and:

Is it true that voter registration lists are used to select citizens for jury duty?

Yes. California State Statutes require that lists of registered voters be provided to the Jury Commissioner to be used for jury duty selection. Another source for selection of jurrors is from the Department of Motor Vehicles' list of licensed drivers and identification cardholders resident within the area served by the court.

Link

I honestly don't think the judge is going to grant the request for delay. All signs say it's not going to happen.

Trump's lawyers are open to settling, the judge has urged them to settle...but the Plaintiffs have to agree.

Trump does not want a jury deciding this case. If it's grounds to consider impeachment, then it can be used as grounds for faithless electors to flip their votes OR for objections to the counting and certification of the EC votes.

This case appears to be Hillary's last chance, and I am sure Hillary knows that. If there are weaknesses to be exploited to make it go very wrong for Trump, those weaknesses are being exploited.

It seems unclear in the article linked, and others that the article links to, whether impeachment would occur for events that happened prior to taking the oath of the Presidency of the USA. It will be interesting to see it play out.
Even if something does happen, it's more likely to result in a Mike Pence Presidency. There is no way a Republican majority Senate and House is going to impeach him if it means Hillary gaining power. They may do it if it places Pence in the big chair.

Overall, I don;t think Impeachment is a likely outcome of Trump U. It's more likely (though still not very) that the electoral college vote against the popular vote in their states on Dec 19th because of any Trump U verdict.

I actually see Trump settling, with the PR story of he just wants to focus on the country.
edit on 15/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

here is some info on how to go about enacting change in the electoral system. I agree that it needs attention.
Term limits for all, eliminate lobbyists, come up with a way for all who are running to only be able to accept and spend a set amount on the campaign, so it's fair for the guy without billions too. And find a way to incorporate the popular vote along with the EC. And make voter ID mandatory, and voting instant with a secure system.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

It wouldn't be overturning the popular vote. She's probably going to have won the popular vote by a million+ before it's over. As of right now it's:

61,318,162 votes (47.8%) - Clinton
60,541,308 votes (47.2%) - Trump

most of the vote counting still being done are the population centers that went heavily for Clinton.

Clinton isn't stupid.

The countrywide popular vote is completely irrelevant in the US Election, for good reason.
Trump won the popular vote in 30 out of 50 states, giving him enough electoral college votes to win the Presidency, which is what actually matters.

The whole nationwide popular vote argument by Clinton supporters is perhaps the most ridiculous of all the fall out after the election - maybe even more ridiculous than rioting on the street and smashing things.

If the Electoral college does not comply with the popular vote in each state then they are indeed overturning the popular vote that actually counts (which in some states they are entitled to do).

Trump seemed to disagree with you a few years ago.

Now he reaps the rewards yes, but if, without foresight he'd won the popular but lost the electoral, I'm sure he would have cried about a "rigged system".

Not one to prophecy, but his attitude leading upto the election seems to solidify that point, somewhat.

If in another reality he lost the electoral college and won the countrywide vote, he'd be just as stupid as anyone whining about it in this reality.
The rigged system is slightly different. If voter fraud is at play, then there should be discussions and presentations of evidence on that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Or we could "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Right now Hillary wishes she had moved to that Little VIRGIN Island.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join