It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton needs to remove herself from the equation.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I was just being an ass, not intended to be about the content of your thread. I agree that if She said something like you suggested, it might help things, but then again, maybe not. But her saying something to quell the anger sure wont make anything worse.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

She conceded. What else is there for her to say?

That she really does wear a calostomy bag & a diaper, and that she really did kill Vince Foster (I bet she and Bill were walking in those very woods doing a Satanic Ritual with a chicken), that she personally killed people in Benghazi, and that she does have a body double and most importantly those were Reptile eggs she spat out of her retractable jaw.

One can hope.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I can tell you this though, appointing Bannon to chief strategist probably should have waited a few weeks (actually, it should have never happened but that's another discussion) as it's only adding fuel to the protests. Appointing Giuliani to ANYTHING would grow the protests. The loathing of Giuliani on the left goes back way before this election (before the last election).

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Leave Hillary alone

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Kali74

Maybe stop giving paycheck to professional protesters?

Just a thought

You believe Hillary would pay a cent for people to protest Trump?
Something thousands upon thousands would do for free willingly?

I know she is a lying, crooked, murderous criminal, Nikola...
But she isn't stupid.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

If Hillary really cared about this country, she would be willing to follow Obama's lead and tamp down all this talk about Trump being "illegitimate." Tell the protesters to stop it and go home. Call Soros and tell him to knock it off with the hired rioters.

She can't. Soros's last check hasn't cleared yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

you are just being silly now. Please.

her jaw does not retract.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She's still hoping this election will be overturned.

I agree - let's wait till December 19th.

Here are the meeting times per state.

www.thegreenpapers.com...

I would not put it past Clinton to be working behind the scenes on a way to over turn the popular vote. IF she is doing that, then it is in her interests to see chaos on the streets up to Dec 19th.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you read the Spam from Wikileaks you can tell it does because they said it in code.

You just have to decipher the cryptic messages.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

She conceded. What else is there for her to say?

Please be respectful to your fellow citizens you may not agree with and don't burn your neighborhood down?

Winter will be putting a dent in these protests pretty quick anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

How about, as mentioned the ra ra good fight speech, followed by peaceful protests are a fine way to let your voice be heard, but the violence that has accompanied some of the protests should not happen, this is not helping and will not change minds.

We need to look forward and work harder at taking back Governor positions, and be ready to hold the republicans accountable in 2 years if they break their word.

Or something to that effect.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It wouldn't be overturning the popular vote. She's probably going to have won the popular vote by a million+ before it's over. As of right now it's:

61,318,162 votes (47.8%) - Clinton
60,541,308 votes (47.2%) - Trump

most of the vote counting still being done are the population centers that went heavily for Clinton.

Clinton isn't stupid or crazy. If the electoral college doesn't elect Trump, we risk outright civil war. Nobody wants to be President for that.

edit on 2016-11-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You really think violent people will stop being violent because Hillary said to stop?

I thought criminals were criminals and didn't need to be told what's already illegal?

Sorry I don't like Hillary but the ridiculousness continues on ATS.

I was hoping we'd never have to hear from/about her ever again.
At least not until Chelsea runs for Congress. Good luck with that Chelsea lol

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: RickinVa
It's been 7 days since you lost the election.

I know right! Why are you still talking about Hillary Clinton?

that's a dead horse that they will be beating for a long time....why?....because the only people left in the federal government that have any control are republicans.....and no matter how bad it might get, they'll have to beat up on a democrat.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

It wouldn't be overturning the popular vote. She's probably going to have won the popular vote by a million+ before it's over. As of right now it's:

61,318,162 votes (47.8%) - Clinton
60,541,308 votes (47.2%) - Trump

most of the vote counting still being done are the population centers that went heavily for Clinton.

Clinton isn't stupid.

The countrywide popular vote is completely irrelevant in the US Election, for good reason.
Trump won the popular vote in 30 out of 50 states, giving him enough electoral college votes to win the Presidency, which is what actually matters.

The whole nationwide popular vote argument by Clinton supporters is perhaps the most ridiculous of all the fall out after the election - maybe even more ridiculous than rioting on the street and smashing things.

If the Electoral college does not comply with the popular vote in each state then they are indeed overturning the popular vote that actually counts (which in some states they are entitled to do).
edit on 15/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She's still hoping this election will be overturned.

I agree - let's wait till December 19th.

Here are the meeting times per state.

www.thegreenpapers.com...

I would not put it past Clinton to be working behind the scenes on a way to over turn the popular vote. IF she is doing that, then it is in her interests to see chaos on the streets up to Dec 19th.

The protests are planned until the inauguration.

When the electoral votes are actually counted and certified by Congress, on January 6, I'll let up on my skepticism.

...and then there's the Trump University civil case that starts on November 28.

California fills their jury pools, in part, from voter registrations. There's still time for shenanigans.
edit on 15-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: network dude

If you read the Spam from Wikileaks you can tell it does because they said it in code.

You just have to decipher the cryptic messages.

did you just type "Pizza" in code?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Irishhaf

You really think violent people will stop being violent because Hillary said to stop?

I thought criminals were criminals and didn't need to be told what's already illegal?

Sorry I don't like Hillary but the ridiculousness continues on ATS.

I was hoping we'd never have to hear from/about her ever again.
At least not until Chelsea runs for Congress. Good luck with that Chelsea lol

doesnt matter, this is about damage control for the democrats and they appear to be to stupid to work on it... saw a blurb after the election Republicans have pretty close to a strangle hold on the nation from the governor positions on up...

You think independents are not watching the democrats standing by and doing nothing at best or trying to say the violence is ok at worst... they are laying the ground work to get worked over in 2 years... unless they think the economy is about to implode and they can pick up the pieces.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Neither side are acting like angels and ultimately they are showing the worst of the political system. And the reality is that no matter who would have won, it would have been protests, and riots and everything in between. People would grumble and complain on how the system is rigged, and how their candidate had it all stolen and lost.
So yes those on the losing side are complaining and crying cause they lost, even though Clinton won the popular vote. However, neither side is doing anything to make things better, as the winning side, the Trump supporters are not making this easy, they are in the process of terrorizing and causing problems for minorities, emboldened by Trump’s win.

People are scared, they are terrified, on what a trump win really means for the country, and this is a political first in the country. Do you think that they population is going to be happy if a President Trump is removed from office, or do you think it shows any confidence in the new President, when it appears as though the man has no clue about the position he fought for and what he believed it to be and the reality happens to be different?

She is not able to disappear, or simply go into obscurity, cause her husband is still alive and there are some functions that ex presidents would have to attend and do, no matter what. And as they were the first couple for 8 years, it also means that in the Democratic party, they will have some political pull, just like the out going President Obama.

Give it a few months, and see, sides right now it will be more interesting to see if Trump makes it a year or 2 before they start impeachment proceedings on the grounds of his misbehavior or refusal to do the job for which he was in short, hired for.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I can tell you this though, appointing Bannon to chief strategist probably should have waited a few weeks (actually, it should have never happened but that's another discussion) as it's only adding fuel to the protests. Appointing Giuliani to ANYTHING would grow the protests. The loathing of Giuliani on the left goes back way before this election (before the last election).

Screw those protesters. Tiny percentage of people. Average police can handle them with ease. If it grows the National Guard trains to deal with them multiple times a year, even have a full time QRF in each state that can be activated within a couple of hours. I wish I was still in the Guard. I wold love to lay down the rule of law on all of them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join