It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton needs to remove herself from the equation.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's been 7 days since you lost the election.

Your campaign and the media has continued the lies and deceit by posting a picture of a mom who just "happened" upon Bill and Hillary walking in the woods..great heart tug picture for your supporters.

Picture turns out to be a year old and the woman and her mother worked for your campaign. Status Quo.

Why don't you for once in your damn life actually do something for the good of America?

Why don't you go on National TV and say.....

Look... I know you are upset, but we fought a good fight but we lost. I will not under any circumstances accept the presidency under any conditions after Nov. 8. The voters spoke, and I have listened to them and I encourage each and every one of you to do the same.

Then follow that up with blah blah blah about continuing the fight by writing your senator, using social media...blah blah blah

Why is she now so damn silent when she could actually shine for once?

Thanks for letting me rant.

edit on R332016-11-15T12:33:19-06:00k3311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372016-11-15T12:37:17-06:00k3711Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

What difference at this point does it make?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
She is silent because now that she lost she simply does not care....all those people still fighting for her are beneath her and she simply doesn't care what they do or what happens to them or the country......just my $0.02

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That would probably be exactly what Hillary is thinking instead of doing something useful.

PS to all: This is not a Hillary bashing thread,, it is an honest question about her silence.
edit on R412016-11-15T12:41:21-06:00k4111Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

She's still hoping this election will be overturned.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Because Hillary cares only about ONE person and we aren't it!

If she had one ounce of humanity in her, then she would step forward and speak. But when you have worked your whole life to rule the peons and those peons just flipped you the bird....well. I guess we matter even less now.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

She sure has been extremely absent. She could've at least sent a tweet.

I'm beginning to think she really did have a melt-down during the election night and went bat-# crazy, thrashing her hotel room. And that she may be locked up in some private mental health clinic with no means of communicating with the outside world. For her own protection.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Adversity doesn't build character, adversity reveals character. She is who many, many Americans thought she was... and that's exactly why she has never been and never will be elected president.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If somehow, something happens with the Electoral College and she is able to assume the Presidency, she will need to have kept her options open. Any official response or condemnation would be contrary to that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Adversity doesn't build character, adversity reveals character. She is who many, many Americans thought she was... and that's exactly why she has never been and never will be elected president.

No, but to be fair, she came pretty close. Not that that makes any difference at this point.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

She conceded, it's over. There is no scenario where she becomes President.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

She has to stay just where she is now and keep her mouth closed. If she start travelling, it would look like she's trying to escape and the investigations are not finished yet.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I think their trying to get this protesting/rioting to take off, and if it gets bad enough they can postpone Trumps inauguration by deploying the national guard and declaring martial law. Luckily it's not having the effect they were hoping for and most aren't rioting. Time will tell, but I put nothing past this den of snakes.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If Hillary really cared about this country, she would be willing to follow Obama's lead and tamp down all this talk about Trump being "illegitimate." Tell the protesters to stop it and go home. Call Soros and tell him to knock it off with the hired rioters.

Imagine for a moment that the Dems did somehow convince a bunch of Republican electors to vote for her. There would be a civil war, literally. Obama realizes this, which is why he's suddenly stopped talking about Trump like he's a Klan wizard or something. Likewise, Trump is dialing down the election battle-crying because he realizes that we (collectively) need to calm way the hell down.

BTW, doesn't surprise me at all that the picture was old. MSM reports say the woman who took the photo got death threats. Probably those are as fake as the claim that the picture was taken the day after the election. (Why would anyone get upset about that picture anyway?) I can honestly see her committing suicide now that she's lost. Probably after the electoral college meets, when the election results are totally set in stone.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Tman2135

She conceded, it's over. There is no scenario where she becomes President.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons are busy paying off electors, right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hillary conceded the morning after the election. She gave a speech. Her twitter account was tweeting all sorts of gracious messages, etc etc.

The fact is that the people protesting don't care what Hillary Clinton says because they're not pro-Clinton protesters, they're anti-Trump.

People (in general) are always looking for a person or people to blame for everything but some things just are. There's a lot of people who won't move on from some of the things that President-elect Trump was saying while campaigning. There's a lot of folks who took him at him at his word and they're concerned. There are a far greater number of people who aren't out in the streets but feel that the electoral college doesn't serve a useful purpose. That sentiment is only growing as the margin grows. Interestingly, this was Trump himself in 2012 (and Obama did win the popular vote!) and in fact, he was straight up calling for a revolution:

“He [Obama] lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!” (Nov. 6)

“The phoney [sic] electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!” (Nov. 6)

“More votes equals a loss…revolution!” (Nov. 7)

There's other tweets were he was saying it was a travesty and people should march on DC. So let's not pretend that this is just "liberal whining" as has been said countless times on here. People are upset, some of them will protest and a small number of those protesting are going to be complete assholes and engage in violence and destruction of property. Those people should be arrested.

I don't know what else to say except that the protests will dwindle until they stop. I'd much rather they saved it up for once Trump is in office and wait to see what he's going to do.
edit on 2016-11-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
It's been 7 days since you lost the election.

I know right! Why are you still talking about Hillary Clinton?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

She conceded. What else is there for her to say?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Concessions are traditional, not legally binding (at least as far as I know).

Put yourself in the place of one of the electors. How much would it take for you to go against your state's wishes? Would $1 million do it?

Think of the hundreds of millions the Clintons have at their disposal, if they want to pursue that path they have the means to do it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Maybe stop giving paycheck to professional protesters?

Just a thought

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join