It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones hash out the speculative details...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Still watching it, but here is the gist of what is happening.

We all know how things change from campaign trail to the position of POTUS.

I see the "news" and the media's attempt to give us supporters buyers remorse. We can't take the bait gang. We cannot excuse their blatant biases and give them a pass. We must remain optimistic and demand accountability.

This is a situation where I truly believe that voices will be acknowledged, only if we come together and speak as the American People. We truly have an opportunity to change the course of history.

I'll add more later when I finish the video.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Alex pretty much quoted an excerpt from this Natnews article.

I really like Molyneux more than Jones, I shared this mainly because of him.

Anyway guys and gals. We are what we are. We did what we did. I don't hate any of you. I like this is a community, and I respect that. I'm also sorry that I haven't said that enough. I would drop names of members and mods that I would like to apologize to for being an arrogant ass toward, but I won't, because that would be gay.

I just want to get back to being a kook. I miss it. I'm proud of my decision for my own reasons. Just as many of you are.

Hugs and handshakes gang.

It was a good vid. I also suggest Corbett's video.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Yeah. He averted WW3 with one phonecall and brought the establishment down with Giuliani...

Totally legit. Awesome.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks for this. Listening while at work. I can tell it's making the Hillary people uncomfortable.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Thanks for this. Listening while at work. I can tell it's making the Hillary people uncomfortable.

No, I think it's that overly political people doing their weird overly political stuff in a place where people come to get their work done is what's making them uncomfortable.

From a guy who's in the group you aren't, you're freaking everyone in the office out.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If Hillary was Elected , she would have tried to Establish a " No Fly " Zone in Syria the Result of which would have been a Military Confrontation with Russia possibly leading to a War .

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: rollanotherone

No, I think it's that overly political people doing their weird overly political stuff in a place where people come to get their work done is what's making them uncomfortable.

From a guy who's in the group you aren't, you're freaking everyone in the office out.

Aww. Do you need your safe space BDC? Are you nearing trigger levels? Do my words make you scared of the mean old Red State bullies? Here. Take my hand. I'll guide you through the intolerance and hatred.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
"Elections are a fraud"

"Presidents are selected not elected"

"We must break out of the left/right paradigm"

"Vote Trump...and buy some male vitaluhteeee"

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If Hillary was Elected , she would have tried to Establish a " No Fly " Zone in Syria the Result of which would have been a Military Confrontation with Russia possibly leading to a War .

Seriously?

So we're scared of Russia now or something? If Russia wants to be stupid and start lobbing missiles or whatever over a no-fly zone, that's on them -- not us. No one is making them push launch buttons or pull triggers.

"We...we can't help it! My fingers and arms are moving on their own sir! This no-fly zone (that may or may not have ever happened) is causing my body to do things on its own!"

*eye roll*

Russia can't afford to do that. Putin knows this. Putin gave birth to the Trump movement and pushed the disinformation and propaganda campaign to make you all fear WWIII

There was never a remote chance of WWIII. It's all quite a bit hyperbolic.

Fear...it does have a strong smell, and it sure does sell well.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

"Putin gave birth to the Trump movement."

Oh, my, gawd.....

Make that line your signature. Please. It perfectly sums up the entirety of your contribution to this site.

So tell me. Did CTR take a pay cut or is Soros cutting your check now?

top topics

join