It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

(Crying) Celebrities React To Hillary Losing Election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Obama waged war on the middle and upper middle class. So did Hillary. They both hate these economic classes. The last straw was making healthcare a big bag of rocks for them to carry. Obama is still refusing to acknowledge this financial burden.

You should do a thread about that, you are 100% correct.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's always hilarious when people get emotional over things they have no power to change.

Instead of getting all weepy over an election, why not worry about your own lack of dignity and composure? There's real cause for crying.

Just more celebrities doing what they do best-- presenting a worthless caricature replete with vapid fakery and pretense.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Danowski
Maan, that video is funny
What the hell is going on with Jerky Uygur? I always like that guy until that "you pathetic losers" comment I just saw. In which he perfectly displayed, how a classy losers acts.

For context, he was railing against the DNC, how they rigged things against Sanders who was highly favored to win vs Clintons tie/potential loss to Trump, etc.
That was directed at the Clinton campaign and all that happened to push her and keep pushing her, knowing she was a crap candidate.

So..I think he hit it dead on there.

He is now on the verge of being "red pilled" sort of..he is being called a sexist, racist, etc..all the catch phrases by the regressive left and he is taking shots left and right. only a matter of time before he is just called the alt-right. he is being cast out of the echo chamber.
I'm in the process of being "cast out of the echo chamber" for saying many of the same things about the dnc primary process, sanders, Clinton, etc. I'm a liberal. Glenn Greenwald, of Snowden fame, nails it in this article. theintercept.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hillary was the one who had is on the brink of possible WW3 and nuclear war!

Trump has already seemed to ease the tensions with Putin and avert that situation. He has done nothing but show good intentions for the country. These idiots wont even take a second to slow down, reconsider things, and at least give the guy a chance. Holy hell.....

These crazy Hillary people are so upset and worried over things that Hillary was going to do, not Trump!

This is so backwards and insane I don't know if these celebs are being instructed to act so distraught or of they're really just completely brainwashed and stupid!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I think Obama just ran out of time to get us in a world war. Thank God the clock ran out on his admin.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I think Obama just ran out of time to get us in a world war. Thank God the clock ran out on his admin.

Thank goodness too!

That's why I can't believe all these people who think the world has ended. They have literally created their own alternate reality. The media has programmed a huge group of people, it is unnerving. I can tell they would gladly have anyone who voted for Trump or who is not for their cause, exterminated. They're the ultimate hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Danowski
FoxNews has anchors called "Madcow" and "Smelly" ?
This is what happens if your child has such a beautiful name to pick on, they end up with FoxNews ;P

You know it's Rachel Maddow, right? The other lass's name is probably Snell. Did you think Miley Virus was part of the Mandela Effect?

No I did not. Otherwise I wouldn't have wrote what I wrote don't you think?
But way to go trying to insult me with the Mandela Effect, gotta admit, it hurts real bad

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That's why I can't believe all these people who think the world has ended. They have literally created their own alternate reality. The media has programmed a huge group of people, it is unnerving. I can tell they would gladly have anyone who voted for Trump or who is not for their cause, exterminated. They're the ultimate hypocrites.

It can't be easy, I wonder if the celebrities are going to do PSA's and give comfort to the rioters?
edit on 15-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

" Leave Hillary Clinton ALONE RIGHT NOW ! I Really Mean It ! "

Geez , ...." Slaps Forehead " ......

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

" Leave Hillary Clinton ALONE RIGHT NOW ! I Really Mean It ! "

Geez , ...." Slaps Forehead " ......

Lucky for me I am not in Oregon where rioters demand to be heard, but only them.

On this forum we freely respond to each other with respect and sometimes pointed discussions.

Just as I am free to comment you are free not to.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'm glad the video editors added the names of these celebrities on the clip. I only recognized half of them.

Hillary met with a lot of celebrities in PRIVATE. God only knows what she promised them. I wonder what they're saying amongst each other about Hillary Clinton now?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

George Caalooney - " Trump will Never Be President "

No George , You Never Will...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She still lost!

I'm glad the video editors added the names of these celebrities on the clip. I only recognized half of them.

Hillary met with a lot of celebrities in PRIVATE. God only knows what she promised them. I wonder what they're saying amongst each other about Hillary Clinton now?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Life on this rock is a competition for resources and survival.

Im feeling pretty good about my chances to weather any social upheaval this country can throw at me right now, after seeing what the competition is.

On a more serious note: the crying.....denotes an emotional connection to the campaign, not a logical one. If the only people truly upset were actually only people crying, it would indicate that a more rational decision has been made.

Although, its hard to label the Trump election as "rational". And there are plenty of people displeased with this whole thing that are making it through their days just fine.

But for the lunatic fringe....they are certainly entertaining with their histrionics.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Makes you wonder how or why someone can get so wrapped up in this. I can't see crying and getting so worked up, but to each their own.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join