It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

(Crying) Celebrities React To Hillary Losing Election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This short video brings us grown men crying about the election.
The vid also gives us Miley Cyrus sharing her snot bubbled heart felt opinion of the devastating loss.

Is this about HRC loosing or Trump winning.

Are these seemingly financial successful "stars" really that distraught about the election or are they getting their faces exposed just a tin-see bit more?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Maan, that video is funny
What the hell is going on with Jerky Uygur? I always like that guy until that "you pathetic losers" comment I just saw. In which he perfectly displayed, how a classy losers acts.

And I'm going kinda offtopic here but FoxNews has anchors called "Madcow" and "Smelly" ?
This is what happens if your child has such a beautiful name to pick on, they end up with FoxNews ;P

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Dear celebrities:

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

When the going gets tough. . . . have a hissy-fit.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Danowski

Until i read the name - Rachel Madcow, i thought she was a he. I had to double take on the haircut and what not...then I realized, that she is trying to portray as a he, on purpose.
Unless i totally have it backwards and its really a He, playing as a She that pretends to be a He.
Now im confused.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This s*** is hilarious. The wimps have really come out of the woodwork.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
This s*** is hilarious. The wimps have really come out of the woodwork.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

That guy's a lunatic. I love it!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
They are actors. It's their job to for lack of a better word "act". Are they really upset? Who knows? Or are they trying to reinforce the fear of the general american public?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

"Goodfellas" rocks! That was GREAT!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would like to see what happens with these people when the electricity goes out. They would be among the first to perish.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

They are actors. It's their job to for lack of a better word "act". Are they really upset? Who knows? Or are they trying to reinforce the fear of the general american public?

I think the "stars" can't believe that the majority of Americans don't agree with them.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I would like to see what happens with these people when the electricity goes out. They would be among the first to perish.

It would take a while unless $ is worthless then you are right.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Acting! Its what they are good at, to manipulate peoples emotions using their pop-culture clout with the sheeple.

Sometimes even when you are famous, things dont go your way. Sorry guys!

Moving on.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Jahari

I think the "stars" can't believe that the majority of Americans don't agree with them.

I can't believe "stars" think their opinions matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
They all look so strong, with tears welling up in their eyes, crying that this is the end.

I get it, your team lost. But maybe the thing to do is to actually change things.
Nominate a candidate that people can trust.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Dear celebrities:

Haha!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Obama waged war on the middle and upper middle class. So did Hillary. They both hate these economic classes. The last straw was making healthcare a big bag of rocks for them to carry. Obama is still refusing to acknowledge this financial burden.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I seem to remember celebs going on tv and being big and bad about f-Trump,f-Trump supporters.

Why are they blubbering and crying now?

My message back to them is simple- HA HA.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
FoxNews has anchors called "Madcow" and "Smelly" ?
This is what happens if your child has such a beautiful name to pick on, they end up with FoxNews ;P

You know it's Rachel Maddow, right? The other lass's name is probably Snell. Did you think Miley Virus was part of the Mandela Effect?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join