It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton as Secretary of State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Even though President elect Trump stated he was not interested in bombing Iran he is considering John Bolton for Secretary of State. During the campaign Trump gave the impression he was going to have a more conservative Pat Buchanan style foreign policy. Now it seems it may be on the verge of another 180 degree change in is campaign rhetoric.

John Bolton has made it very clear he wants to bomb Iran. He's a strong believer in the The Yinon plan and balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states. Iran getting a nuclear bomb would create unacceptable parity of power within the region. Bolton is firmly committed with war with Iran as stated in the following:

"To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran"

www.nytimes.com...

"Bolton: Bombing Iran 'can still succeed'"

origin-nyi.thehill.com...

We dropped 23,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2015 alone. I have this theory they do not hate us because of NFL football or that we have too much sex on TV. I have this theory they hate us because we have bombed the effing Shiite out of them. I was hoping Trump would follow a more Pat Buchanan conservative style foreign policy. One can only hope.

edit on 15-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: add bit about 23,000 bombs

edit on 15-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
I heard he has Giuliani on his short list for Secretary of State.

I think he would make an excellent choice!

Yesterday's FoxNews

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Yesterday's FoxNews

Me too. I would prefer Giuliani.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Yesterday's FoxNews

The Perfect Nightmare Scenario.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Giuliani would make a great Attorney General, but I can't really see him as Sec. of State. Bolton would be a good Sec. of State, if Trump can keep The Moustache's hawkish position on Iran in check.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Either would suck, IMHO. One is an insane NeoCon, the other is an hysterical, self-promoting narcissist.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Looks the hope is fading fast from Trumps phony message of change Obama 2 anyone?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I want to bomb Iran too..well, their uranium refineries, centrifuges and nuclear installations to be more precise...

Good on trump...treaties don't work with religious nut jobs like Iran...

You think inquisition Era Spain would've honored treaties with non-Christian nation-states??
Same applies to Iran...they are born of Stone Age sensibilities just as Inquisition era Spain...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
NOt buying the Bolton rumor... he was never behind TRUMP....

Rudy? not buying that either....

Perhaps Sen Sessions?

I would also like to see a spot for former Dem Sen Jim Webb, perhaps VA secy.. he's more of a traditional Democrat, a liberal centrist, not the far left progressives that seem to be taking over the party...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
Looks the hope is fading fast from Trumps phony message of change Obama 2 anyone?

He will need time to fix everything Bush..., I mean Obama messed up. Hmm Deja Vu when did I hear that before?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just have this creepy sinking feeling which I cant put to post election decompression.
I think weve (every one of us) been screwed again......and they have the power to pull it off......
I am sure it is past time for DIRECT democracy, but with hold my final conclusion....
Still im almost certain the cabal has played us all.....again.....
Don't know about you, but ive got the creeps...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snippythehorse
I just have this creepy sinking feeling which I cant put to post election decompression.
I think weve (every one of us) been screwed again......and they have the power to pull it off......
I am sure it is past time for DIRECT democracy, but with hold my final conclusion....
Still im almost certain the cabal has played us all.....again.....
Don't know about you, but ive got the creeps...

Trump has a good family and has never been the type to lie to people like our most recent few presidents have done. The Bush's are Old man club AKA Skull and Bones people and they are aligned with dirty deeds done dirt cheap. Trump isn't like that, nor will he take America down the same road Obama has led us too, which has been a dead end road.

Give Trump a few months in office and you will see the fear isn't warranted with him.

And remember, 99 out of 100 things the MSM has said and is saying about Trump are all pure lies and have all been proven to be lies and twisted half truths.

top topics

join