It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it good or bad to feed stray cats?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Australia is interesting in that it is/was a very different symbiotic group with all your marsupials. It must have been isolated for a really long time. Whats interesting are the dog like creatures you used to have who were also marsupial. 2 completely different lineages and yet both evolved to look like dogs.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I don't know if they can all easily learn to hunt. I see too many skinny ones with their rib cages showing. I am talking about city cats.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I called a TNR group in NYC. She said most of the groups are too busy to do it for you and suggested I join a class to learn how to do it. Don't really have time for all that..

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Whats interesting are the dog like creatures you used to have who were also marsupial. 2 completely different lineages and yet both evolved to look like dogs.

I think you talking about the thylacene or Tasmanian tiger . yes we hunted that to ectinction as well . The other is a wild dog called a dingo which some scientists believe to be a dog in its purest form .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ofcourse you should feed the kitties

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Wow I figured cougars might have a soft spot for other felines since they look a little like themselves but I guess it doesn't matter to them.

I used to think it would be cooler for my cats to live near nature since there is more stuff to look at outside the window and they can chase little critters around outside the house but I guess not. They're safer in the city.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Thanks for the video. It looks sort of like a dog, but really has nothing to do with a dog, which is interesting. Totally different lineage. Actually, it's face sort of looks like a kangaroo; maybe they're related.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

They are related in that both were/are marsupials , IE carry their young in a pouch .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join