It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney lays out 4 year plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No mention of finding Osama Bin Laden, suspicious, huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I think he might know what he is talking about.

I agree, and I think that there is a plan to attack iran, at least a contingency plan, however, even he isn'tsaying that cheney publically and openly said it. If it was froma daily show clip that you first saw it, I'd be wary, obviously, we all know that its a comedy/satire, but even video clips that they present, while not altered, might be taken out of context of edited, so cheny might've said cf. we have a plan for iran, syria, jordan, and the rest might've been cut out.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, today President Dick just told America the 4 year plan. Invade Iran, then Syria, then Jordan. Hell, this time they aren't even lieing or making excuses, they are just going to invade to bring "democracy" to the region. OMG! I can't believe they are so blunt with this, they aren't even doing it because of WMDs, or terrorism, but to supposedly bring "democracy". Time to move to canada if you between 18-24 and male.

I can't believe it still, he didn't try to make up excuses, just said flat out we are invading them one after the other.

Hmm...why isn't North Korea on the hit list?
I sense fear in the administration...

<< 1   >>

join